EUR 12.95
Mudwater High 2
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:31 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie
I was having a conversation with an associate about the comic, of which he is rather unfamiliar. After explaining the basis for the setting, the compulsory female slavery and whatnot, he had a rather thought provoking question for me about the community in this universe. His question, as the name of this thread might imply, is if there were any gay men in this world and if so how they go about their daily lives in this very heterosexual society? I assume gay men exist, but simply haven't been shown to any significant degree because they would be less inclined to go around penetrating slavegirls

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:45 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
Erenisch answered a similar question here basically saying that yea, male homosexual acts would most likely be banned.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:55 pm 
Harem Owner

celestical wrote:
Erenisch answered a similar question here basically saying that yea, male homosexual acts would most likely be banned.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that. Thank you very kindly, Celestical

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:03 pm 
Transcended

Ok. That felt too definitive and short.
And you're welcome Hater!
I don't know if there would be any policy to write up on the wiki or anything, just cause I assume it's currently not affecting any of the characters as far as we know. The men seem pretty straight.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:12 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
It is a straight male fantasy... :geek:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:42 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: sherry
Fave comic: all bg
they would probably be part or the underground (fluffers etc)

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:33 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
This is after all a fantasy world. Not everything that we have in our [real?] world have to be in this fantasy. And we certainly doesn't have to see it, unless it brings something to the story of course. After all, this whole setting is about as unequalitarian as it gets. We don't get to see all that much vanilla [as in consensual] family building homes either, btw. So why even bother to put in things just to be PC? A terrible waste of the limited page real-estate and creative talent's time.

Hater665511 wrote:
I was having a conversation with an associate about the comic
:shock: A typical conversation over a cup of java I presume. Interesting workplace you must have. Was it in The Office btw? :D

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:41 pm 
Transcended

I guess if it helps, I've always assumed any non hetero or trans ppl have gotten the fuck out if dodge when rules were affecting them way before it hit women.
Or less pleasant events that aren't exactly happy that lead to pretty much every non cishet male shutting up, while there is a hidden underground hormone black market.

It's been a slow day.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:49 pm 
Transcended

Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
we know that all food have chemicals in it. perhaps they add some stuff in there to make sure gay men feel or act straight.

some people would love to get their hands on that formula. :D

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:01 pm 
Harem Owner

Thon wrote:
:shock: A typical conversation over a cup of java I presume. Interesting workplace you must have. Was it in The Office btw? :D

I should clarify: he's a friend, not a coworker and I've mentioned the comic to him before in a conversation we had about the prospects of slavery existing in a modern society. I am aware it would be more amusing were I to talk with the people I work with for the purposes of this question (considering The Office will be out soon), but the people I work with are kindly elderly women. I wouldn't know how to bring up the topic with them.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:07 pm 
Transcended

Where do you work that has that corporate culture?
:melanie:

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:09 pm 
Harem Owner

celestical wrote:
Where do you work that has that corporate culture?
:melanie:

A small law office, though I have worked at larger ones in the past

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:45 pm 
Harem Owner

And actually, I did have one other small question, sorta related to this topic.

My question is: Is there any law, rule, or regulation against certain sex acts with slaves in this world? For example, it's entirely possible for men to sexually enjoy things like performing oral sex on women or being pegged (again by women). Would a master be socially ostracized if he was known to use his slaves for either of these purposes?

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:05 pm 
Transcended

Well, there's nothing in the cfsl explicitly against it. So technically it should be fine.
The cynic in me assumes that there is a social stigma against those sex acts magnitudes greater than the current stigmas against them. I think Erenisch also loosely mentioned a possible anti-sodomy law, and those are historically enforced very selectively.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:04 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom

Cindy and her 'boyfriend' from 'For Sale', so I don't think going down on a girl is something society frowns upon.

(as for the other, it's not a very dominant activity...)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:20 pm 
Transcended

:idea:
Dr. White wrote:

(as for the other, it's not a very dominant activity...)

Ehhhhhhh

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:41 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Hater665511 wrote:
My question is: Is there any law, rule, or regulation against certain sex acts with slaves in this world? For example, it's entirely possible for men to sexually enjoy things like performing oral sex on women or being pegged (again by women). Would a master be socially ostracized if he was known to use his slaves for either of these purposes?

I think there are a couple of things here:- cunnilingus appears in "For Sale" and so is fine. (I actually once read a story where a dom used it to discount his sub's belief that is is a submissive act)

Are certain sexual acts forbidden? I would doubt that there are specific legal statutes listing them but there may well be a catch all law about "unnatural acts" or "Unmanly behaviour" which the authorities will interpret as applying to certain acts as and when they crop up Most oppressive regimes realise that the most powerful legislation is actually the most loosely defined legislation

There would definitely be an ostracism of any man who was discovered letting a female put him in a sexually submissive position. This is not to say it does not happen but nobody would talk about it when it did. This is not a "loving" reality so, to sum up, I think it would come down to dominance- anything goes, just as long as you are the one doing it and the woman is on the receiving end

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:43 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Dr. White wrote:
It is a straight male fantasy... :geek:

Well, seeing that this is a straight fantasy, that would be the main reason why we would not see gay men. I guess that unless that world goes like certain parts of Africa there would still be gays about here and there. I can see the men of that slave society ignoring or tolerating them to a degree as long as they do not start doing the puppy and pony stuff publicly. That I would think such men would see as an affront to the role of males as dominates in society.
If the society was less tolerate of gay men (like 60's America), they for some slave girls that could work in their favor. A gay man, say a business man on the board of a company, might cover up his sexual preferences by owning a sexy slave girl or two. for such girls their duties would likely be mostly house hold duties. That and a cover for their owner. ‘Oh Jack, he can’t be gay. You see the size of the fun bags on his slave girl he leads round on a leash.’
The next possibility is bit of a stereotype. But maybe the gay men run all the slave a pet girl grooming centers. You can leave your property there to be cleaned up and not have to worry about coming back and her being more messed up that before.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:44 am 
Transcended

I'd imagine there would be either hidden or just out of town renegade lgbt bars/clubs, if we are going to compare to 60's America. Instead of a notable grooming business where peopke would easily get the hint, there's that back alley on the edge of town club where you have to know someone there with a secret password

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:01 pm 
Harem Owner

celestical wrote:
I'd imagine there would be either hidden or just out of town renegade lgbt bars/clubs, if we are going to compare to 60's America. Instead of a notable grooming business where peopke would easily get the hint, there's that back alley on the edge of town club where you have to know someone there with a secret password

Well, at least there's the possibility of buying a large number of penis-shaped sex toys in this universe without that seeming too odd. Like, every single guy in these comics seems to own an entire box of fake plastic penises