by Slasher

Comic (42 pages)
EUR 19.99
Bad Lieutenant 6
Subjugated
by Robinja/Arieta

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:36 pm 
Lawmaker

Late to this thread, and too tired to read the whole thing...

But I could see a gay male buying a flat-chested, boyish female, keeping her hair short with no makeup, and only screwing her anal, perhaps with her wearing a strap-on to maintain the fiction in his head.

At least he'd get some action.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:37 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Spaz wrote:
But I could see a gay male buying a flat-chested, boyish female,

Having read every Erenisch comic I wish the guy luck in finding a flat chested one :D

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:45 pm 
Lawmaker

Rufus wrote:
Spaz wrote:
But I could see a gay male buying a flat-chested, boyish female,

Having read every Erenisch comic I wish the guy luck in finding a flat chested one :D

If they can blow them up like weather balloons...

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:49 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
Are you suggesting adjustable sizing boobs?

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:11 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
celestical wrote:

Great idea. Now all we need is a Kickstarter project!

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:39 pm 
Transcended

m113 wrote:
celestical wrote:

Great idea. Now all we need is a Kickstarter project!

Not really, In a way this is already a process
But this is more a temporary step for women whose chest may be too small, or skin too tight for the preferred cup size to be in one go. They'd insert that valve and expander, and just kinda increase over a few weeks and let the skin adjust.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:20 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie
Fave comic: The Birthday Gift part 8
Well to be fair about the breast size thing, not every guy likes massive boobs, some guys do like them a little smaller meaning the breasts could be size adjusted.

I believe there is gay men in the universe whether or not we see them. I could still see two gay men living together and owning slaves. There are also bisexuals and a crazy amount of other sexualities out there so anything could happen really. I feel as these are straight male fantasy comics there isn't much point in mentioning them, but as sexualities exist in a variety, its reasonable to assume there are more.

someone should write a fanfiction of two gay males owning slaves and whatnot. that could go places.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:43 pm 
Transcended

I've been interested in that idea, of exploring alternate securities and even genders in some dancing, but I don't know how fun it would be as there would be a notable lack of what statistically most of the straight guys on the forum would consider erotic

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:59 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
male gay sex may not be interesting for me, but I will enjoy a story about gay men doing stuff to girls to show they are good citizens or take their frustration out onthem. I say go for it.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:19 am 
Lawmaker

celestical wrote:
I've been interested in that idea, of exploring alternate securities and even genders in some dancing, but I don't know how fun it would be as there would be a notable lack of what statistically most of the straight guys on the forum would consider erotic

Hey fanfic is all about the freedom to experiment. We have immense freedom because we don't need to worry that it won't sell. The only cost is the time it takes to write the story. I say if you have an idea, go for it!

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:24 pm 
Transcended

Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I'm all for a story from celestical. I'm sure she would throw in somthing for us straight males too. ;P

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:28 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry
Would be a very interesting perspective. I'd like to read it.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:58 pm 
Transcended

otherguy wrote:
The only cost is the time it takes to write the story. I say if you have an idea, go for it!

The cost of the time, blood, sweat and down and out frustration is not inconsiderable. You have to be in the mood for it to all just flow...

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:08 pm 
Lawmaker

m113 wrote:
otherguy wrote:
The only cost is the time it takes to write the story. I say if you have an idea, go for it!

The cost of the time, blood, sweat and down and out frustration is not inconsiderable. You have to be in the mood for it to all just flow...

Agree to disagree. I find its easy to get in the mood once you actually sit down and start writing. Besides, if it doesn't turnout to be such a great story, so what? Nothing lost. I usually get so horny by the things I right that I end up... having a good time, when I'm done, so its a positive experience all around. lol.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:42 pm 
Transcended

Have a bit of it charted out so far. Today was busy with therapy and traffic, so not as much done as expected yet.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:48 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
celestical wrote:
Yea, I'd think this sort of guy is why it bothered me. Making a move to outright outlaw or convert gays on the world goes past fetish into homophobia.
The bdsm aspects of the world don't bother me, as that is my kink, and is kinda the better the dofantasy stuff terms of women characters.

Yeah it is homophobia, but isn't that the point that the Erenisch universe would be homophobic? I'm sure it has to be someone's fetish right haha. I mean it is just another example of power play just like BDSM is. I know that if a person is gay or bisexual it may be uncomfortable to read, but there are other stories that I've read that add a racial element, either on a plantation or Romans enslaving Celtic women. I have a lot of Celtic blood so it did bother me a little at first but then I took it as part of the story that was needed for it to make sense.

On the other hand, maybe Erenisch's universe isn't homophobic. They may believe in equality for races and sexual orientations but not for gender. There are plenty of examples in history of civil rights going at different paces for different groups (for example in America blacks go the right to vote many decades before women did). I think that maybe the Erenisch universe would be fine with gay men doing there own thing. It is just consensual sex after all. Why should the men care if other men are having sex with each other? It doesn't affect female slavery at all. So long as the gay men understood that only females could be enslaved then I could imagine the other men not having a problem. The gay men could still own female slaves that they would harshly train to serve them, they just wouldn't have sex with them. A slave girl under a gay man would still have the hours of chores, the complete submission, and the torture that she would have faced under a straight man, just not the r@pe. He might even force the other girls to put on a strap on and r@pe her anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:34 am 
Trainer

Fave character: kimberly
I imagine there would be a lot of slaves getting lucky and having gay masters with no interest in them, but owning a slave merely to keep up appearances as they don't want to come out publicly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:30 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
[quote="Bitch Beater" Yeah it is homophobia, but isn't that the point that the Erenisch universe would be homophobic? I'm sure it has to be someone's fetish right haha.
On the other hand, maybe Erenisch's universe isn't homophobic. They may believe in equality for races and sexual orientations but not for gender. There are plenty of examples in history of civil rights going at different paces for different groups (for example in America blacks go the right to vote many decades before women did). I think that maybe the Erenisch universe would be fine with gay men doing there own thing. It is just consensual sex after all. Why should the men care if other men are having sex with each other? It doesn't affect female slavery at all. So long as the gay men understood that only females could be enslaved then I could imagine the other men not having a problem. The gay men could still own female slaves that they would harshly train to serve them, they just wouldn't have sex with them. A slave girl under a gay man would still have the hours of chores, the complete submission, and the torture that she would have faced under a straight man, just not the r@pe. He might even force the other girls to put on a strap on and r@pe her anyway.[/quote]

I think there are two aspects to this argument.

On an individual level, then Bitch Beater is entirely correct. Most males would see it as none of their business, and just freeing up more slavecunts for them.

On a national, political, level however there would be sanctions as "unmanly" activities and doubtless the politicians would decry it, and the press make a fuss about it for "demeaning the Glorious Revolution". I think they would try and make an example out of someone, just to be seen to be doing something. In rreality however I would imagine that they are far more worried by "equalists" who do actually attempt to subvert the new reality.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:30 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
You might be right Rufus, but on the other hand I could also see it going the other direction of society deciding that men should be allowed to do what they want and have complete sexual freedom, including to have gay sex if they wanted to. Maybe the focus isn't on "being manly" but rather just men being the top of the social order. If men want to have sex with each other, that is their right as the top of the social order. They can decide to do what they want. Men having sex doesn't raise women's status in the nation. If being gay is presented as something that you are born with it could be even more reason to allow them to do what they want.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:52 am 
Transcended

Bitch Beater wrote:
You might be right Rufus, but on the other hand I could also see it going the other direction of society deciding that men should be allowed to do what they want and have complete sexual freedom, including to have gay sex if they wanted to. Maybe the focus isn't on "being manly" but rather just men being the top of the social order. If men want to have sex with each other, that is their right as the top of the social order. They can decide to do what they want. Men having sex doesn't raise women's status in the nation. If being gay is presented as something that you are born with it could be even more reason to allow them to do what they want.

This reminds me of the reported Roman view that it was unmanly to be the passive/submissive partner. That might be the reason homophobia exists.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next