by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post subject: Nude School Story
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:35 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: maggie
Fave comic: slave fair
How about a story about a nude college, and then someone with little money becomes a teacher, lusts after a student, and the story revolves around ways for him to enslave her. The school doesn't have to be nude. Perhaps it would revolve around a fantasy where he would enslave her and then make her nude, or the students could be dressed in lingerie.

The girls could already be slaves, and then the teacher would want to own her personally, or the girls could be free.

Post subject: Re: Nude School Story
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:23 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Nice idea, but Erenisch has boxes full of great ideas so we shall have to see.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:44 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
Though, in the past E has been egged into doing challenging topics.
Like taxes and chartered accountancy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:55 am 
Transcended

We are expecting Birthday Gift TNG where the girs get humiliated even more bless their little socks. This meme may well morph into that storyline.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:08 pm 
Transcended

Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
E introduced the no skirt rule for teachers in Bg4 and I thought in a few comics poor teachers would be completely nude, but it never happened. Maybe TNG will do it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:06 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
MrGoodPecker wrote:
E introduced the no skirt rule for teachers in Bg4 and I thought in a few comics poor teachers would be completely nude, but it never happened. Maybe TNG will do it.

But nudity can be incredibly frustrating when you go looking for that thing you need and realise you don't have any pockets. perhaps some form of pocket clothes that allow a person to be practically naked but also have pockets? Don't forget not going around bare foot.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:16 am 
Transcended

m113 wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:

But nudity can be incredibly frustrating when you go looking for that thing you need and realise you don't have any pockets. perhaps some form of pocket clothes that allow a person to be practically naked but also have pockets? Don't forget not going around bare foot.

Far from me to come up with some idea that screws up a work in progress :D Yet a nude teacher could have a belt, which allows her to carry useful stuff but also allows her to be cuffed/shackled for the use of others. Besides what useful stuff will she need.Chalk/ white board markers? They can be safely left int the class room same for USB pens

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:30 am 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Rufus wrote:
m113 wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:

...same for USB pens

A working [computer] network would solve the notes/lecture stuff issue.

And I agree, let's not have them walk barefoot all day, better have them walk on some 6" stiletto heels instead! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:02 am 
Transcended

Rufus wrote:
m113 wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:

Far from me to come up with some idea that screws up a work in progress :D Yet a nude teacher could have a belt, which allows her to carry useful stuff but also allows her to be cuffed/shackled for the use of others. Besides what useful stuff will she need.Chalk/ white board markers? They can be safely left int the class room same for USB pens

Fanny packs/hip packs?
Or just purses.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:13 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
It's permanent contact lenses that allow virtual interactive overlays, and flying / running AI (male programmed of course ;) )controlled drones for delivery of anything physical needed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:19 pm 
Transcended

FringeThumb wrote:
It's permanent contact lenses that allow virtual interactive overlays, and flying / running AI (male programmed of course ;) )controlled drones for delivery of anything physical needed.

Added links.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:21 pm 
Supreme Being

celestical wrote:
FringeThumb wrote:

Added links.

Much appreciated.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:02 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
gogo12 wrote:
How about a story about a nude college, and then someone with little money becomes a teacher, lusts after a student, and the story revolves around ways for him to enslave her. The school doesn't have to be nude. Perhaps it would revolve around a fantasy where he would enslave her and then make her nude, or the students could be dressed in lingerie.

The girls could already be slaves, and then the teacher would want to own her personally, or the girls could be free.

Looks like I missed this thread before so thanks for the bump.

Welcome gogo12. Thanks for the suggestion. I still have a lot of unused, underdeveloped ideas related to school life (be it High school or college), hence the "Next Generation" series and "the Academy" project. I can tell you though, a fully nude school is unlikely, because it wouldn't look as good as you imagine. Personally I enjoy the "stripping the girls" stage a lot, and I can't possibly do without it. Also, it is much harder to paint. The teacher lusting after students plot is already in place, Mr Moore in the next gen BG series will be doing a lot of that. Basically it will be a spinoff of BG3, where he and the principal terrorize the schoolgirls.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:18 pm 
Transcended

Erenisch wrote:
Mr Moore in the next gen BG series will be doing a lot of that. Basically it will be a spinoff of BG3, where he and the principal terrorize the schoolgirls.

You say that like it is a bad thing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:55 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lidia Cumgulper
Fave comic: Slavecop
Erenisch wrote:
gogo12 wrote:

Looks like I missed this thread before so thanks for the bump.

Welcome gogo12. Thanks for the suggestion. I still have a lot of unused, underdeveloped ideas related to school life (be it High school or college), hence the "Next Generation" series and "the Academy" project. I can tell you though, a fully nude school is unlikely, because it wouldn't look as good as you imagine. Personally I enjoy the "stripping the girls" stage a lot, and I can't possibly do without it. Also, it is much harder to paint. The teacher lusting after students plot is already in place, Mr Moore in the next gen BG series will be doing a lot of that. Basically it will be a spinoff of BG3, where he and the principal terrorize the schoolgirls.

Love the idea of TGN.

Always nice to have something to look forward to.

Keep on going "BIG E"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:01 am 
Lawmaker

If ever done, the Nude School, should not start as that.
IMHO it is far more erotic to gradually strip the female teacher and students of their clothes and rights than accepting that status quo from the very beginning.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:24 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: maggie
Fave comic: slave fair
One idea i'm thinking of for my own story is some kind of punishment where the girls are totally nude, and have to hide thier private parts :shock: . They have to pass school tests, like the SAT to determine how much more clothing they can wear. Based on the score they have to go on a school stage and face the punishment or reward. :mrgreen:

One way to increase the excitement would be to make it forbidden to talk about sex in school (and other places), despite all nudity and semi-nudity present.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:34 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
gogo12 wrote:
One idea i'm thinking of for my own story is some kind of punishment where the girls are totally nude, and have to hide thier private parts :shock: . They have to pass school tests, like the SAT to determine how much more clothing they can wear. Based on the score they have to go on a school stage and face the punishment or reward. :mrgreen:

One way to increase the excitement would be to make it forbidden to talk about sex in school (and other places), despite all nudity and semi-nudity present.

This is a good idea. Maybe the baseline shouldn't be total nakedness, but I like the idea of tying grades to dress code. I can work that into the TNG storyline.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:25 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie & Lidia
Fave comic: Bottom & SC 1,2
Erenisch wrote:
gogo12 wrote:

This is a good idea. Maybe the baseline shouldn't be total nakedness, but I like the idea of tying grades to dress code. I can work that into the TNG storyline.

This sounds like a interesting idea can't wait to see it!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:49 pm 
Supreme Being

Mcgee wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
gogo12 wrote:

This sounds like a interesting idea can't wait to see it!

Maybe cliques would develop based on this idea. The interactions between them could be amusing.