Mudwater High 2
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post subject: Re: Bad interpretation
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:31 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
The reason why he had trouble finding an academic job after graduation is because he skipped class too much and his professor (without telling Einstein) gave him a bad recommendation. He was stuck working at a patents office where he discovered the photoelectric effect in his spare time, thus rocketing him to fame.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:34 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
celestical wrote:
samantha wrote:
4chan is a cesspool.

(I post there a lot :P )

I use to be big on the /d/ board. Actually was how I found Erenisch.

I wonder how come my name comes up so many times on a message board that actively bans western "hentai"? And how can they be sure if a comic is "western"? One day, I will make a manga just to mess with those guys.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:14 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
Erenisch wrote:
celestical wrote:
samantha wrote:
4chan is a cesspool.

(I post there a lot :P )

I use to be big on the /d/ board. Actually was how I found Erenisch.

I wonder how come my name comes up so many times on a message board that actively bans western "hentai"? And how can they be sure if a comic is "western"? One day, I will make a manga just to mess with those guys.

There's a recurring thread there called Globalized Fetish, which is "What fetish to you wish to happen to all women or men?"
So there you go. I think I saw that massive Slave Fair piss pot scene there a dozen times or so. There was also a few times where there was a big collection of DoFantasy comics, and you seemed to be very popular then.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:05 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: the pole
Erenisch wrote:
One day, I will make a manga just to mess with those guys.

please don't. I hate that manga style. I don't see why hundreds of people try to draw exactly the same.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:51 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
festivuspole wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

please don't. I hate that manga style. I don't see why hundreds of people try to draw exactly the same.

I have to agree. There are a handful of "unique" manga artists and some good stories too, but in general they are all the same uninteresting thing. I am talking hentai here, not manga in general.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:41 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melani
Fave comic: Office
samantha wrote:
festivuspole wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

I have to agree. There are a handful of "unique" manga artists and some good stories too, but in general they are all the same uninteresting thing. I am talking hentai here, not manga in general.

Hi Erenisch

I am a big fan of yours and a big fan of hentai too. I often post on 4chan I have to admit that I posted about you too. The board mods say that they ban people post western but they rarely do when the posts are relevant. Yours are generally relevant in threads with puppygirls, ponies etc, sometimes g*re.

About the manga artists doing the same shit again and again that is a valid point but the good of manga is they generally have amazing ideas. The bastards have fetishes for everybody. I personally don't like most of them but the schoolgirl fantasies in its many variations I like. I also like the submissive wife genre, you can find a lot of that. The problem of hentai comes from the dialogue mostly. I like the Japanese comics because I don't understand what the characters say. When it is translated it is almost always so simple and idiotic. I don't know if that is from the originmsl or just a lost in translation situation. Same thing with anime. The dialogue is always awful.

like in any form of art there are good manga artists and there are very bad ones, and a lot in between. You have to look around

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:40 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie
The weird thing is, I found out about your comics from 4chan as well, but it wasn't /d/. It was /pol/ and it actually came highly recommended from them. Which is, shall we say, a bit like being endorsed by BNP or Golden Dawn. ;)

EDIT: The thread itself was a bit weird. About half of it was arguing about if you were jewish or not and the other half was over the question of whether or not your comics promoted "degeneracy". /pol/ is a weird place

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:44 am 
The Artist

Hater665511 wrote:
The weird thing is, I found out about your comics from 4chan as well, but it wasn't /d/. It was /pol/ and it actually came highly recommended from them. Which is, shall we say, a bit like being endorsed by BNP or Golden Dawn. ;)

EDIT: The thread itself was a bit weird. About half of it was arguing about if you were jewish or not and the other half was over the question of whether or not your comics promoted "degeneracy". /pol/ is a weird place

Because of the circumcised penises I assume... They couldn't have possibly noticed the subliminal message I put in every comic. Down with Baal and his minions!

Oh, I'd love to read that thread.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:07 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie
Erenisch wrote:
Hater665511 wrote:

Because of the circumcised penises I assume... They couldn't have possibly noticed the subliminal message I put in every comic. Down with Baal and his minions!

Oh, I'd love to read that thread.

Actually, nobody mentioned circumcised penises. It was mainly because to /pol/ EVERYTHING strange or alien is a plot of Jewish individuals. The most compelling "proof" they had was that if you remove letters, erenisch becomes "rich". IIRC, this was wayyyyy back in mid 2012

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:33 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Hater665511 wrote:
The most compelling "proof" they had was that if you remove letters, erenisch becomes "rich".

you can also write "hi, screen" with the letters of erenisch. What does this make E? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:09 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
]
Hater665511 wrote:
The most compelling "proof" they had was that if you remove letters, erenisch becomes "rich".

Ah but if you really anagramise and analyse the name Erenisch then you get "c sin here" which is an obvious attempt at drawing people into depravity, nastiness and the whole darned conspiracy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:05 am 
Agent-slave

If you use this web tool http://www.wordplays.com/anagrammer, you can see that Erenisch has many nasty messages hidden in their name.

my favorite is "hen cries"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:00 am 
The Artist

samantha wrote:
There are a handful of "unique" manga artists and some good stories too, but in general they are all the same uninteresting thing. I am talking hentai here, not manga in general.

I'm not a big manga fan either, but there are very good artists out there. Check out Izayoi Seishin and Kaoru Hazuki for example. I have nothing to say about stories and dialogue, but they are talented artists.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:25 am 
Agent-slave

Yes, Izaoyi Senshin was the one I was thinking of. He has a unique style, his women are grown ups as opposed to the p3do-types all other manga artists draw.