by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post subject: inheriting slaves
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:53 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
Maybe this has been asked/answered already but I'm re-reading BG 5 and one of the possession methods is birthright does this mean slaves can be inherited and if so what happens if parents die and their kid is not eighteen yet?

Post subject: Re: inheriting slaves
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:34 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
sith2886 wrote:
Maybe this has been asked/answered already but I'm re-reading BG 5 and one of the possession methods is birthright does this mean slaves can be inherited and if so what happens if parents die and their kid is not eighteen yet?

We had a discussion about somethng similar )(possibly on the old forum) but cannot give you a link to it. In essence, If I recall correctly, there is the legal possibility of inheritance, they are after all property and can be willed from father to son or nearest male relative just like anything else.

As to the question of under 18. Legally, girls can only be enslaved on their 18th Birthday so they are unable to be willed away, however they are the property of their Closest Male Relative under law and so their property rights would devolve onto an uncle or cousin or some such. The very first Erenisch comic dealt with an orphan who had been sent to a boarding school until her 18th Birthday when the B.F.A in cheap government suits came calling for her. A question arising out of this is; now that we know of SEFR would it be their job to make such collections?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:49 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
I remember that we talked about this, but I don't exactly remember what my answer was. If a master dies and leaves no male heir behind, the slave would be confiscated by the state. If there is a male heir younger than 18, he would inherit the slave of course, like any other property... I'm kind of fuzzy about inheritance law, and I'm sure there are more local variations than I can possibly know. So I'll go with my default answer: Imagine what happens to a car if the owner dies. Now replace the word "car" with the word "slavegirl". Voila!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:03 pm 
The Artist

Rufus wrote:
comic dealt with an orphan who had been sent to a boarding school until her 18th Birthday when the B.F.A in cheap government suits came calling for her. A question arising out of this is; now that we know of SEFR would it be their job to make such collections?

In BG9 a couple of uniforms picked Maggie up, so that should be the job for a lower level dept of the SEFR.
I consider my first several comics (Slavemart to Slave Set) "transitional" with elements from my original unpublished comics mixed up with my current vision. The information in those should be taken with a grain of salt.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:09 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Kimberley
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
Presumably the inheritor would require a guardian if under 18, so the guardian would take charge of the slave until the son comes of age.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:40 am 
The Artist

Well, back to the car analogy. Even if you inherit a car, you wouldn't be able to drive it while you are too young to do so.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:17 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: kimberly
Erenisch wrote:
Well, back to the car analogy. Even if you inherit a car, you wouldn't be able to drive it while you are too young to do so.

So would the State keep inherited slaves in storage with tubes in them to keep them alive much as is done with coma patients?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:41 pm 
The Artist

vargr198 wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

So would the State keep inherited slaves in storage with tubes in them to keep them alive much as is done with coma patients?

Not necessarily...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:13 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
An executor could sell the slave (if over 18) and then deposit the money in a trust account for when the male reaches 18.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:21 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie
Erenisch wrote:
I remember that we talked about this, but I don't exactly remember what my answer was. If a master dies and leaves no male heir behind, the slave would be confiscated by the state. If there is a male heir younger than 18, he would inherit the slave of course, like any other property... I'm kind of fuzzy about inheritance law, and I'm sure there are more local variations than I can possibly know. So I'll go with my default answer: Imagine what happens to a car if the owner dies. Now replace the word "car" with the word "slavegirl". Voila!

There are actually a lot of interesting ramifications of inheritance law, mostly dealing with anti-Primogeniture precedent. I imagine there are quite a few instances where brothers squabble over who gets which slavegirl.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:36 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: kimberly
m113 wrote:
An executor could sell the slave (if over 18) and then deposit the money in a trust account for when the male reaches 18.

This would definately be the most logical method as if the son was only 10yrs old it would mean an 8 year wait to obtain his slaves by which point they could be in their thirties and vastly less valuable than before. At least this way the value of his inheritance won't be lost.

Though I imagine there might be certain slaves that the deceased master might specifically left for the underage son despite the loss in value.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:37 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
Yes, perhaps a nanny-slave? As Heather says, slaves do all kind of things. So why sell a good cleaning slave if you are not using her for sex. There must be cook slaves, driver slaves, slaves who teach basic math to your kids... No reason to sell these if they are very good at their jobs.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:06 am 
Harem Owner

samantha wrote:
slaves who teach basic math to your kids...

"If Johnny has three slaves and he lets each of his five friends use each of them once, and he charges $4 per slave per use, how much money does he have at the end?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:04 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Hater665511 wrote:
samantha wrote:
slaves who teach basic math to your kids...

"If Johnny has three slaves and he lets each of his five friends use each of them once, and he charges $4 per slave per use, how much money does he have at the end?"

Or
Free woman Barbara is kidnapped by 4 men and kept for a month as a sex toy to use and abuse. If each uses her body 3 times a day. Then by the time they dump her naked by a highway in a month, how many times has she been wiggling on the ends of their cocks begging them to stop?

Bonus question.

Out of 100%, what are Barbara’s chances of receiving any form of justice from the law?
:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:27 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
There should be a topic where we can discuss important "legal matters" like these. :D

Are there any lawyers among the forum members?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:38 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Bangerman wrote:
There should be a topic where we can discuss important "legal matters" like these. :D

My sister is studying law. Just trying to work out how I would bring up the subject of female slavery with her over lunch. She is not a little perv like me. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:01 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Bangerman wrote:

My sister is studying law. Just trying to work out how I would bring up the subject of female slavery with her over lunch. She is not a little perv like me. :lol:

Just replace slave with car or imply its for a sci-fi show/book. You could also use subjugated alien/human.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:31 pm 
Harem Owner

Bangerman wrote:

Not a lawyer, but if all goes according to plan I'll be starting as a L1 next September.

My current knowledge of the law is mostly American Constitutional Law and various precedents around that, but I do have some knowledge of contract law and estate law.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:35 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
Hater665511 wrote:
Bangerman wrote:

Not a lawyer, but if all goes according to plan I'll be starting as a L1 next September.

My current knowledge of the law is mostly American Constitutional Law and various precedents around that, but I do have some knowledge of contract law and estate law.

Hope for the best hater!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:27 pm 
Harem Owner

celestical wrote:
Hater665511 wrote:
Bangerman wrote:

Hope for the best hater!

Why, thank you Celestical. I hope I do well.