Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:39 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Will we be treated to see the girls of the FLF turning up again in small or large roles in the comics? The girls are so much fun when they are caught and punished, like in Slave Fare year 2. Ooooo, that was so wonderfully public.
Mind you there is also something to be said for getting to see a SEFR integration room, all pussy pumps and nipple shockers. Though, I can also see them using more subtle methods to get FLF cunts to confess.
I can picture FLF agent caught, they tear off her clothes and throw her in a cell. She expects to be used hard. Instead, they turn on a big screen. In another room, next to the off duty area for male officers, lays a woman. She is spread eagled on a metal table, gagged and with something under her hips, making her lift them wantonly. There is a clear look of panic on the woman’s face as the door opens. An officer comes in and starts to open his pants. The FLF agent realizes that they have picked up her sister. She screams that the girl knows nothing about the FLF and is told that her sister is ‘providing a community service’ and that if she wants it to stop, all she has to do is tell them what they want. Otherwise she can watch her sister ‘enjoying herself’ for the next few days.
I hope we get to see Aurora Dawkens the Tigress, she seems a wonderful villainess. I cannot help but wonder if she has flash backs like Anna dose? Maybe about what happened to her in prison, in that nasty little cell. Or on the farm, nightmares of what would have happened if it had gone wrong, visions of herself as one of the breeding livestock, in a pen like an animal, her belly swollen with a man’s baby. The ultimate humiliation for a captain of the FLF.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:47 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Yes and yes. I have a "training" themed comic project with a scene similar to what you describe, although with some interesting twist. The plot is ready and some parts are drawn already. It has many tie-ins to other comics so I have to do a couple stories before I finish that one.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:55 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Erenisch wrote:
Yes and yes. I have a "training" themed comic project with a scene similar to what you describe, although with some interesting twist. The plot is ready and some parts are drawn already. It has many tie-ins to other comics so I have to do a couple stories before I finish that one.

Sooo much to look forward to.