Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:54 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
So, we had a good conversation about gay men in the Erenisch World. I'm curious about how transgender people would fit in as well. There would be some trans men and women, and some people who find out they're trans, just like with gays, and seek methods to be in their preferred gender. I'll also add in, to preemptively note, gay men aren't attracted to trans women and gay women not to trans men. Bi people and straight people are attracted (some of course) to trans people of the gender they want to bang (straight men with trans women, bi women with trans and cis men and women)

So thoughts?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:37 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
IMHO:

Women wanting to be men would qualify as sedition. Men wanting to be women would probably be seen as strange. Who wants to be a dog/horse/ car in Real life?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
I don't think that the government would allow women to become men. They wouldn't see them as real men and would see it as an attempt to escape slavery and gain voting, both of which the government would want to stop women from doing. As for men becoming women, I think that the government might feel that by wanting to be a woman, this man has given up the right to be a man. He doesn't properly appreciate his birth right. I don't think that the cis men would want to r@pe the transwoman, however, because most cis men, both in the Erenisch world and the real world, would see having sex with a transwoman as the same thing as having sex with a man in drag. I'm not saying that is the correct view, but that is the view of most cis men in the real world and I'd guess it would be true for the Erenisch world as well. In the Erenisch world, as in the real world, the transwoman is more likely to be beaten to death.

In the real world, I am perfectly fine with transsexuals having relationships with any willing partner. However, I do believe that it is the responsibility of the transsexual to tell their date that they are transsexual. Transsexuality used to be something that could be easily seen when you saw the person, but these days some transsexuals are getting surgery and hormones to make them near indistinguishable from the cis of their desired gender. I'm okay with cis dating trans, but the cis need to be given a choice if they want to or not. If I was dating a girl and I found out she was a transwoman and she had never told me before, I would end all contact with her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:27 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Obviously F2M transformation would be out of the question under the CFSL regime. That would be illegal and the penalty would be death for the patients and their surgeons. M2F transformation would not be illegal and state would not bother to prosecute medical personnel for their involvement in any operation.

But...

Becoming a woman legally is basically committing financial suicide (among other things). If you are a woman, you have to pay back-breaking fees for your freedom, while as a man you don't have to pay a dime. You have to go to inspections, risking forced labor if disqualified sexually, losing travel privileges, losing voting rights, losing your job, etc...

and I'm not talking about obvious social ramifications and everyday perils you'd face..

So my legal advice would be, "get out of the country while you are still a man and seek political asylum in a free country. Do whatever you want there, and come back as a tourist if you must.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:23 am 
Newcomer

Fave character: Princess Shinycunt
Fave comic: Yes.
So I registered for this response lol as a trans woman and huge huge fan, here is how things play out in MY imagination and how I enjoy the erenisch universe.

First, I like to imagine that before all the female slavery, trans rights finally took a huge leap forward, and society became totally cool with liking dickgirls- a hot girl is a hot girl, dick or not! When females lost all rights, trans rights stayed the same, resulting in trans woman being enslaved and trans men getting all the rights and powers of any man, birth be damned. It's 2022 society finally progressed!

With the rapid advancement of medical technology specifically designed to "enhance" woman, physical transitions become more or less flawless and perfect, and much easier to carry out.

The government readily supplies a complete transition, completely free of charge, for the low low price of enslavement. The thing is... enslavement is far worse than living in the wrong gender. I mean maybe I'm biased but... I mean as someone who has just accepted that transitioning means I won't ever own a house or properly retire with a decent job... if the economy is tanked in the erenisch universe transitioning is simply going to be something only the rich can afford. And I'd honestly go through with it, eventually, I mean real life slavery wouldn't be good but... I'd certainly take it over the alternative (trying to afford transitioning in a free country? Hah! You'd most likely see people leaving free countries in order to transition, especially since it would be done better than in the free world anyway)

Once transitioned, even if they still have a dick, they are readily welcomed as female into society, and r@ped and tortured like any other girl.

I also imagine some fancy neural chip that can identify FtM's, who are transitioned for free "because they're men and leaving them as woman is inhumane" (LOL). So cis men and trans men are true brothers, and they get sweet dicks that can shoot buckets of cum, and they skip off together to r@pe women in the sunset. But if any girl ever tried to "cheat" the test... oh boy oh boy she'll be in BIG SHIT and be sent off to the clinic for... experiments of some dark and sexual nature.

There is also the wonderful, wonderful possibility that male criminals who cannot be rehabilitated, can instead of forcibly made into women and made to serve the society they have wronged. This "forced feminization" is also a HUGE, HUGE fetish that like... it seems every trans woman ever has had the fantasy of being kidnapped and turned into a woman to be used as a sex toy... so an institutionalized forced transition of criminals is hot hot HOOOOOT
EDIT: calling it "rehabilitation" would be awesome, instead of the death sentence or long prison terms, prisoners are "rehabilitated" into slaves and put to good use.

Plus I mean look at 4chan as soon as people are totally anon it's just dickgirls futa traps etc I mean as soon as society stops shaming men for liking dickgirls that shit will be EVERYWHERE. Source: am dickgirl, guys be way into it when there are no other guys around

So those are my thoughts :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:04 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Welcome to the forum Kat. Very interesting to see many MtF people enjoy Erenisch comics which are obviously cis. Is there a subliminal message in the comics that I don't get? :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:40 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Kat wrote:
There is also the wonderful, wonderful possibility that male criminals who cannot be rehabilitated, can instead of forcibly made into women and made to serve the society they have wronged. This "forced feminization" is also a HUGE, HUGE fetish that like... it seems every trans woman ever has had the fantasy of being kidnapped and turned into a woman to be used as a sex toy... so an institutionalized forced transition of criminals is hot hot HOOOOOT

Pedro Almodóvar's La piel que habito comes to mind... If you haven't seen it, check it out.