Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

Post subject: Stealing pups
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:24 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Here is a question that came up in chatter with friends who also like the sluts in training comics. I hope you can answer.

If a handler falls for a puppygirl and wants to keep her, would it be possible to steal her from say cummy paws? Like could he smuggle her out or fake her death or list her as one of the ones to be given away and then take her from the free pup box?
I can see this as not being important in most cases, because one girl would not be missed. But let us say it is a pup like Kim, ear marked as the plaything of a rich man. Something they would not just dump.
Heh, a sort of puppygirl love story there. Boy falls for girl, girl is sold to puppy farm, boy takes up job to get her out. With the slave cops in the role of villains.

Post subject: Re: Stealing pups
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:13 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Bouncybutt
Fave comic: The Dairy
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Here is a question that came up in chatter with friends who also like the sluts in training comics. I hope you can answer.

If a handler falls for a puppygirl and wants to keep her, would it be possible to steal her from say cummy paws? Like could he smuggle her out or fake her death or list her as one of the ones to be given away and then take her from the free pup box?
I can see this as not being important in most cases, because one girl would not be missed. But let us say it is a pup like Kim, ear marked as the plaything of a rich man. Something they would not just dump.
Heh, a sort of puppygirl love story there. Boy falls for girl, girl is sold to puppy farm, boy takes up job to get her out. With the slave cops in the role of villains.

Don't quote me on this because I don't know if it's the case or not, but I would think that if a free woman showed up to one of the training facilities such as Kimberly in SiT and Lea in SiT 2, then I would say it would be perfectly legal for the handlers to keep them and register them as their own personal slave. However, this would look bad on the facility and it would probably go out of business sooner rather than later for 'dirty' practices.

I am under the assumption that the woman must be with her Master at the time of registering, otherwise any man could register any woman he wants. So as long as the neck is collar free as in the above mentioned cases, then the handlers are free to collar them. Now, I don't know how this would go assuming the woman volunteered like Lea and her freedom fees were paid. Though, from what I can tell it really isn't that hard to make a free woman screw up and lose said freedom.

Post subject: Re: Stealing pups
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:42 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Sounds like a fan-fiction story synopsis to me. :D This surely can happen of course. If Edmond Dantès can escape Château d'If, one can easily smuggle a puppygirl out of the Cummypaws Kennels.

Lana is right there. A bareneck without legal protection (i.e. Freedom permit) is fair game for every male. But keep in mind that she comes with registration fee, slavetax, and maintenance costs, so not every male would be willing and/or able to enslave a woman (Especially low-wage laborers or volunteers who work at the Kennels. Most of them volunteer at the kennels exactly because they cannot afford a slave.)