It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95
Classmates 1:
Wet Dream
by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99
Devil Incantation 2
by Feather

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Hotties Next Door 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Prison story?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:12 pm 
Offline
Harem Owner

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:43 pm
Posts: 89
Fave character: Maggie & Lidia
Gender: male
Fave comic: Bottom & SC 1,2
I was wondering if you would ever do a prison story or something like that. For instance like what happened to the slave the girl from BG9? Or maybe not even a prison story but a story about women who are caught stealing or something like that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:31 am 
Offline
Prize Show Cunt
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 am
Posts: 847
Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
From what we saw of Aurora Dawkens lot in Slavecop 2, pg 36, the prisons for women make places like puppy factories look like the Paris Hilton. Though it makes me wonder if there are Slavecops are there Slavewardens?
Would be a nice setting too to meet more members of the FLF too. Plus I wonder if inmates are even ranked as cunts?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:17 am 
Offline
Slave Owner

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:21 pm
Posts: 25
Fave character: melaine
Gender: female
Fave comic: the bottom
ya that would be super awesome please erenisch do that i wonder are prisnors lower or thrown away slaves you can also feature rebels in them and also crimes like theft


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:57 am 
Offline
BFA Director
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:44 pm
Posts: 158
Fave character: Kimberley
Gender: male
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
Are there female prisons though? The girl in BG9 is going to a male prison as the prisoners' communal slave. Most female criminals, even FLF members, will be enslaved or given long community service sentences (such as the aforementioned girl, or the pisspots in Slave Fair 2. I'm not sure whether they're enslaved or not after the community service, the girl in BG9 gets a collar, but it's definitely implied Chrissy would be free after.)

I would think holding cells like Aurora's are only for the very few that are too dangerous to release as slaves, though it's hard to see why they wouldn't execute such girls.

I definitely support the idea of a comic showing a girl going through the criminal justice system.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:03 am 
Offline
Harem Owner

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:43 pm
Posts: 89
Fave character: Maggie & Lidia
Gender: male
Fave comic: Bottom & SC 1,2
SlaveLover wrote:
Are there female prisons though? The girl in BG9 is going to a male prison as the prisoners' communal slave. Most female criminals, even FLF members, will be enslaved or given long community service sentences (such as the aforementioned girl, or the pisspots in Slave Fair 2. I'm not sure whether they're enslaved or not after the community service, the girl in BG9 gets a collar, but it's definitely implied Chrissy would be free after.)

I would think holding cells like Aurora's are only for the very few that are too dangerous to release as slaves, though it's hard to see why they wouldn't execute such girls.

I definitely support the idea of a comic showing a girl going through the criminal justice system.


Maybe not a female prison but like you said a female going through the "justice system" and having to do community service as a male prison slave or something similar. And like others have said would be cool to see what happens to rebels or thieves as they go through the system and then their sentence term.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:01 am 
Offline
Prize Show Cunt
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 am
Posts: 847
Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Mind you, if you think about it there are a number of ways that such a story could play out for woman caught up in the system like that.
• The girls could be given to inmates as rewards for being good. Maybe a section of the prison where the women are celled where the men could be allowed to certain cells of a bit of fun. Not that the female inmates would see it as such.
• The woman are the sole property of the guards. This would work well if say a male inmate had a girl friend who had been arrested too. Watching her being used as a toy, handed round.
• It is a work prison. So it is like a massive whore house of women some just waiting for trial and being used in the most degrading ways.
• The woman are just put in with the men. Their only hope is to slave themselves to a powerful gang before ending up a communal r@pe toy.
• There is a large open cell in the prison. Into this cell they put troublesome female prisoners, like members of the FLF, naked and with their arms tied. Then they let in groups of half a dozen inmates. The guards run bets on how long the girl can avoid being caught and pinned down and other things.
• I can also see the guards as seeing it as a special treat having FLF members like Aurora Dawkens as their ‘guests of honour’. A dangerous woman, a man killer maybe, chains so she can barely move. Being able to stick it to her and teach her manner on the end of their dicks. Maybe joking about how they are rehabilitating her.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:36 pm 
Offline
Harem Owner

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:43 pm
Posts: 89
Fave character: Maggie & Lidia
Gender: male
Fave comic: Bottom & SC 1,2
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Mind you, if you think about it there are a number of ways that such a story could play out for woman caught up in the system like that.
• The girls could be given to inmates as rewards for being good. Maybe a section of the prison where the women are celled where the men could be allowed to certain cells of a bit of fun. Not that the female inmates would see it as such.
• The woman are the sole property of the guards. This would work well if say a male inmate had a girl friend who had been arrested too. Watching her being used as a toy, handed round.
• It is a work prison. So it is like a massive whore house of women some just waiting for trial and being used in the most degrading ways.
• The woman are just put in with the men. Their only hope is to slave themselves to a powerful gang before ending up a communal r@pe toy.
• There is a large open cell in the prison. Into this cell they put troublesome female prisoners, like members of the FLF, naked and with their arms tied. Then they let in groups of half a dozen inmates. The guards run bets on how long the girl can avoid being caught and pinned down and other things.
• I can also see the guards as seeing it as a special treat having FLF members like Aurora Dawkens as their ‘guests of honour’. A dangerous woman, a man killer maybe, chains so she can barely move. Being able to stick it to her and teach her manner on the end of their dicks. Maybe joking about how they are rehabilitating her.


all good ideas.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:31 pm 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2661
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
I have a prison project.

There are a lot of punishments for female criminals, most of which begin with enslavement. The woman in BG9 was sentenced to serve in a male prison. My prison-themed project will follow her story. It has a plot but I need to develop it further.

You have already seen some others punished in various ways. Slave brothels, toilet duty, being auctioned off to private citizens, etc. Best case scenario for a woman is to be locked in a slave brothel, which is exactly what it sounds like. Worst place to be is Department 101 of the SEFR. That's where high ranking fluffers end up in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:35 pm 
Offline
Prize Show Cunt
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 am
Posts: 847
Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Erenisch wrote:
I have a prison project.

There are a lot of punishments for female criminals, most of which begin with enslavement. The woman in BG9 was sentenced to serve in a male prison. My prison-themed project will follow her story. It has a plot but I need to develop it further.

You have already seen some others punished in various ways. Slave brothels, toilet duty, being auctioned off to private citizens, etc. Best case scenario for a woman is to be locked in a slave brothel, which is exactly what it sounds like. Worst place to be is Department 101 of the SEFR. That's where high ranking fluffers end up in.



Just a thought on that. If a male is imprisoned I can think of no greater punishment to a man raised in Pussiana than him being subservient and taking orders from women. So I am wondering will there be slave wardens?
I picture tough bitches in leather with shock rods like something out of an 80’s women in prison movie. For such woman it would be a dangerous if empowering job. After all they would only have to serve the male guards, not the scum who were being punished by the state.
Oh, and on that thought will there be guard puppygirls? I picture sleek black girls with short cropped hair to make them look like dobermens. After all we saw police puppygirls in the slavecop stories.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:42 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1531
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
I can think of no greater punishment to a man raised in Pussiana than him being subservient and taking orders from women.

That would be a very fine line indeed. I wouldn't think the government would ever want to place a female over a member of the superior gender in any official capacity. Maybe girls being present but off limits to the prisoners would be humiliating enough for the criminal scum.

The withholding and granting of privileges is a primary method of control for prison populations. It's much more effective than going directly for punishments. A week in the hole is something that can be endured, especially if you're a tough guy. But a week without TV? That's just mean.

Now imagine if a prisoner could be offered access to slave girls when he's good?

_________________
OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:41 pm 
Offline
Prize Show Cunt
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 am
Posts: 847
Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Dr. White wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
I can think of no greater punishment to a man raised in Pussiana than him being subservient and taking orders from women.

That would be a very fine line indeed. I wouldn't think the government would ever want to place a female over a member of the superior gender in any official capacity. Maybe girls being present but off limits to the prisoners would be humiliating enough for the criminal scum.

The withholding and granting of privileges is a primary method of control for prison populations. It's much more effective than going directly for punishments. A week in the hole is something that can be endured, especially if you're a tough guy. But a week without TV? That's just mean.

Now imagine if a prisoner could be offered access to slave girls when he's good?



I can see the use of female guards working with one special group. Political prisoners. Those who are against the FNA or males who support the FLF (there must be some even in secret). This could be seen as working in 2 ways. First it would be an extra punishment, making them an object of ridicule among other inmates, inmates they might be able to infect with their political viewpoints if they had respect. Second, it would teach them to hate and want to strike back at women.

Though your second point about access to females being a reward is a good one. I can see it being used to get inmates to inform on each other.

Snitch for Snatch. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:12 pm 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2661
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
robin11144 wrote:
ya that would be super awesome please erenisch do that i wonder are prisnors lower or thrown away slaves you can also feature rebels in them and also crimes like theft

... and welcome Robin11144. For thrown-away slaves, check out "The Bottom". For rebels please wait for Slavecop 3, which will be a rebel-heavy story.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:18 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1641
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Erenisch wrote:
robin11144 wrote:
ya that would be super awesome please erenisch do that i wonder are prisnors lower or thrown away slaves you can also feature rebels in them and also crimes like theft

... and welcome Robin11144. For thrown-away slaves, check out "The Bottom". For rebels please wait for Slavecop 3, which will be a rebel-heavy story.


Oh, so much to comment on. Firstly allow me to add my own welcome to Robin11144. Secondly,no long term member will be shocked by the fact of my glorifying in the promise not only of a SlaveCop 3 or it being "rebel-heavy" :D

(I know I am that predictable)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:10 pm 
Offline
Prize Show Cunt
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 am
Posts: 847
Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Rufus wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
robin11144 wrote:
ya that would be super awesome please erenisch do that i wonder are prisnors lower or thrown away slaves you can also feature rebels in them and also crimes like theft

... and welcome Robin11144. For thrown-away slaves, check out "The Bottom". For rebels please wait for Slavecop 3, which will be a rebel-heavy story.


Oh, so much to comment on. Firstly allow me to add my own welcome to Robin11144. Secondly,no long term member will be shocked by the fact of my glorifying in the promise not only of a SlaveCop 3 or it being "rebel-heavy" :D

(I know I am that predictable)



Hey Rufus,
Maybe you will get another cameo if there is a large action against those evil FLF bitches. Delivering slavery and justice with stick and cock. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:31 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1299
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Rufus is in a wierd situation. In the stories he is dead, in the comics still alive :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:17 am 
Offline
Slave Owner

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:21 pm
Posts: 25
Fave character: melaine
Gender: female
Fave comic: the bottom
thank you erenisch i would try to be a contributing member of this forum :D and ur work is awesome


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:00 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1641
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
MrGoodPecker wrote:
Rufus is in a wierd situation. In the stories he is dead, in the comics still alive :?


Oh it is much weirder than that,Mr GP. "Rufus Vernon is between dead and alive in the stories but that is the simple bit.

Bouncie and Vernon now exist in the ECU and are canonically "real" but so is a weighty novel entitled Bouncytits. Therefore in the ECU they are both real and fictional. So is the novel a suggestion that the stories are deemed fiction in the ECU? After all Operation Sea Breeze in SC2 is similar to, but markedly different from, Bouncytits and the Smugglers.

This raises the possibility that "my" Bouncytits has never existed in the ECU outside a partially fictionalised series of novels despite the fact the only reason she exists as "real" is those self same stories

Which Bouncie is real my stories or the canonical one?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:02 am 
Offline
Agent-slave
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:40 am
Posts: 840
Location: Ibernia
Fave character: Melanie Compter
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Bottom
Couldn't the "Bouncytits" novel on the bookshelf be a (more or less) non-fiction memoir?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:07 am 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2661
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
Maybe Bouncytits the novel was the inspiration for the BFA official who named AS Bouncytits?

This goes meta...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Prison story?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:08 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1531
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Erenisch wrote:
This goes meta...

The Doctor wrote:
You named your daughter after... your daughter.

Lets Kill Hitler

_________________
OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group