Erenisch Comics Forum
http://erenischcomics.com/forum/

Bad Lieutenant 7 - Preview
http://erenischcomics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1526
Page 1 of 1

Author:  triona_b [ Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:36 am ]
Post subject:  Bad Lieutenant 7 - Preview

Just to say that Bad Lieutenant 7 is almost ready. Artwork is complete, dialogues written. Otherguy is working on the lettering and editing at the moment. This one clocks in at 58 pages (and that's with a scene excised from it that might make it back into BL8). Mackica/Natasha's mom Helena is going to be the covergirl for this one and she features in quite a lot of the action but there's plenty of other characters too including a reappearance of a girl last seen in BL1! She looks a little different this time though (maybe she's played by a different actress! ;) )

Author:  triona_b [ Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bad Lieutenant 7 - Preview

Also, Arieta is keen on continuing the series so I'm working on the script for BL8 and hope to submit it over the next few weeks. If it's anything like previous scripts there'll probably be more material than will fit into one instalment!

Author:  MrGoodPecker [ Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bad Lieutenant 7 - Preview

Looks good. I'm sorry to hear that you have to change the actress. She got a job in a mainstreem comic? :D

I'm happy to learn Otherguy is alive and working with you. Is he coming back to the forum? He is behind his review work :lol:

Author:  Bangerman [ Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bad Lieutenant 7 - Preview

Wonderful news.

If you go as far as 11, wiil this force E to do a 12th episode for the Brithday Gift? ;)




there is a downside of the longer comics. They are all more expensive with 5 extra euros esp the latest releases. :( I prefer shorter cheaper myself.

Author:  triona_b [ Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Bad Lieutenant 7 - Preview

MrGoodPecker wrote:
Looks good. I'm sorry to hear that you have to change the actress. She got a job in a mainstreem comic? :D


:lol:

Bangerman wrote:
Wonderful news.

If you go as far as 11, wiil this force E to do a 12th episode for the Brithday Gift? ;)

there is a downside of the longer comics. They are all more expensive with 5 extra euros esp the latest releases. :( I prefer shorter cheaper myself.


Sorry! :oops: But you never know, maybe BL8 will be shorter and cheaper?

Author:  Erenisch [ Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bad Lieutenant 7 - Preview

Great news Triona. Nice to know Arieta is willing to keep going, and he is very fast too, compared to many others. (I'm still waiting for the next episode of the favela comic, for instance. If Lesbi isn't into it that much, could someone else take over?). I also know Otherguy has some life stuff to distract him from the forum, so I'm happy to see him still helping out with the series.


Bangerman wrote:
If you go as far as 11, wiil this force E to do a 12th episode for the Brithday Gift? ;)
BG "officially" ended at 11, but the series actually reached 18 episodes and counting. Catch me if you can. ;)

Author:  triona_b [ Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Bad Lieutenant 7 - Preview

Erenisch wrote:
Great news Triona. Nice to know Arieta is willing to keep going, and he is very fast too, compared to many others. (I'm still waiting for the next episode of the favela comic, for instance. If Lesbi isn't into it that much, could someone else take over?). I also know Otherguy has some life stuff to distract him from the forum, so I'm happy to see him still helping out with the series.


I'm also very happy that he is available to help out with the series!

As for Lesbi K Leih and Favela, that is still an active project as far as I'm concerned but I suppose that LKL has plenty of other things going on and the work gets done when time permits in fits and bursts. CdD has been inked up to page 37 out of 44 as of April last year but nothing since unfortunately!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/