Devil Incantation 2
by Feather

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Karma
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:55 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
I just read “Karma” and was blown away by it, and it’s been fascinating to read the discussion here. Whilst I will only have had to wait a few weeks from Karma 1 to Karma 2, most of you will have been waiting 4 years – I feel quite lucky :)

“Karma” really changed my view of Anna, she’s a much richer character, and her antisocial, no ok psychotic :) , behaviour understandable. Why does she fuck Maria DiFotze in the ass with an inhuman strap-on? Because she’s a psycho. Why is she a psycho? Because of what happened to her family at the hands of Zalupatsin. That’s a really nasty relationship, with the implication being that it started when Anna was, let’s say, young. And e.g. Zalupatsin’s comment that he would consider killing Anna’s mother but only whilst fucking Anna in the ass in front of her as he does so. Nasty. Anna has survived all this, but well, not entirely unscathed lol.

Question: did E know the complexity of Anna’s story when she was introduced into BG? Or was she just exotic pussy?

I also liked Anna’s forced seduction of Springbreeze. (Does she appear any more in the comics?)

I really liked the Zalupatsin character, the whole foreign mafia thing. It opens up the E-world to a whole new realm. Where the BG stories are ever more focused on the Stevenson house, here it goes global. Watching teenagers play with their former classmates is one thing, but this is a different scale – like Cumbath Club, and more so The Society: bigger, much more sinister. The language elements (pizda, lapochka, zaychik, shluha, etc.), the fine detail on the tattoos, all this is very authentic. And some great little scenes, eg Maria to her bodyguard “Fuck and beat the shit out of this worthless slime. Do not hold back. I’ll pay for damages if necessary”. We don’t see the victim in this frame, just hear the words “Oh God, please…”. In the next frame she's been violently stripped and facer@ped, and what follows is left to our imagination, but no doubt it gets quite bad since the bodyguard has been given free rein to damage her.

Cathy/Katya falling for Zalupatsin was maybe the highlight for me, honoured to be chosen as his fuckslave even though she's just seen him behead two guys - psychologically interesting this too. Hopefully there will be unpleasant surprises in store for her in Pt 2 to dispel illusions that she could be a favourite.

Can’t wait for Pt 2 (and I don't have to lol), presumably set overseas. I’d also like to ask E how it is to wait 4 years before doing the sequel and how the ideas and plot develop over that length of time. I'm hoping to learn further details too of the backstory - why this whole thing between Zalupatsin and Anna's family?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:34 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Mr Blackstock wrote:
I you will have been waiting 4 years .
What? It feels like last week. Damn you time, you bastard!

Mr Blackstock wrote:
Question: did E know the complexity of Anna’s story when she was introduced into BG? Or was she just exotic pussy?.
Both. Anna is modeled after an existing character in my unpublished private comics (before you ask, no). She had this similar backstory in that one, but I wasn't going to incorporate that in BG saga. She was just a cameo to amuse myself. Eventually I changed my mind and put everything in the series.

Mr Blackstock wrote:
I also liked Anna’s forced seduction of Springbreeze. (Does she appear any more in the comics
Ginger"Springbreeze" Gingivera joins the cast at the end of BG5, and meets Anna in BG7. Karma follows BG7.

Mr Blackstock wrote:
I’d also like to ask E how it is to wait 4 years before doing the sequel and how the ideas and plot develop over that length of time.
The plot of part 2 was ready immediately after Karma. I changed a few details since then but this is pretty much what I envisioned the moment I finished Karma. 4 years somehow flew by because I had so many stories to tell.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:14 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: Birthday gift 11
Erenisch wrote:
unpublished private comics

This is violence.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:44 pm 
BFA Director

Many thanks for your replies E, very interesting. And not just for the mention of unpublished private comics!!

We're going to ask anyway :) (Or at least: why are these private?)

Re. Springbreeze: ok, so Karma is her last appearance. That's a shame, would have been nice to see her pushed further. She seems the most innocent, undefiled character in the comics.

And yes, the number of stories to tell - a blessing and a curse. A blessing because it means we have more to anticipate but a curse because it takes time to tell them all!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:30 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Mr Blackstock wrote:
Re. Springbreeze: ok, so Karma is her last appearance. That's a shame, would have been nice to see her pushed further. She seems the most innocent, undefiled character in the comics

That would not be my take on what E said there Mr Blackstock. My read of it was that Karma was the last one she HAD appeared in to this point, We are all awaiting her starring role in "The Semenary."

Think about it "sinful" girls in need of "penance" and slave nuns in miniscule habits! What is there not to to love with that scenario? :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:33 pm 
BFA Director

I do hope you are right Rufus! Springbreeze in "The Semenary" would be excellent - just imagine that sweet little innocent in permanent prayer to the God of Cock and longing daily for a religiously mystical facefucking :)

I could also happily imagine her being bought up whilst leaving class one day, bundled into a carboot and sent straight for full-on training in "The Maid".

For example, E :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:03 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie
I really enjoyed Karma. I'm going to be a bit critical and state that the comic prior to this was my least favorite of all the ones I've seen.

Karma Part Deux was great because of the worldbuilding which is what I like about these comics the most. That's the reason The Bottom is my favorite.

I enjoy the starkness of this nation, where slavery isn't legal in name but parts of it are legal in deed. Makes me think about our own systems.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:02 pm 
Lawmaker

From a story-writing POV, Steve was really a one-dimensional character compared to Peter, Jeff, or almost everyone else. He really contributed nothing to the overall story track other than to be "that guy," for me.

There was no real character development path for him to take, compared to Peter. Jeff has someplace to go (with his tech skill, he could easily go into business creating and selling slave training devices.)

Paul? His track is well-established as a trainer and breaker of women from all walks....but Steve was only a guy who was mean to his slaves with a Trump-like reaction to anything that didn't go his way.

Anna is a manipulative bitch to deserves what she gets, and Zalupatsin is already a FAR more interesting and rounded character that Steve could ever hope to be.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9