It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Sold to Slavery 2
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99
Domesticated
by Benedikt

Album (20 pages)
EUR 7.45
WILD
by Cagri

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
Tourist Trap
by Fernando

Comic (43 pages)
EUR 19.99



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:17 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1669
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I don't think I have given my opinion on this comic yet.

I really loved it. Sherry has always been a favourite character of mine so her duel of wits with Paul is fascinating to see, being played out in the style of Germanic philosophy. The use of female exploitation technology here is a wonderful piece of world building and that ending is an absolute kicker.


Last edited by Rufus on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:09 am 
Offline
Slave Owner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:48 pm
Posts: 39
Location: Europe
Fave character: Samantha
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts in Training 2
Finally found the time to read "The Game".

First of all I have to say that the visuals are very stunning, and from all Erenisch comics, this is my favorite cover! Awesome work!!

The comic is very nice, too. The idea of the VR-Machines is great and used in a very clever way. I still wonder if there is another purpose of this facility, but I am sure we will know more with the next comics.

The character development is very interesting, too. And I think this is the point that makes the E-Comics special. Yes, we have much sex in the story, but there is an expending universe, different characters we follow and interesting plot twists.
The stunning art and the slavery law is what get you to the comics first, but the characters are what made me a real fan.

Great comic, I can't wait for your next work! Keep it up!! :D

_________________
"Do you like your Cumcake cream-filled, Sir?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:18 am 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:33 am
Posts: 130
Fave character: the pole
Gender: male
Cumcake wrote:
. I still wonder if there is another purpose of this facility, but I am sure we will know more with the next comics.

The comic says somewhere that they are the reseasch department of this electronics company. But they also call themselves scientists specialising in viasmology (I had to look for spelling because this name seems to be made up). I understand the purpose of all the mystery around the facility is to mislead the reader before the surprise in the finale. but for that reason I think that part is the weak point of the story. Maybe its an independent think tank company you hire for jobs like this?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:16 am 
Offline
Slave Owner

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 am
Posts: 25
Location: Czech Republic
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG series
Spoiler related to BG11, not to The Game. So if you read BG11 and not The Game, you can safely read the spoiler without being spoiled.
Still no sign of punishment for the three r@pists of Cumbunny and the three help-girls. Punishment for the girls is easy - enslavement by Peter's company to be sold (Peter could even let Slutkitten "play" with them for a while, might be interesting to watch this vengeful bitch take her anger out on them). As for the guys, I'd like to see castration. As a member of the Circle Paul would definitely be able to arrange such sentence, in a country so full of corruption as Pussiana. I hope you didn't let that go, E.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:44 am 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:33 am
Posts: 130
Fave character: the pole
Gender: male
The game is a sequel to the Office and not to the Graduation. Do we actually know that the Game happens after Graduation? I don't remember any clues to set the time order

After Sherry hit Danny we didn't see Peter and Sherry talk again so I'm curious about their relationship. It was one of the ignored parts of Graduation but Peter's reaction to Sherry's action was very important. Peter was still in shock yes, but his worry about Sherry was genuine I believe. It shows us that Peter actually cares about Sherry. Remember the scene before where he scolds and almost rapes Sherry. These two scenes deliberately show us the difference
between the way he treats Sherry in public and his real emotions.

Man I love to talk about Sherry :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:58 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:32 pm
Posts: 2
Fave character: maggie
Gender: female
Pardon me if I'm rude, I have a great deal of respect for Erenisch. I can't seem to enjoy any of the comics after birthday gift 11. The tone somewhat changed after that comic. Pre BG11, all comics showed women reluctantly agreeing to sex because they know their place in that universe. However, after that comic, it seems like the men have to be forceful to get what they want. It's really subtle but it kills the 'freeuse' world to me.

Obviously, it's not my comic series and I have no say in it, I can't even say that's constructive criticism, that's just my opinion.

Other than that, as always, great art, great dialogues, great screenplay.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:08 pm 
Offline
Slave Owner

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 am
Posts: 25
Location: Czech Republic
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG series
festivuspole wrote:
The game is a sequel to the Office and not to the Graduation. Do we actually know that the Game happens after Graduation? I don't remember any clues to set the time order

After Sherry hit Danny we didn't see Peter and Sherry talk again so I'm curious about their relationship. It was one of the ignored parts of Graduation but Peter's reaction to Sherry's action was very important. Peter was still in shock yes, but his worry about Sherry was genuine I believe. It shows us that Peter actually cares about Sherry. Remember the scene before where he scolds and almost rapes Sherry. These two scenes deliberately show us the difference
between the way he treats Sherry in public and his real emotions.

Man I love to talk about Sherry :D :D

Well Slave Fair 3 is also sequel to Slave fair 2 and not Graduation, but we see mentions of graduation there - Cumbunny is talking about sore neck and Peter calls her "Maggie Stevenson", so they're obviously married already. It's very frequent, that E's comics mingle with each other, I could name dozens of examples. The Game is the Stevenson family theme, same as Graduation, so there can be a mention of the process, even though something like Peter saying he's leaving for the court to give testimony or something. Such mentions are very frequent in E's comics, yet we didn't see any of that in any of the four comis released after Graduation. I really do hope E will return to this and punish those bastards who hurt poor Cumbunny :x

Furthermore, I don't think there will be any BG12 to handle this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline
Slave Owner

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 am
Posts: 25
Location: Czech Republic
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG series
belgarionriva wrote:
Pardon me if I'm rude, I have a great deal of respect for Erenisch. I can't seem to enjoy any of the comics after birthday gift 11. The tone somewhat changed after that comic. Pre BG11, all comics showed women reluctantly agreeing to sex because they know their place in that universe. However, after that comic, it seems like the men have to be forceful to get what they want. It's really subtle but it kills the 'freeuse' world to me.

Obviously, it's not my comic series and I have no say in it, I can't even say that's constructive criticism, that's just my opinion.

Other than that, as always, great art, great dialogues, great screenplay.

Everyone has the right to his/her opinion and to express it ;)

I agree, that the tone has changed, but not in the way you say. It seems to me, that the women are far too willing to submit. I loved that in case of Puppycunt (there I was a little disappointed to see her enjoy punishing Kittywhore, same would be seeing Cumbunny enjoying punishing someone, I hope that never happens), but now most of the women are not only OK with that, but often even love that. Obviously in Cumbunny's case, also Sluttypig seems to enjoy serving Jeff (but there it's likely caused by heavy conditioning by Jeff's mom, so it's fine with me), Slutkitten started to enjoy submitting to Paul (may be part of the game, but her enjoyment seems genuine, even though maybe only because she sees/thinks it works) and Cumpster also is more than eager to serve. Sluttyfox's willingness to serve is obviously caused by deprivation and denial of any chance to do that and her subsequent feeling of uselessness, so it's understandable.

In short, the only woman in Stevensons' house, who seems to hate submitting, is Whorebunny. I personally would like to see it return back to, say, BG 8, where Cumbunny was realising her desire to serve, but other girls were still hating it (except for Puppycunt, who seemed broken from the very beginning, most likely being naturally submissive).

I know I'm just one person and the return is even impossible now, you can't reverse time in our universe, and you can't do it in Everse as well, but perhaps the Masters could realise, that their slaves are too spoiled and raise their whips once again to put them in their place.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:08 am 
Offline
Agent-slave
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 425
Location: Northern Europe
Fave character: Frankie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Office
belgarionriva wrote:
Pre BG11, all comics showed women reluctantly agreeing to sex because they know their place in that universe. However, after that comic, it seems like the men have to be forceful to get what they want. It's really subtle but it kills the 'freeuse' world to me.


tobytja wrote:
I agree, that the tone has changed, but not in the way you say. It seems to me, that the women are far too willing to submit.


I have to disagree with both suggestions. Erenischverse is so rich in story you can find every type of bdsm situation from freeuse to heavy bondage. I think that's why you think there is a tone change. It is about the particular story of the month. If it is slave fair then it will be very heavy stuff. if it is about the school there will be more freeuse. if it is sluts in training well there will be bdsm training of some sort.

in the case of the r@pe scene in bg11 the brillliant thing is Maggie resists the men r@ping her not because she doesn't know her place as a woman. Just the opposite. she resists because she knows exactly, she is a property of Peter stevenson and the men are "tresspassing" as the story puts it
The rest of BG11 is full on freeuse btw

@tobyta's point on Tawnie and possibly Maggie enjoying torturing other girls. Iagree with the concern about Maggie because she's an innocent angel, but the case of Tawnie I understand. She had a little moment and she was embarrassed about to. I think that makes perfect sense with the erenischean idea (as explained by Jeff's mom) that women are embarrassed by their desires because of social pressure. someone orders Tawnie to do somethng she was taught wrong and she enjoys it. That's one of the main attractions of being a submissive for me. I don't know if anyone agrees.

_________________
Glory to the FNA!
Band them all!
:aiko:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:35 am 
Offline
Harem Owner

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:11 am
Posts: 73
Fave character: Melaie
Gender: male
Fave comic: Bottom, Bg11
festivuspole wrote:
The game is a sequel to the Office and not to the Graduation. Do we actually know that the Game happens after Graduation? I don't remember any clues to set the time order

In the Game Paul says to Sherry her father died a couple weeks ago.
So it starts a couple weeks after the end of the Office.
In the Graduation Maggie asks Sherry about her business suit, so it comes after Office.
In Slave Fair 3, Maggie has neck pain so it comes several days after Graduation.
The Game lasts two weeks.

none of these set a timeline but I think
Slave Fair happens during the second week of the Game.
Why?
1- Sherry is not sad because something bad happened to Maggie. She must know Maggie is fine. Carol also seem fine. If it was right after Graduation they would have think about Maggie.
2- Maggie and Peter aren't around during the Game. My guess is they were away at the fair.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:39 pm 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2724
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
@tobytja, the "untitled legal project" in the project list deals with what very subject. I have drawn most of the comic but the story has prerequisites. You'll have to wait for a long while.

belgarionriva wrote:
The tone somewhat changed after that comic. Pre BG11, all comics showed women reluctantly agreeing to sex because they know their place in that universe. However, after that comic, it seems like the men have to be forceful to get what they want. It's really subtle but it kills the 'freeuse' world to me.
@belgarionriva, I don't know which of my comics you've read so far, but I suspect you have missed a few. My universe is constructed around compulsory female slavery, freeuse is but one of the side effects of the social dynamics created by this major change.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:25 pm 
Offline
Slave Owner

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 am
Posts: 25
Location: Czech Republic
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG series
samantha wrote:
I have to disagree with both suggestions. Erenischverse is so rich in story you can find every type of bdsm situation from freeuse to heavy bondage. I think that's why you think there is a tone change. It is about the particular story of the month. If it is slave fair then it will be very heavy stuff. if it is about the school there will be more freeuse. if it is sluts in training well there will be bdsm training of some sort.

in the case of the r@pe scene in bg11 the brillliant thing is Maggie resists the men r@ping her not because she doesn't know her place as a woman. Just the opposite. she resists because she knows exactly, she is a property of Peter stevenson and the men are "tresspassing" as the story puts it
The rest of BG11 is full on freeuse btw

@tobyta's point on Tawnie and possibly Maggie enjoying torturing other girls. Iagree with the concern about Maggie because she's an innocent angel, but the case of Tawnie I understand. She had a little moment and she was embarrassed about to. I think that makes perfect sense with the erenischean idea (as explained by Jeff's mom) that women are embarrassed by their desires because of social pressure. someone orders Tawnie to do somethng she was taught wrong and she enjoys it. That's one of the main attractions of being a submissive for me. I don't know if anyone agrees.

As I said, everyone has the right for an opinion. I explained mine quite extensively I think, why it seems TO ME, that the girls are generally enjoying themselves, with some exceptions. But I was talking about Stevensons' chain mainly, the others keep the same tone as when E was beginning to create, more or less. The change in Cumbunny's case is completely logical and natural, considering the story development and I have totally no problem with that.

By the way, women are embarassed by their desires in our universe as well, because the society teaches them, for some stupid reason, that women are moral, noble, and shouldn't feel any sexual urges. That cerates a lot of traumatised women, who consider themselves terrible and perverted, just because they have some sex drive. In Everse, on the other hand, I would expect the opposite, since women there are told from their childhood, that they are dirty sluts, who get horny by any kind of action of a man directed towards them. So Puppycunt's doubts are quite surprising, I would expect it the othe way around, like her thinking "What's wrong with me? Why don't I enjoy that?" in case she wasn't enjoying herself.


Last edited by tobytja on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:27 pm 
Offline
Slave Owner

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 am
Posts: 25
Location: Czech Republic
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG series
Erenisch wrote:
@tobytja, the "untitled legal project" in the project list deals with what very subject. I have drawn most of the comic...

Glad to hear that, thanks ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:55 am 
Offline
Harem Owner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:30 am
Posts: 97
Fave character: Melani
Gender: male
Fave comic: Office
I have a question about legal status of Melina. I know her husband is dead but why does Paul become her new CMR? does daughter's husband trump blood relatives? or she has no male relatives at this point?

If I was Pierce Pots I'd put a special clause in my will to donate my women to red cross or something. He should know that this would happen after the events in BG8. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:31 am 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2724
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
Bipedrobot wrote:
I have a question about legal status of Melina. I know her husband is dead but why does Paul become her new CMR? does daughter's husband trump blood relatives? or she has no male relatives at this point?
Neither Piers nor Melinda had any living male relatives at the time of his death, thus Paul became the unlikeliest heir because of his marriage to Sherry.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:12 pm 
Offline
Slave Owner

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 am
Posts: 25
Location: Czech Republic
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG series
By the way, what's more expensive? Freedom permits for Potts' women or possible slave taxes if Paul enslaves them? What would a good economist do in his place, when he considered purely the economic side? Surely the best solution would be to enslave and sell them, but if they should stay at home, is it more economical to keep them free or enslaved?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:19 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1317
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
tobytja wrote:
By the way, what's more expensive? Freedom permits for Potts' women or possible slave taxes if Paul enslaves them? What would a good economist do in his place, when he considered purely the economic side? Surely the best solution would be to enslave and sell them, but if they should stay at home, is it more economical to keep them free or enslaved?

I think Paul is rich enough to afford all these women so he doesn't care about the difference of expenses. If he was a normal joe, he'd be broke long ago


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:17 am 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2724
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
tobytja wrote:
By the way, what's more expensive? Freedom permits for Potts' women or possible slave taxes if Paul enslaves them? What would a good economist do in his place, when he considered purely the economic side? Surely the best solution would be to enslave and sell them, but if they should stay at home, is it more economical to keep them free or enslaved?

Freedom fees are high enough to force CMRs to sell their women. Slave taxes are considerably low in comparison, and they decrease as the slave ages and depreciates. I guess a good economist wouldn't keep any women free or enslaved, but people like luxury when they can afford it, no?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:20 am 
Offline
Slave Owner

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 am
Posts: 25
Location: Czech Republic
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG series
Erenisch wrote:
tobytja wrote:
By the way, what's more expensive? Freedom permits for Potts' women or possible slave taxes if Paul enslaves them? What would a good economist do in his place, when he considered purely the economic side? Surely the best solution would be to enslave and sell them, but if they should stay at home, is it more economical to keep them free or enslaved?

Freedom fees are high enough to force CMRs to sell their women. Slave taxes are considerably low in comparison, and they decrease as the slave ages and depreciates. I guess a good economist wouldn't keep any women free or enslaved, but people like luxury when they can afford it, no?

Sure, but I was asking about the pure ecomonic side of this, not about the general reasoning. Very few people do always the best economic decisions, even if they are aware of it. Would I buy the cheaper cheese or the one that tastes better? I personally select the latter. Even if there are people who'd select the former, I doubt there's a lot of them. But as to my question, I guess you answered, that the more economic solution would be to enslave them :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Game
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:52 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1669
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Enslavement is certainly the doctrinally preferred solution and it is the one that the state encourages in every way possible.

The issue is, as raised in"The Office" is that it is getting to the point that it is economically more efficient for companies to use slaves for all the minutiae and have free women do all the degrading stuff that female slavery was actually created for. These are deep and murky waters my friend


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group