Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:46 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Dofantasy is selling the origianl Slavecop comic fr half the price this month. If your collection is not complete here is a chance :)

http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC217SlaveCop.htm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:56 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Thanks for posting it and using the proper referrer links.

Nuria once told me that Slavecop was my "worst seller", so I guess they are hoping to fix the stats on that one. :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:47 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: jugs
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
Slavecop 2 is one of my all-time favorites (for obvious reasons) but I really enjoy the undercover scene in this one, the things she had to do to keep her cover, not any physical cover of course ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:35 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie
It will be a promotion forever like the others ? Each time they put a temporary discount, they forget to remove it at the end of the period lol.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:30 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Given that it was orignally a freebie comic of the month this is an improvement!

Erenisch wrote:
Nuria once told me that Slavecop was my "worst seller", so I guess they are hoping to fix the stats on that one. :D

Yeah, well I remember when most of the geek obsessed forum (me included) totally failed to get the Jabba the Hutt analogy until it was pointed out many months later. But we have all moved on from that embarassing interlude. If it hadn't been for this comic I would not have foisted all those Bouncie stories on you. Yes it does have a lot to answer for!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:50 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie, Lidia
Fave comic: BG saga, Slavecop
It is just my personal opinion, but i still think this first Slavecop is severely underestimated ...

I don't want to open a - futile ? - debate on the intrinsic quality of this comic, but even with a "classic" script we have a great and charismatic heroine, a lot of beautiful girls in peril/kinky situations, action, and an important part of the E-verse introduced here for the first time.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:20 pm 
Transcended

The opening scene in the dungeon and the Lidia being picked up scenes in the diner are still some of my favourite E scenes.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:42 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: the pole
I have a mixed opinon about this one. It has great scenes and some awkward ones. Of course still tops all the rest of dofantasy comics but not my favorite E comic.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:16 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Wakka
themobber wrote:
Slavecop 2 is one of my all-time favorites (for obvious reasons) but I really enjoy the undercover scene in this one, the things she had to do to keep her cover, not any physical cover of course ;)

I still am wondering if we'll get any resolution as to the fate of all those breeders. Or at least get to see a similar operation closer to harvesting its crop.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:28 am 
The Artist

therealkaz wrote:
themobber wrote:

I still am wondering if we'll get any resolution as to the fate of all those breeders. Or at least get to see a similar operation closer to harvesting its crop.

You will, but the project is buried deep under the pile right now.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:00 pm 
Transcended

festivuspole wrote:
IOf course still tops all the rest of dofantasy comics but not my favorite E comic.

We speak with one voice on this one.:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:35 am 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Rufus wrote:
..Lidia being picked up scenes in the diner are still some of my favourite E scenes.

Ditto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:42 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
I think the reason why the first Slave Cop didn't sell as well is that it had a woman with a gun on the front. When you are selling maledom BDSM comics, having women shown in a seemingly powerful position on the cover can turn off a lot of potential buyers, even if it makes sense in the plot. Better to go with a scene with a damsel in distress.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:59 pm 
Transcended

Bitch Beater wrote:
I think the reason why the first Slave Cop didn't sell as well is that it had a woman with a gun on the front. When you are selling maledom BDSM comics, having women shown in a seemingly powerful position on the cover can turn off a lot of potential buyers, even if it makes sense in the plot. Better to go with a scene with a damsel in distress.

I think that there may be something else at work here, though I take the point you are making. Perhaps the alternative cover where Lidia is crouched over a slavegilrl holding her chain leash whilst pointing the pistol may have worked ? Nevertheless, SlaveCop 1 is, I believe, the only Erenisch comic to have been "BDSM artwork" comic of the month and so many people would have taken the opportunity to get if for free (yes, me included) that cannot help but skew the sales figuree

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:18 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Rufus wrote:
Bitch Beater wrote:

I think that there may be something else at work here, though I take the point you are making. Perhaps the alternative cover where Lidia is crouched over a slavegilrl holding her chain leash whilst pointing the pistol may have worked ? Nevertheless, SlaveCop 1 is, I believe, the only Erenisch comic to have been "BDSM artwork" comic of the month and so many people would have taken the opportunity to get if for free (yes, me included) that cannot help but skew the sales figuree

If this is true, we should warn Triona and Arieta about the cover of BL5.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:00 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
MrGoodPecker wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Bitch Beater wrote:

If this is true, we should warn Triona and Arieta about the cover of BL5.

Too late!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:56 pm 
The Artist

Turns out Slavecop, BL5 and this one are the only three comics with females holding firearms on the cover. This is out of 436 comics, so I think we deserve points for originality. :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:08 pm 
Transcended

Yeah, but BL5 has our heroine crouched at someone's feet and even on the SlaveCop one Lidia is wearing shackles and a slavebelf. Only Feather goes full action girl. To be fair to Feather there are a whole pile of distressed damsels decorating the background.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:05 pm 
The Artist

Rufus wrote:
on the SlaveCop one Lidia is wearing shackles and a slavebelf.
Not on the original cover though. In that one Lidia was in full action mode and dominating another slave. They didn't like my original cover so I made a more explicit one.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:48 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Bad bad Rufus for not knowing that. :lol: :lol: :lol: