by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:22 am 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
hey sickos and sickettes.

I cant wait to see the final comic and I have some pedictions about the BG11 story.

the main girl: Maggie because this is her series
the girl in ribbons: Molly because I think Paul would give her to his son as a graduation or parting gift.
at the end Peter will leave the house and begin living in his shop
Peter and Nathalie will have their first session :D Yes I know, they never did it.
Maggie wont be jealous but help Peter fuck other girls.

These are my reasonable predictions. Now some wild ones:

Gwen will be kidnapped.
The school will burn down.
Aliens will invade.

Thats it. :D :D :D What are your predictions?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:16 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
:lol: How nice to see you here again. I was worried that you left us for good

Main girl will be Maggie, and she will be in white wedding ribbons. I think the story will start with a wedding, not end with it. Why? because E did it in BG8 before.

I predict no slaves will be exchanged in this one. I expect a few "background enslavements" like Sylvia and maybe a teacher. E says the principal will retire so I guess he will be given a few students and teachers as his retirement package.

I hope your prediction about Nathalie comes true. Nathialie was in the previews with Melanie so I guess it WILL happen.

My WILD prediction--- Paul will be murdered by the mysterious figure in the office, who will be revealed as Paul's evil twin with a mustache. He will replace Paul and nobody except Sherry will notice the difference. She won't tell on him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:44 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I think, knowing Erenisch's love of nods, at some point somebody perhaps Jeff? is going to see the number of girls Peter has lined up and observe "You are gonna need a bigger boat!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:49 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom

"Final"? :-(

Is it?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:23 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
samantha wrote:
Paul will be murdered by the mysterious figure in the office, who will be revealed as Paul's evil twin with a mustache. He will replace Paul and nobody except Sherry will notice the difference. She won't tell on him.
This is an awesome plot. :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:59 pm 
BFA Director

if there are any slave exchanges I want Carol to go back to Peter. They didn't have enough scenes together

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:15 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
I'm thinking there is more than one graduation. The high school graduation and the slaves graduating from Peter's training

Sylvia will give up being a free girl and accept the collar

Maggie's appearance at school will inspire her classmates to want to be enslaved and go to Peter to be sold

Tawnie and Gwen will escape and do a Thelma and Louis style Road Trip

Contradicts what I just said but Gwen will be the model for Peter's business. She's the only one who hasn't achieved the foretelling in Repurposed.

Maggie and Peter will not be married

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:52 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Mags Sherry Melanie
Fave comic: BG11: Graduation
Ok, here are mines.

-Peter will make Gwen believe she's gonna be her new favorite, Maggie come to the point of being ready to throw herself in the dumpster ("whatever makes you happy makes me happy Peter"). But at the last minute Peter reveals the game, and damps Gwen instead in front of all school (not before everyone has made a huge g@ngr@pe of her, together with her mother, who volunteers to share her daughter predicament, trying to save her from as many cocks as she can). The demonstation of devotion of Mags works wonders for Peter's business advertising.

-Ginger will become new 21.

-Peter will start fuck Melanie, just to stop half way and tell her to go and practice more with a dummy, because she's not able to provide a decent service for clients. After all he only wanted to test her.

-New Peter's purchases for the shop: Nathalie and Sylvia, while Lucy will be disposed with Gwen (not before rimming Mags).

And now the wild guess:
Paul talks Molly into kill herself (painfully) as a form of ultimate commitment for him. While dying in severe physical condition, she manages to steal a sweet kiss and a "I love you" from Paul, which convinces her to go ahead with the final act of obedience. How? By clenching a taser-dildo that activates electrocution through the contraction of vaginal walls. Once it's on it can't be turned off any more, unless removed...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:31 am 
Newcomer

Fave character: Maggie
WTF?!?!?! Why final??? :shock: :shock: :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:36 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melani
Fave comic: Office
Stivens wrote:
WTF?!?!?! Why final??? :shock: :shock: :cry:

not final final. The season finale of the Brthday Gift series. :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:37 pm 
Transcended

gatolica wrote:
the girl in ribbons: Molly because I think Paul would give her to his son as a graduation or parting gift.

Eeew!!! I really cannot see that happening. E has always avoided even implied incest and why would Peter want his own mother? Is the Birthday Gift to turn into Oedipus Rex now?

I like the rest of your suggestions though.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:58 am 
The Artist

Rufus wrote:
gatolica wrote:

Eeew!!! I really cannot see that happening. E has always avoided even implied incest and why would Peter want his own mother? Is the Birthday Gift to turn into Oedipus Rex now?

Yeah, mother-son incest is not my cup of tea, but the idea of gifting Molly to Peter is not that outrageous. She doesn't have to be a sex slave. If you think about it, Molly isn't a sex slave any more. The last time she was used by her master was in BG8.

(Anyway, that one is a miss for Gatolica, Molly is not the gift in this one.)

Rufus wrote:
I think, knowing Erenisch's love of nods, at some point somebody perhaps Jeff? is going to see the number of girls Peter has lined up and observe "You are gonna need a bigger boat!"
Good one. I will jot this down for the next comic :D

Wait, I have another one. A girl sees the big cock aimed at her ass and quips "you are gonna need a bigger butt".

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:06 am 
BFA Director

Erenisch wrote:
Rufus wrote:
gatolica wrote:

Yeah, mother-son incest is not my cup of tea, but the idea of gifting Molly to Peter is not that outrageous. She doesn't have to be a sex slave. If you think about it, Molly isn't a sex slave any more. The last time she was used by her master was in BG8.

(Anyway, that one is a miss for Gatolica, Molly is not the gift in this one.)

I hope the gift is Carol. I want more mother-daughter action

Rufus wrote:
Good one. I will jot this down for the next comic :D

Wait, I have another one. A girl sees the big cock aimed at her ass and quips "you are gonna need a bigger butt".

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:06 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
Erenisch wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:15 am 
The Artist

Mattfon wrote:
Unfortunately not. Carol was the gift in BG6, BG8, and BG10. Too much re-gifting. (Is overregifting a word?)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:15 pm 
Transcended

Erenisch wrote:
Mattfon wrote:
Unfortunately not. Carol was the gift in BG6, BG8, and BG10. Too much re-gifting. (Is overregifting a word?)

To be gifted once is an honour, twice a coincidence, three times an issue but four times speaks of downright poor quality

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:32 pm 
BFA Director

with the release of BG11 looking to happen this month, i'll throw in my 3 cents worth of predictions :D

first bold prediction - Peter and Maggie graduate, the Principal retires, Jeff goes off to college...
nailed it :p

ok now seriously (lol) as for Maggie - E has already said that BG11 will be her "happy ending" so it is obvious enough she's not going anywhere

though my first bold prediction is Peter will not wife-slave her by the end of this issue
i base that on previous posts by E saying that Peter has an upcoming role in the first couple issues of BG next gen and has his own Shop series coming so it makes it sound he will play the field a little bit longer before settling down with Maggie

i'm predicting nothing substantial will happen to Molly save for some more punishment time with Sherry

i'm predicting Paul will give Peter something as a graduation gift and that something will not be a new slavegirl
as for what it is? - you got me, maybe something to help his new business spring along

something is definitely gonna happen to Gwen in this issue
the 2 previews E has given us has her tied up with 2 males looming over her
my second bold prediction here is that Gwen is either gifted to someone or she becomes merchandise in Peter's new business
she is definitely not staying in Peter's harem by the end of this

E has hinted in previous posts that he intends to make the Stevenson harem cast smaller and the inclusion of Sherry's mother and sister hasn't been shown yet in Paul's harem
and as we know in The Bottom and Repurposed - Melanie and Nathalie joined Peter's harem
Melanie's role in future arcs seems secured simply because she is helping to run Peter's new business so her getting canned seems unlikely
the 2 biggest candidates to leave are of course Gwen and Nathalie

so it is predictable Gwen will be the first one out
i mean lets face it here, her role in the last few issues she has become more and more of a background character

i also predict Nathalie will be sold or "gifted" away by the end of this BG issue - though i am not making this a bold prediction

Nathalie is basically in the same boat as Gwen but i have a feeling that we are gonna have a Nathalie-centric comic involving her family at some point
her father's introduction and subsequent learning of her family's misfortune sounds like a one-shot issue to me
mind you - this could be 3 years from now but no way E throws us those juicy bits of information without it being used in the future

but i feel Nathalie will have something happen to her before Peter ships her off so Gwen seems first on the chopping block

and third bold prediction - the vice principal is gonna do something in this issue which sets up a future plot arc in the coming BG series
i may be totally off base here but i feel that the principal retiring (which E has already stated is gonna happen) is not because he hit his retirement age
he has a kinda good gig if you think about it (lolz)
a plot twist here is the school board could forced him out of his position so a younger, harder, and more greedy individual can take his place - and the current vice principal is much more aggressive in contrast

well that's my 3 cents (edited)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:56 am 
The Artist

Very astute, Fishstick. But for all that to happen in one comic, I have to make it at least 150 pages long. :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:33 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Erenisch wrote:
Very astute, Fishstick. But for all that to happen in one comic, I have to make it at least 150 pages long. :D

I'd read it! :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:53 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Mags Sherry Melanie
Fave comic: BG11: Graduation
And the winner of the Soothsayer Award of the year goes to...
FISHSTICK!!!
Who, with his magical crystal ball, has been able to get a mind blowing 2/3 of his prediction right. Some of them really surprising for complexity and accuracy...