Sold to Slavery 2
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:14 am 
BFA Director

ty Rhamses

I would have graded myself 0/3 in terms of bold predictions
but I would say I got bits and pieces of all my predictions correct without actually nailing the specifics

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:51 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Mags Sherry Melanie
Fave comic: BG11: Graduation
Well let's analyze it... I'm gonna put some spoilers alerts for what they are worth now just to be safe...

1) In the end Peter didn't marry Maggie... this was easy, a 50% chance, and OK, surely you didn't expect THAT to be the reason. Still a tick for me.
2) Nothing substantial happened to Molly except for more punishment. Surely not a hard prediction on his own, but many would have bet on her being get rid with by Paul. I even forecast her death... Another tick.
3) Paul did give something to Peter to spring his business with, and that something wasn't a slavegirl. Spot on! Actually, while I was reading that scene, I was still expecting either a slavegirl or some sort of trap (maybe in the form of a slavegirl), until I saw the motorhome with my surprise. This one was definitively outstanding. Tick.
4) Gwen didn't leave Peter's harem, and she got just lent for a single gangbang, not given away. Wrong this one.
5) Nathalie didn't get sold or gifted away before this end of the comic. And for now she's still Peter property. Another wrong one.
6) The Vice Principal "did" something that will set up the future ark plot of BG (like revealing itself to be Peter's business partner). I'm not sure if I understood what you tried to say after, and maybe you wasn't expecting something exactly like that, but you still got the prediction right. And maybe unwittingly found out the identity of Peter's business partner (which was a big one). Definitively a tick!

4 out of 6, so two thirds... pretty damn impressed!