Sold to Slavery 2
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:33 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
O.k. here are a couple of questions I have about the comic and I am wondering what my fellow fans of it and the creator think.

First, when Maggie is screaming for assistance because a privately owned slave is being misused (the slave equivalent of ‘help I’m being r@ped’ I guess), is there nobody around to hear here or is she just ignored?

Second, at what point did she stop screaming and just give in?

I think it is a mute point if somebody heard Maggie's screams because this must be an ordinary incident. Nobody cares as the bully says. they are the bullies of the school so even if someone hears what are they gonna do?

second, I don't think she gave up. They start beating her up with sticks because she is still defiant.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:58 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
Bangerman wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
O.k. here are a couple of questions I have about the comic and I am wondering what my fellow fans of it and the creator think.

First, when Maggie is screaming for assistance because a privately owned slave is being misused (the slave equivalent of ‘help I’m being r@ped’ I guess), is there nobody around to hear here or is she just ignored?

I think it is a mute point if somebody heard Maggie's screams because this must be an ordinary incident. Nobody cares as the bully says. they are the bullies of the school so even if someone hears what are they gonna do?

second, I don't think she gave up. They start beating her up with sticks because she is still defiant.

I agree with with bangerman on the first part. There is also a good chance nobody is around. After all it is Saturday and the school year ended

I say she gave in when they tied the rope around her neck and she said just get it over with or something like that. By that time she really had no other choice but to give in. It was either that or be hung which might have been the outcome any ways.

That is why I hope she is not dead. I won't like the fact that she went out the way she did. If Maggie is going to die I want it to be because she wouldn't bend to another man's will. I also want her to survive because I think this will make her character more interesting in future storylines.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:05 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie, Lidia
Fave comic: BG saga, Slavecop
Hi people,

Awesome ending and nice art ( as usual ;) ) for the conclusion of this excellent saga, with an exciting and thrilling crescendo in the final part .

A huge bravo and thank you to the artist who gave us another great comic ! :D

Also thanks to all the fans who have posted here, with interesting comments/reviews/observations ;)

As this was highlighted, The Birthday Gift is Maggie's story and " the circle is now complete " :3 Or ...

Maggie is one of my favorite character too ( with Lidia Cumgulper ), and it is with that kind of storyline we can appreciate the meaning of some words like empathy and/or catharsis.

As E. said " This is more or less the ending I had in mind from the start. " , i wanted to know if it was possible, please, if the fate of Maggie in the final part was eventually inspired by the fate of another girl in another comic ( an adorable blonde fox too :3 ), without offense ?

Thank you ^_^

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:41 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
GreyHunter wrote:
i wanted to know if it was possible, please, if the fate of Maggie in the final part was eventually inspired by the fate of another girl in another comic ( an adorable blonde fox too :3 ), without offense ?

Thanks and welcome GreyHunter.

Maggie is a reincarnation of one of my own characters. There was no outside inspiration behind her story arc. But now I wonder which "adorable blonde fox" are you referring to.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:38 pm 
Trainer

About Maggie's fate in the conclusion, with this thrilling crescendo, and the mentionned story arc, it is because some of your drawings in the final part of BG11 remind me some scenes from some Dolcett's works with Kay/Penny for exemple ( " the adorable blonde fox " ).

I'm not suggesting there is plagiarism here, of course ^_^ : Maggie is unique, like your great universe who is objectively the most developped and vast model of its type.

Thank you for your kind words, your answer(s) and for your welcome :3

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:03 pm 
Newcomer

Fave comic: Birthday Gift 11
Hi. My first post on this forum. Long time Dofantasy reader.

I just wanted to congratulate Erenisch on this comic. It left me absolutely speechless. Amazing work. ;)

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 7:13 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Methadron wrote:
Hi. My first post on this forum. Long time Dofantasy reader.

I just wanted to congratulate Erenisch on this comic. It left me absolutely speechless. Amazing work. ;)

The puppygirl yips welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy the company of like minded folks here and enjoy the many fine stories in the submission section. don't forget to leave comments, we all like those. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:22 am 
Newcomer

Fave comic: Birthday Gift 11
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
The puppygirl yips welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjoy the company of like minded folks here and enjoy the many fine stories in the submission section. don't forget to leave comments, we all like those. :)

Hi puppygirl. Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be sure to check out that section.

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Now what I cannot help but wonder is about the guys who r@ped and beat and almost hung Maggie, dose anyone else think that they were not just putting an ‘uppity’ slave in her place, but also punishing Peter by destroying his prized possession?

Oh, definitely. To them Maggie is probably nothing more than a bunch of holes to be used and abused (like any other slavegirl). But Peter wouldn't let them play with his toy so they took Maggie, had some fun with her and taught Peter a lesson. :maggie:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:53 pm 
Trainer

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Now what I cannot help but wonder is about the guys who r@ped and beat and almost hung Maggie, dose anyone else think that they were not just putting an ‘uppity’ slave in her place, but also punishing Peter by destroying his prized possession?

Methadron wrote:
Oh, definitely. To them Maggie is probably nothing more than a bunch of holes to be used and abused (like any other slavegirl). But Peter wouldn't let them play with his toy so they took Maggie, had some fun with her and taught Peter a lesson. :maggie:

I concur. Like some members reminded it pertinently, the 3 guys start beating Maggie up with sticks because she is still defiant.
It's cruel, but keep in mind that Peter ( and many others with their own slaves ...) used to whip - too - the sweet Cumbunny.

Here, the final part can also works like a fan service : the shapely blonde favorite heroine is explicitly and roughly gang banged, all her holes used, her supple and great body greedily fucked and deliciously enjoyed by her tormentors (even if she is just another fuck toy for them, indeed, very beautiful yes but expendable like the other girls).

The dialogues - during this last act - who concern Maggie's future fate, near or far, as she is shagged give a nice thrill too.

;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:37 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
I think it is an intentional parallel by E. The cruel things he did to Maggie in previous episodes were crammed into that final gangbang. It really shows how much he changed as a character. I don't think he got upset because someone else was using his property, he is genuinely upset because Maggie was suffering.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:22 pm 
The Artist

Bangerman wrote:
I think it is an intentional parallel by E. The cruel things he did to Maggie in previous episodes were crammed into that final gangbang. It really shows how much he changed as a character. I don't think he got upset because someone else was using his property, he is genuinely upset because Maggie was suffering.

It was my intention. I tried to make Peter as "good" as it gets in this fucked up world. He is still a cruel asshole, but certainly better than his EC-universe contemporaries and his former self.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:40 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
Erenisch! you did it!

YOU MADE 4CHAN CRY! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

here some quotes

Quote:
I just read the latest Erenisch comic. Someone please hold me.

Quote:
That ending really ruined me

Quote:
It's the last one from the main story actually
Erenisch mentioned multiple times there's gonna be some branches to the main plot and, more importantly than all, that "Meggie is going to have a happy ending"... because God fucking damn that last page ruined my boner in a way none other of the 424 past comics ever managed to do so.

Quote:
Holy Motherfucking Christ on a 7-Dimentional Cracker

>Feels.
>Real feels.
>Real, legit, actual, feels.
>From Fansadox.
>He actually cared about her.
>He actually liked her.
>In a way separate from mere sexual attraction.
>Their relationship was based on real love, or at least however close you can get to real love in the Erenisch-verse.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:58 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
samantha wrote:
Erenisch! you did it!

I know where they're coming from... :(

4chan is my peeps.

(they are also my mortal enemies, you know how it goes)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:15 pm 
The Artist

samantha wrote:
Erenisch! you did it!

:lol: "At last, I can retire and give up this life of crime."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:42 pm 
Trainer

Erenisch wrote:
samantha wrote:
Erenisch! you did it!

Even if it's a joke, we all hope that you will continue as long as you will have fun :D

The feedback ( and the mentionned quotes here ) about Maggie's fate in BG11 speaks for itself : the artist keeps the audience glued to the seats with the great created characters in this unique universe, and with this awesome combination of sensibility and nice art.

:maggie: forever ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:00 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
Erenisch wrote:
samantha wrote:
Erenisch! you did it!

Zoey!!! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:42 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Hehe, congrats, E!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:39 am 
The Artist

samantha wrote:
Zoey!!! :lol:

Go Browncoats! :)

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

Nobody heard her cries for help.

She was defiant till the end, but she got tired and stopped struggling at one point. Like one would when attacked by three huge men. Maggie is a smart girl and she knew that there was no way out of this situation. It is survival instinct.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:28 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Erenisch wrote:
She was defiant till the end, but she got tired and stopped struggling at one point. Like one would when attacked by three huge men. Maggie is a smart girl and she knew that there was no way out of this situation. It is survival instinct.

Yeah, I can understand that. the size and number of guys atop you, even if you go into it willingly, really decide how much of a protest you put up when you are ridden hard. ;) :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:22 pm 
Harem Owner

Hello everyone,

Desolated if someone already ask this question.
I wonder if anyone knows who the four girls on page 41. And if the girl they call Samantha, is the same girl, in 7 and Repurposed Birthday Gift?

And if so, is Erenisch you gonna show one day, the party with the g@ngr@pe of these girls?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next