It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Hotties Next Door 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
My $on's Debt
by Dejan

Comic (57 pages)
EUR 24.95
Sold to Slavery 2
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:25 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 767
Location: over the rainbow
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
gatolica wrote:
Wait wait wait Im downloading right now. :shock: :shock:



This was the last time my favorite girl logged in. E you must have really made her mad.


Hopefully, she's just been really busy.

_________________
my avatar is in The Bottom I'm the handsome Smithy jones


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:51 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 711
Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
hartia8 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Desolated if someone already ask this question.
I wonder if anyone knows who the four girls on page 41. And if the girl they call Samantha, is the same girl, in 7 and Repurposed Birthday Gift?


Samantha, Rhonda, Ginny, Patricia

I'm probably wrong about one or two but here is what I think:

Samantha is the free girl Nathalie talks to in BG7. aoprently enslaved by some boy.
Rhonda was one of the cheerleaders in BG7 gangbang
Ginny was a cheerleader in BG4
Patricia was in a couple of the earlier comics. I remember a scene in BG5 where Chrissy Cummings scolds her master.

Only Patricie as far as I know was a slave before this image. It shows that you just cannot stay free until the end of the school year :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:03 pm 
Offline
Harem Owner

Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 3:33 am
Posts: 50
Gender: male
Bangerman thank you.
It's okay for Rhonda and Patricia, but I can not find Ginny.

This is Samantha, I hope that we can see the g@ngr@pe at the end of the ceremony a day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:15 am 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:10 pm
Posts: 267
Fave character: Tawnie
Gender: male
First things first: I don’t think Maggie’s dead. First because of the type of writer E is. E has killed off secondary characters, male and female, but not anyone the reader is supposed to really care for. This isn’t Game of Thrones. The object is to have a sexually exciting exploration of a fictional maledom world, which is hard to do if you are grieving over the loss of a main character. Plus, she is one of E’s favorites so I don’t think he’d want to give her up. Add to that the upcoming comics about Maggie’s Dream and a road trip that I couldn’t see Peter going on if Maggie was dead. Also there is E’s comments that everything is going to be fine. The Game of Thrones ending works great for other mediums, but I don’t think it will be the ending here. The last picture of Peter holding Maggie was supposed to be ambiguous, but I interpreted it as Peter grieving over what happened to Maggie when he left her alone for too long, not him grieving over her death. But who knows (besides E)?

Since I am…ahem…distracted by the pictures, I often skim the words so I completely missed the suggestion that Maggie was pregnant. That adds quite a twist to things. I think that the pregnancy is probably early enough that it can survive the beating. I don’t think she will lose the baby because it that type of sadism isn’t arousing and thus wouldn’t be the focus of the comic.

Dr. White, I think that maybe the reason why they wanted the cover censored was not because they were trying to make it more socially acceptable, but rather because they wanted to entice people to buy the comic so that they might see more uncensored pics.

Xv323: yeah I think there wasn’t room for Cherry to be in this comic, the same way there was never room to show Steve’s funeral. The way I rationalize Cherry’s absence is that perhaps the time between Cherry’s enslavement to Paul and the current comic is only a few days and thus Paul hasn’t had time to bring the girls into the household and probably hasn’t told his slave wife about it yet.

TerminalWanderer: I think the bedroom scene was supposed to be lover’s talk in the Erenisch Universe. There are lots of couples who use mooshy language when talking to their lover and I think this is the BDSM version of that.

I don’t think having Maggie mad at Peter would work, because first of all she is too far in love with him and she basically worships him and would never blame him. Second of all, having Peter have to win back Maggie’s love would give too much power to a girl, something that no self respecting male in the Erenisch Universe would do no matter how much they loved the girl.

Dougeee: I think that while Steve was angry at Peter, he was more angry at Anna. He had nothing against Maggie. His revenge was taking Anna. After that he felt Peter had been properly punished even if Peter didn’t know what Steve had done. I couldn’t see Steve beating up Peter’s slaves because Peter would find out and that would end the friendship. The reason why Quinn works in this comic is that Quinn was never friends with Peter in the first place and thus feels no qualms about r@ping Peter’s slaves just to get back at Peter for daring to refuse him his sexual demands for Maggie earlier. The fact that they barely know each other just shows Quinn will get revenge for smallest of spites toward him.

I also really disagree with you about Peter. Yeah, he shouldn’t have let himself be distracted that long, but I think it is way too demanding in the Erenisch Universe to suggest that he shouldn’t fuck any other girls than Maggie. Yes, he isn’t sharing Maggie any more because she is special to him, but that doesn’t mean he won’t fuck a girl he has no emotional attachment to. In this world Maggie has no right to expect fidelity from Peter. It is very easy for me to see Peter having a special attachment to Maggie and keep her sexually loyal to him alone, while at the same time fucking other girls that he has no emotional attachment to. At this point it is clear that Maggie would accept Peter’s control over who she has sex with and also understand that while Peter still fucks many women, he only loves Maggie, which is all Maggie really wants.

I like your idea of Quinn’s female cousin being punished by Peter for Quinn’s crimes, though I want to see the three girls face legal penalties which may be hard to do if she stays with Peter.

Theperson: I liked Sherry in the earlier comics where she would be a bitch, talk back to Peter, and get punished. There is a lot of enjoyment in punishing the bitch. At the same time I enjoy the power she has been given over other girls. She has the perfect personality for it (it is also works great that Maggie, due to her friendship/sexual relationship with Sherry, is the only girl who can get Sherry to do favors for her). I do really love seeing girls dominate other girls sexually.

I don’t think r@ping other people’s slaves has no consequences. In the code that E wrote up, it is a felony, while r@ping a free girl is only a misdemeanor. I think we see so much r@pe in the comics because the CMR just doesn’t care if the girls get r@ped and in some cases the masters don’t care if their slaves get r@ped. But Peter obviously cares that Maggie was r@ped which is why will likely push legal action against Quinn and the others (which E hinted at earlier in this thread)

Otherguy: Yes, one of my favorite things is rather than the girls supporting each other, you have cases like Sherry and Carol where girls are pushing each other down in order to get themselves higher in the female hierarchy. Rather than challenge male power, the girls are fighting over the scraps of power that are left over.

Maggies r@pe was showing that r@pe is still bad, but in the Erenisch Universe, r@pe is only bad because of the harm you do to the slaves owner, whether it be financially or, in Peter’s case, emotionally. I think there is still plenty of morality in the Erenisch Universe. The only difference is that none of it applies to women. Women are seen as having no intrinsic value beyond what service they provide to men, so of course the men aren’t going to feel bad about hurting them. Sometimes men do fall in love, like Peter falling in love with Maggie, but he obviously doesn’t see Maggie as his equal. He would never set Maggie free no matter how much he loved her, because his love for her is as his slave girlfriend, not her as an individual. (which is true of a lot of people in our world. If their partner breaks up with them, they are angry at the partner for leaving them rather than happy that the partner is finding someone else to love that better fits their needs. Completely selfless love is rare in our world and would be seen as a abnormality and dangerous in the Erenisch Universe if that selfless love was for a woman. Selfless love of a father for his son would still be seen as healthy, however.)

I think Maggie fell in love with Peter because, despite the fact that he was very abusive to her, he still had a crush on her. Peter lusted after Maggie, but the small bud of love was there too and Maggie picked up on that and fell in love with it. If Maggie was to be taken by Quinn, who obviously didn’t give a shit about her, I don’t think Maggie would ever fall in love with Quinn. Quinn is wrong in that Peter will never move on from Maggie. No matter how many other girls he fucks, Maggie will always be on his mind.

I don’t think it’s fair to criticize Peter’s rescue. Yeah he was distracted too long, but when he realized what was going on, he busted down the door and knocked out two large boys. I think it is wrong to criticize him for not being a third guy as well. It wasn’t Peter who was embarrassed, but rather the thugs (especially Danny who got knocked out by a girl)

I disagree with you about our political system, but I’ll save that for another discussion ;)

Pernel: Yes, I also enjoy when a slave girl is entirely broken and follows commands, in some cases even enjoying being a slave or loving her Male Master. But I also love girls who are forced into slavery and hate it. For me the thing that turns me on is regardless of whether they love slavery or not, they can’t escape and are under the control of the man.

Therealkaz: I guess you have a point. In our world, if you came upon someone beating up your car with planks of wood and you took another plank of wood and knocked them out, the judge might take some pity on you, but you still broke the law by attacking them. You should have called the cops instead of attacking them. So you could still be charged, though maybe for a lesser punishment. Given that in this scenario, Maggie takes the place of the car, it is possible that Peter could be charged, but I think the judge would certainly charge the other thugs as well. Perhaps Peter could charge the thugs in court, the thugs could turn it around by charging Peter and then Peter figures out a way to get himself and Sherry out of legal trouble. It would be exciting to see the three girls punished by the legal system.

Puppygirl-Jugs: The thugs were r@ping Maggie not because of anything she did, but because Peter refused to let them r@pe her earlier. The whole r@pe plan was built around them showing Peter that they could do what they wanted with his slaves.

Bangerman: I think that Peter is upset that Maggie was hurt and he obviously hurts her less than he used to, but at the same time I think it is a case of “no one beats her up except me” which you often hear older siblings say to bullies who are messing with their younger sibling. Peter doesn’t hurt Maggie anywhere near as bad as Quinn did (he almost killed her, though I don’t think she’s dead), but I believe in the comic where Paul fucks Maggie, Peter talks about still giving Maggie daily whippings.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:00 pm 
Offline
Trainer

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 am
Posts: 16
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
I'd like to see those 3 r@pists castrated and those 3 girls publicly tortured to death. Might be fun :-) And Peter's father could definitely arrange that, with his influence. And Sherry should go free, no one has to know about it :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:29 pm 
Offline
Harem Owner

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:17 pm
Posts: 99
Fave character: peter & maggie
Gender: male
tobytja wrote:
I'd like to see those 3 r@pists castrated and those 3 girls publicly tortured to death. Might be fun :-) And Peter's father could definitely arrange that, with his influence. And Sherry should go free, no one has to know about it :-)


"No freaking way" should the girls be killed. 1st - way too much a waste of prime slave meat, 2nd - think they should be enslaved on the spot for their criminal actions and then given to Peter for damages to his property and 3rd - think of the possible things Peter, Maggie or even Sherry could then do to those girls if they became Peter's property (might be able to almost fill an entire issue).

One thing I don't recall anyone commenting on - one of the girls cried something about having to obey Quin and that they were only little girls, when they discovered they had actually broken the law and the obvious terror they felt. This universe has no real pity for women but from a legal standpoint they were obeying a male relative commands.We have not really seen any big examples yet, but the way this system works there must be more than a few cases where women get stuck facing conflicting male commands. What happens then when the men commanding them are not their masters, so the slave/woman doesn't have a clear rule to follow. Think they should still be enslaved and given to Peter (for free or a nominal tax fee) but they should not be punished to the extent of death or maiming. They made a mistake and as we have seen many times in other issues, women can't afford mistakes in this universe (like a couple of well know teachers, mother/daughter combo's and assorted others we have seen).

But, OK on the 3 male "cosmetic" changes - after what the blankety blank blanks did to my Maggie, I'd use an old pair of rusty pruning shears and when I got done pruning they would need to sit down to take a piss :evil: Assuming anyone would bother stitching them up, let the stuck pigs bleed out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:03 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1658
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I cannot see castration being on the Pussianian statute book (it would be considered a crime against the masculine order) but there a lot of incredibly nasty possibilities still on the books for those males. This is especially true if Paul does exert, or gets his new friends to exert political influence on his behalf (more on this later). I think significant prison time is on the books as they attacked a male in the process of the assault on Maggie. Depending on the level of absolute brutality of the regime 10 -15 years is probably the minimum. Once inside of course . . well nasty things happen.

As for the three girls it is a more confused issue. Their criminal involvement is significantly less than Quinn and co but they don't have cocks so that fact is pretty much irrelevant. On a fourth wall breaking level Erensich has never really done Sn**f and Dofantasy aren't that keen on it, even it (s) he wanted to use it. I would fully expect immediate enslavement to be the punishment, regardless of what crimes they are charged with. It seems much more likely that the Stevenson clout would be used to ensure that any claim that Sherry was involved was ignored. The point about the girls "only obeying orders" is a fascinating paradox in this situation and may well be the legal excuse to simply go with enslavement. For this regime, it is essential that they cannot be seen to punish girls for obeying male commands.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:24 pm 
Offline
Trainer

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:26 am
Posts: 16
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Rufus wrote:
I cannot see castration being on the Pussianian statute book (it would be considered a crime against the masculine order) but there a lot of incredibly nasty possibilities still on the books for those males. This is especially true if Paul does exert, or gets his new friends to exert political influence on his behalf (more on this later). I think significant prison time is on the books as they attacked a male in the process of the assault on Maggie. Depending on the level of absolute brutality of the regime 10 -15 years is probably the minimum. Once inside of course . . well nasty things happen.

As for the three girls it is a more confused issue. Their criminal involvement is significantly less than Quinn and co but they don't have cocks so that fact is pretty much irrelevant. On a fourth wall breaking level Erensich has never really done Sn**f and Dofantasy aren't that keen on it, even it (s) he wanted to use it. I would fully expect immediate enslavement to be the punishment, regardless of what crimes they are charged with. It seems much more likely that the Stevenson clout would be used to ensure that any claim that Sherry was involved was ignored. The point about the girls "only obeying orders" is a fascinating paradox in this situation and may well be the legal excuse to simply go with enslavement. For this regime, it is essential that they cannot be seen to punish girls for obeying male commands.

The girls didn't obey orders, they said themselves - they had a choice. Either sacrifice Maggie or be r@ped. That doesn't sound like an order to me. They chose to save themselves at the expense of other male's property. Not very much excusable I guess.

But as for the punishment for the guys, maybe castration is not the best option. Penectomy could be better :-) Constant blueballs for the rest of their lives :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:20 pm 
Offline
Harem Owner

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:17 pm
Posts: 99
Fave character: peter & maggie
Gender: male
Well "IF" Maggie is/was preggo, and "IF" Peter knew, and "IF" Maggie losses the baby from the r@pe, and "IF" the baby was male.....I know a lot of "IF'S". But if these are all the case along with Peter's father then learning he might have just lost a grandson? Considering Paul's clout, I could see the shit storm hitting these three jerks ("IF" they even all survived) being of biblical dimensions.

Assume any jail time would be bad, but I don't recall "E" really ever making any comment about how it would work in this universe. Little hazy due to some of posted stories to this board that had some pretty easy time for some male cons (think it was the junkyard series). I liked the stories, just poor memory and too lazy to look it up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:56 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1658
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
tobytja wrote:
The girls didn't obey orders, they said themselves - they had a choice. Either sacrifice Maggie or be r@ped. That doesn't sound like an order to me. They chose to save themselves at the expense of other male's property. Not very much excusable I guess.


It is a matter of semantics but, according to your reading, they were acting under coercion. Quinn and co told them what they were required to do and, fearing the graphically described alternative, they did it. That is obeying orders and that is what they would tell the slavecops was what happened.

The fact is that Quinn terrified them and Bonnie tells Peter that Quinn had already kept her as an imprisoned sex toy in the school for two days.Thy would not have seen it as being a choice.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:46 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1307
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
From what I read ounds like it is a very interesting legal problem. I'm sure E can turn it into another classic comic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:26 am 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2698
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
MrGoodPecker wrote:
From what I read ounds like it is a very interesting legal problem. I'm sure E can turn it into another classic comic.
Coming soon...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:29 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:26 am
Posts: 1
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
Fave comic: TBG
Erenisch wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:
From what I read ounds like it is a very interesting legal problem. I'm sure E can turn it into another classic comic.
Coming soon...


Do you know when it'll be out yet?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:21 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:43 am
Posts: 7
Fave character: Maggie and Kim = Pet
Gender: male
Fave comic: The Kennel 1
I simply love your comics so much. And I really hope you will continue the good work.

But I'm very worried about Maggie and Peter.

I have come to love Maggie and her now totally tame slave state and the kindness that is between Peter and her.

I hope so that she survives and that we can see her and Peter in a future story. :lol:

(A few ideas for Magie.) Perhaps you could tell the story so that Maggie's brain should be operated into another slave's head.

Or we could let Maggie lay short in a coma where she ended up in Fuckland, a fantasy world where everything is possible. (It might surely come out with an exciting comic, with many ideas.)

PS. Hope Maggie survives and see her again one day. :maggie:

PS: I would also like to see Kim = the puppygirl again from Sluts in traning the Kennel again.
Love petplay and her humiliating life is a perfect petplay fantasy :) :lol: :P :D

Hope to answer and thank you very much.

Hope Maggie will survive. She deserves to be happy. :maggie: And more sex scenes with her mother :carol: would be great too :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group