Sold to Slavery 2
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:03 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
This is great. Otherguy is the Erenisch of Erenisch comic reviews. :D

I have my own ideas about the comic. which I also think the best from E.

First of all I think E did a good job making this a thriller. The whole comic looks sunny and happy until a moment but actually it signals danger for Maggie from the start. There is talk of death from the very beginning. It is like those movies where the hero has such a nice family and such a happy life, you just know that his entire family will be murdered by the mafia in the next scene.

It starts with the cover. The way Maggie lies there motionless with a noose around her neck. Yes, open to interpretation but so OMINOUS.

On page 13, when he begins to make Maggie cum Peter talks about how orgasms are called "the little death" and begins to "Kill Maggie a little".
To this Maggie says "please don't stop until I die of exstacy"

on page 16, Peter makes Maggie pray and calls her his angelic whore. Maggie will become an angel? Maybe too subtle but I think it is intentional.

Peter also uses verbs like "finishing off" when talkng about Maggie (page 17). He then goes for an "edge play" foreshadowing the tight rope scene at the end. Again maybe too subtle but belive E uses this language for a reason.

I maybe reading too much into this but the way Paul punishes Molly could be related to the general theme. Paul shoves something down Molly's throat almost suffocating her. Then he says "Don't worry you won't suffocate". Is this a message for later?

another one like that. On page 26, Carol has a dialogue relevant to the ending. "I didn't know until it was too late. I couldn't have stopped him anyway". I not so sure about that one if it is intentional but maybe.

on page Natalie uses words "paradise" and "hell" ????? Maybe I'm too catholic but I think these mean something here.

words like "survive" and "die" is used everywhere casually. You can't believe how many.

it is stressed a few times that it is "the last day" of school.

It is the catholic in me again. on page 39, Quin talks about Maggie and how "daddy gave her" and how "he will take her back".

Then he talks about "bringing her back in one piece".

on page 52 Maggie says: "I'm so happy I'm gonna die!". No subtlety here.

next she says "I will die trying"

on page 53. Danny says that Maggie should be "punished by death" for attacking a man. This also has importance for Sherry's actions at the end.

page 54, one of the guys say to Maggie "we may let you live"

page 56 Quinn threatens to choke Maggie to death.

page 59 Quinn threatens to choke Maggie to death again.

page 60 Quin talks about Maggie will be "an empty husk, lying limp in jizz"

page 61 Quinn says to Maggie "once you are gone, Peter will move on"

After that they string Maggie up so there is no need for verbal foreshadowing but the dialogue is still full of related words. On pages 62-64 they are openly talking about the "sweet release of death".

MAGGIE is PREGNANT?

as Dr White and someoneelse mentioned, Maggie could be pregnant. I didn't notice that possibility at first maybe because I'm not a native speaker of English. But now after reading it again and again with that possibility in mind I see the clues. There are a lot of possible double entendrers in there.

on page 12 Maggie says "my body is acting crazy lately. I almost felt it in there stretching me". You think she is talking about Peter's cock, but is she?
Then she says "it is growing and growing inside me. Making me delirous with unholy appetite". You think she talks about her love for Peter, but is she?
On the same page Peter says that he lets her eat human food now. We know from earlier discussion on the forum that slavefood has contraceptives. So Maggie is off contraceptives?

on page 15, Peter calls Maggie's pussy her "babymaker". Come on! that was right in front of our eyes.

on page 29, Maggie is about give "great news" to her mom and Sherry. but she was distracted. What could the great news be? It can be anything about her relationship with Peter, but I think it is pregnancy.

on page 52, Maggie says: "but it is actually beginning of a new life. Peter gave me a new breath and pulse. A new purpose." You think she is talking about her new life as a slave but is she?

on page 56, Maggie shouts "please not so rough, I'm p.." This is too obvious. I can't believe I missed this one the first time.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:17 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
MrGoodPecker wrote:
MAGGIE is PREGNANT?

as Dr White and someoneelse mentioned, Maggie could be pregnant. I didn't notice that possibility at first maybe because I'm not a native speaker of English. But now after reading it again and again with that possibility in mind I see the clues. There are a lot of possible double entendrers in there.

on page 12 Maggie says "my body is acting crazy lately. I almost felt it in there stretching me". You think she is talking about Peter's cock, but is she?
Then she says "it is growing and growing inside me. Making me delirous with unholy appetite". You think she talks about her love for Peter, but is she?
On the same page Peter says that he lets her eat human food now. We know from earlier discussion on the forum that slavefood has contraceptives. So Maggie is off contraceptives?

on page 15, Peter calls Maggie's pussy her "babymaker". Come on! that was right in front of our eyes.

on page 29, Maggie is about give "great news" to her mom and Sherry. but she was distracted. What could the great news be? It can be anything about her relationship with Peter, but I think it is pregnancy.

on page 52, Maggie says: "but it is actually beginning of a new life. Peter gave me a new breath and pulse. A new purpose." You think she is talking about her new life as a slave but is she?

on page 56, Maggie shouts "please not so rough, I'm p.." This is too obvious. I can't believe I missed this one the first time.

Interesting. another one from me. Peter on page 67 says "if something happened to my baby, you will pay."

One of the moments I find interesting is on page 70 right after Sherry knocks out the bully.
A rare moment of Sherry and Peter forgetting about all the rules of being master and slave and becoming human. Peter with a genuine concern about Sherry, and Sherry taking command of the situation. I thought it was very good.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 8:58 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Wakka
samantha wrote:
One of the moments I find interesting is on page 70 right after Sherry knocks out the bully.
A rare moment of Sherry and Peter forgetting about all the rules of being master and slave and becoming human. Peter with a genuine concern about Sherry, and Sherry taking command of the situation. I thought it was very good.

Peter could make an argument that there was a defense of other situation and Sherry was simply a tool in that defense. Although the "other" is still a slave and that's classified as property.

Unless the E-verse laws work differently than here in the States, Peter's still going to jail.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:13 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
therealkaz wrote:
Unless the E-verse laws work differently than here in the States, Peter's still going to jail.

why would Peter go to jail? The other guys are "trespassing" on his property. In the US people shoot trespassers.

I think sherry would be in hot water if Danny can find proof, but there are no witnesses other than Peter. And he doesn't seem to be willing to give her up.
Even it they take Sherry to court, I'm sure Paul will be able to buy a judge or two to save her favorite slave.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:28 pm 
Harem Owner

Bangerman wrote:
therealkaz wrote:

why would Peter go to jail? The other guys are "trespassing" on his property. In the US people shoot trespassers.

1) That's called Castle Doctrine, because inside one's dwelling is the last place one can reasonably retreat to and
2) That's because there is a legitimate fear of one being placed in imminent danger of losing one's life.

Peter could reasonably make an argument that Sherry acted in defense of her master because there was a legitimate danger to Peter's safety (as in 2). But (and this is a gigantic but) then, Peter was the aggressor in that he deliberately returned to the scene with a sound mind with the realization that confronting Quinn could potentially result in either's death (violating 1 and to a lesser extent 2. In the example of shooting a criminal trespasser, I would have to reasonably perceive a threat to my own or to another's safety-and I can because I'm not a fucking mind reader, so I don't know if he's just tagging my car or if he's going to try to stab me). In Peter's example, his feelings re: Maggie are completely irrelevant because she is legally property and there was no reasonable belief that they would have gone after Peter as well. To take this further, Quinn could have broken into Peter's house and killed every single slave Peter's family owned, and the only justification Peter would have to attack Quinn would have been if his family or himself was threatened.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:59 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
I don't understand that. When Peter enters the room to retrieve his property, he is confronted by two guys carrying "weapons", beating his "fiance". Remember Maggie is not only a slave but his wife to be (I'm sure there is a legal distinction here). Then he is assaulted from behind and choked. His life was in danger and I'd say he acted in self defense.

I believe any judge or jury would let Peter go for this. The three r@pists and their accomplices should be prosecuted. I think E agrees because in the dialogue Peter threatens the three girls with legal action. I'd buy that comic :)

Also remember this is not American democracy, this is a totalitarian state based on female slavery. Their laws must be different, protecting the slaveowner's rights.

I personally hope Sherry won't be sent to jail or executed. We already had a big scare with Maggie's situation.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:36 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie
Fave comic: birthday gift
I registered to complement you on this comic. Brilliant work and thanks for the saga!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:25 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Like I said before, a magnificent ending to the story. I always enjoy a cliff hanger, leaves me wanting more.

A thought on the fate of Maggie and how harshly she was used. First of all, I love the story where a woman who is meant to be safe loses everything and is reduced to a naked play thing to be abused. You first got me with Kim and her puppy training and now Maggie just before her big day, her graduation. Everything taken from her. There is something about not just her body being use harshly, but her dreams being ripped away, the fear of her use. It is why it turns up so often in my own writing. I do not know if others find this as hot as I do?

Now what I cannot help but wonder is about the guys who r@ped and beat and almost hung Maggie, dose anyone else think that they were not just putting an ‘uppity’ slave in her place, but also punishing Peter by destroying his prized possession?

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:17 am 
Supreme Being

I think Sherry will be fine. Nobody saw what she did and she was protecting her master or her master's son. There is always an exception to a law and a slave probably can do what is necessary to protect her master. I believe this because in Karma the three dogs that Maria have are her bodyguards according to Erenisch.

And it would stop the government from being sued if a slavecop hit a man in order to protect her partner. The law would be exist for that purpose alone. Plus Paul is very powerful and has political allies I don't think he let his slave wife or any of his property be punished for protecting his son.

Also Paul likes Maggie and I believe she is still technically his property so Paul will probably go for the harshes punishment possible for all that was involved

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 9:32 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
As always, I was overwhelmed by such generous praise. Otherguy did a great job editing this, caught a few mistakes that could ruin the continuity, and polished a couple pop culture references. People listed a few theories about the story arc in the main thread for the comic and this one. I will not confirm or deny any of those because I left them ambiguous for a reason. You'll have to wait for relevant episodes for definitive answers.

I can confirm that there is a legal-themed comic coming soon. I have made that public earlier, but now you know where it comes from.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:18 am 
Harem Owner

Erenisch wrote:
As always, I was overwhelmed by such generous praise. Otherguy did a great job editing this, caught a few mistakes that could ruin the continuity, and polished a couple pop culture references. People listed a few theories about the story arc in the main thread for the comic and this one. I will not confirm or deny any of those because I left them ambiguous for a reason. You'll have to wait for relevant episodes for definitive answers.

I can confirm that there is a legal-themed comic coming soon. I have made that public earlier, but now you know where it comes from.

Is there any chance you can post Maggie's speech? I don't believe that it was in the published version.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:47 pm 
Supreme Being

samantha wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:
MAGGIE is PREGNANT?

Interesting. another one from me. Peter on page 67 says "if something happened to my baby, you will pay."

something i just realize is not only is Maggie pregnant but Peter knows she is pregnant. I caught that Maggie was pregnant but it just occurred to me after reading these post that Peter knows that she is.

I'm hoping that Peter is awarded the three girls who seduced him.

Bonnie (the one who brags about her tight pussy) he can give to his business partner. Not only is his business partner ruthless but he likes destroying the girl's vagina.

The one that has curly hair Peter can sell, hopefully to a ruthless bastard

Peter then can keep Quinn's cousin as his new pain slave.

Justice will be served!

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:58 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melani
Fave comic: Office
therealkaz wrote:

Is there any chance you can post Maggie's speech? I don't believe that it was in the published version.

it is on page 73.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:37 pm 
Harem Owner

Bipedrobot wrote:
therealkaz wrote:

it is on page 73.

The problem with that is I haven't seen any other version of the comic that goes past 64 pages.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:41 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
I love the story where a woman who is meant to be safe loses everything and is reduced to a naked play thing ... if others find this as hot as I do?
Well, "as I do", isn't easily quantified, but; hell yeah!

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
...but also punishing Peter by destroying his prized possession?
I can see at least three strong motives;
1) to have what you can't have, always apealing.
2) to fuck a hot girl, this has fueled much male stupidity through out the years...
3) to penalize Peter. The social climbing he's done through the series can cause strong resentment among those he passed.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:17 am 
The Artist

therealkaz wrote:
Bipedrobot wrote:
therealkaz wrote:

it is on page 73.

The problem with that is I haven't seen any other version of the comic that goes past 64 pages.

I submitted 63 comic pages plus covers and intro. Dofantasy PDF becomes 84 pages long with added promos and disclaimers. Maggie's speech is on page 73.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:56 am 
The Artist

Quote:
EDIT NOTICE: For simplicity, I have merged the main BG11 thread with Otherguy's spoiler thread.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:50 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
therealkaz wrote:
Bipedrobot wrote:
therealkaz wrote:

it is on page 73.

I hope it's not a pirated version you've got :!:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:46 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I see that 30 members joined in after BG11 release (April 9th). 11 of them lists Maggie as their favorite character. 3 likes Melanie, 3 says Sherry, and 3 says Peter, which I think is unusual. I don't remember people listing a male character as fave before. is this a sign that Erenisch finally made a male character likable?

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:18 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
O.k. here are a couple of questions I have about the comic and I am wondering what my fellow fans of it and the creator think.

First, when Maggie is screaming for assistance because a privately owned slave is being misused (the slave equivalent of ‘help I’m being r@ped’ I guess), is there nobody around to hear here or is she just ignored?

Second, at what point did she stop screaming and just give in?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next