My $on's Debt
by Dejan

Comic (57 pages)
EUR 24.95
Sold to Slavery 2
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:59 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Spaz wrote:
Sure...no prob! (or was that last line directed at someone else?)"
My bad. Actually I was responding to icaro's post and artwork.

You already got your avatar and two voluptuous slaves to play with :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:08 am 
Lawmaker

Erenisch wrote:

You already got your avatar and two voluptuous slaves to play with :)

Yeah....but I'm greedy....it would probably take me weeks to plow through my fantasy harem!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:19 pm 
Newcomer

Help a brother out here; who is FLuffer? I don't remeber her and can't get into the wiki because it asks me to log in but doesn't give me the option to sign up.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:29 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
You are amazing, guys.

I was only joking about the cameo, but your words have awakened Erenisch from his creative dream!

Sincerely I am still far from contributing as much to the forum as you, but I will try to strive to reach you.

Thank you for your encouragement.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:25 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
turk187 wrote:
Help a brother out here; who is FLuffer? I don't remeber her and can't get into the wiki because it asks me to log in but doesn't give me the option to sign up.

The wiki has been down for a while due to technical reasons, or was it funding?, anyhow, you're not supposed to be able to logon.

I guess Fluffer is the captured ringleader of a resistance cell, aka Fluffers, the FLF, whom one of the guys won in a lottery in a previous Slave Fair. She's the girl they put in the automated enhancement facility this time around.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:09 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lea Merrie
Fave comic: The Stables
A halfsize slavegirl that fits into a fucksack.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:25 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
engulf_n_devour1 wrote:
A halfsize slavegirl that fits into a fucksack.

Wicked :) First thing though would be a whipping for having pubic hair - though how could she shave it haha?! So unfair...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:01 pm 
BFA Director

I loved my cameo. I was the one walking my pregnant slave wife and two petgirls. I wish the petgirls where also pregnant but still very awesome

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:41 pm 
Lawmaker

I posted this in the discussion spoiler thread...

FINALLY got a chance to get it and read...another bar-setter for E!

What kinda struck me the most in a societal sense was the use if the word "sister" by one slave to another....Bouncie to Lydia, and Galina to Maggie....that and the fact that the term "bareneck" was first used by a slave (Sarah Boobydoll in "The Hotel") and now seems to have become general vernacular...

Granted, in The Hotel it was used as a negative term (by Holes as well), but now it appears to also carry a more general meaning...similar to slut and cunt.

What I see here is -- as time goes by from the Revolution -- slavery being more and more accepted as the norm...after all, we now have people of both genders who have known nothing else...another couple of generations and female freedom will become a thing of myth.

I think that's one reason why I write the way I do...a "kinder, gentler" slavery...no society can be harsh and cruel all the time...too much effort. Eventually there WILL be masters who use their slaves incessantly, but who don't feel the need to continually and violently remind their slaves of their respective positions.

Witness the Stevensons....Paul is a hard-assed right bastard.....Peter is no harsher with Maggie (now, compared to at first) than he needs to be...mostly because Maggie's utterly devoted to him.

Interesting how even this society changes over time.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:26 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Cherry and Cindy
Fave comic: For Sale
Already in love with princess Yekaterina, hope one day to see her sold :D :D
And it'd be really cool to see even a little brief of her communalization/torture/training/nation-tour :D

So I have to ask: when are we going to see more of her? :mrgreen:

(Erenisch is always a foot above all others)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:25 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Spaz wrote:
What I see here is -- as time goes by from the Revolution -- slavery being more and more accepted as the norm...after all, we now have people of both genders who have known nothing else...another couple of generations and female freedom will become a thing of myth.

I think that's one reason why I write the way I do...a "kinder, gentler" slavery...no society can be harsh and cruel all the time...too much effort. Eventually there WILL be masters who use their slaves incessantly, but who don't feel the need to continually and violently remind their slaves of their respective positions.

Witness the Stevensons....Paul is a hard-assed right bastard.....Peter is no harsher with Maggie (now, compared to at first) than he needs to be...mostly because Maggie's utterly devoted to him.

Interesting how even this society changes over time.

I could not agree more with it, Spaz.

Erenisch has shown that the progression of comics goes in hand not only with the society that illustrates its pages, but also with the mentality of its characters (which in the end, is a reflection at a faster rate of this twisted society).

Peter and Maggie are the best examples of this universe, and although it is probably difficult for us to see this society three or four generations later, I would appreciate to discover many more moments in how the impact of cruelty relaxes to show an environment where we can observe pleasant moments or even awards to the slaves (not their freedom, obviously, but rather treats, like the underwear of Maggie that Peter gives her or the leftover food that Miss Yummycunt eats by the hand of her owner ... for numbering only a few).

I consider that the acceptance of that new life is just as exciting as the process of breaking those characters and Erenisch knows how to play with it perfectly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:44 pm 
Lawmaker

Here's another thought....I don't believe that Lydia's getting "uppity." She's already stated and shown that she's dedicated to her current life and job, and has earned the promotions to prove it.

What Bouncie saw as Lydia acting out of character I see as a setup for some sort of covert operation....perhaps an internal one.

We shall see.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:56 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I don't think Bouncie thought Lidia was acting out of character per se.

My read on it was that she thought Lidia had been stupid in running her mouth even on a matter where her point was sensible. Bouncie was concerned that the Agent Masters may take the oppoortunity to "remind" all the girls that Lidia had been wrong to speak. I believe that she was trying to protect herself and the others and give them an easier life.After all they are getting whipped regardless there is no need for someone to aggravate that by being stupid. That is why she called Lidia out on it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:52 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Lidia was not acting out pf character certainly. She was acting totally in character. In SC1 and SC2 there are scenes she talks without permission. In both instances she was punished by the Chief and Anders. I think this is an indicator of how she is a free thinker after all that training.
she has a rebellious streak. She hid what Diana did in SC2 from her masters. That was a serious defiance act. Before that scene we see Diana making convincing points against the male domination order and maybe Lidia is getting more and more rebelious because she starts to doubt the system. If I learned anything from Erenisch 's comics, s/he takes his/her time with character arcs. It is very possible that Lidia eventually rebel against the SEFR and maybe even defect to the FLF in 3 or 4 episodes?

And how awesome it would be if a rebel Lidia was hunted down by a loyal Bouncie?!!! Two slavecops fight it out in the finale, the winner violently r@pe the other with the kokstick :D :D :D :D :D :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:51 pm 
Lawmaker

MrGoodPecker wrote:
Lidia was not acting out pf character certainly. She was acting totally in character. In SC1 and SC2 there are scenes she talks without permission. In both instances she was punished by the Chief and Anders. I think this is an indicator of how she is a free thinker after all that training.

However...the incidents in SC1 and 2 were basically in private with Anders and the Chief....NOT with other AS presence, so to another AS like Bouncie, she WOULD be acting out of character.

I'm still betting on it being a covert ops setup of some sort.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:08 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
MrGoodPecker wrote:
And how awesome it would be if a rebel Lidia was hunted down by a loyal Bouncie?!!! Two slavecops fight it out in the finale, the winner violently r@pe the other with the kokstick :D :D :D :D :D :lol:

That does sound fun but who would win?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:30 pm 
Lawmaker

Rufus wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:

That does sound fun but who would win?

US!!

:D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:48 am 
BFA Director

tobytja wrote:
Thon wrote:
We have to talk about the pig. That cum pig is absolutely fabulous drawn. The pose, the expression, just great. If this was another kind of franchise that pig would've been merchandised in a second.

And it's in the best scene of the comic!! The stoic way she takes it is sooo perfectly drawn.

Actually, I was quite disappointed by this scene. I expected a crowd of real men shooting on her, not some inanimate object. Not much humiliating, being sprayed on by some anonymous statue. Even if it is animal cum, direct interaction would be better.

I'm with Thon on this one. The pig is superb! The idea, and the drawing of the scene. Perfect way to treat a princess lol. Love her expression looking up on p. 44. She's already been well used back home (not her pussy though - nice), so something a little different was needed to start her tour. Being worthy only of animal cum seems quite humiliating to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:35 pm 
BFA Director

balor wrote:
A few words about slave fair 3.
I must say I really like the fact that there are lots of details everywhere. References to other comics (names of the shop we saw in sf2, secondary characters), people just wandering by (maybe it's also because of the cameos, but i like it), devices (toilets, "power plants"...), and that amazing door to the female restrooms at the end !

I'd completely missed the detail of the door to the restroom for females! Love it!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:45 pm 
BFA Director

Erenisch wrote:
You will also see how I dance around the rules in this one. I hope it won't be censored.

May I ask: was it censored? (and what are the rules?! There are things e.g. in early BG comics that I'm now reading that are already pleasantly surprising :))

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next