PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:45 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Nice ass.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:21 pm 
Lawmaker

MrGoodPecker wrote:
I thought the reference is basically to Jaws.

"We're gonna need a bigger slut."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:26 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
Erenisch wrote:
loki151 wrote:
Just went and read SF3 for the 3rd or maybe the 4th time, and it struck me again the the middle bunny at the Carrot Hunt (pg 17) looks a lot like Maggie.

I'm afraid it is very difficult to find a comic artist who doesn't suffer from the embarrassing affliction commonly known as the "same-face syndrome" when it comes to drawing attractive women. I have a severe case of it, unless I'm doing a realistic illustration or actively going for a likeness (eg. Nina Hartley in BG10).

loki151 wrote:
Oh, and if that is really our Cumgulper on pg 45, that outfit is really unflattering or she has been indulging in too much of the free samples, she seems a bit pudgy to me in that one frame.
I see what you mean. In the original sketch she had her arms behind her, pushing her chest and belly forward. I later gave her a sample tray, which changed the positioning of her arms but not the protruding belly. I think that makes her look "pudgy".

With the number of women you are drawing in your stories, that is totally understandable. I was not in any way complaining, just thought you might have done it as a red herring when saying Maggie was in the issue somewhere (especially as Cumbunny in a bunny suit - I know it would have been overkill).. Also since Maggie is my favorite squeeze, having multiple women looking something like her can't be too tough to take :P Oh, no problems seeing more more more of the realistic illustrations - those are really nice.

Well having a big pair of tits thrust out on display would have had to help - wouldn't they :D The arms back would improve the form also. But I would have to see original, I just can't picture that mini-tutu in any positive light, especially at that angle. Just seems to show her waist as too thick.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:10 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Erenisch wrote:
Oops, I think I accidentally deleted the last post here. It was either Thon or Rufus. I apologize, that wasn't censorship, just a slip of the hand and/or possible potassium deficiency. I was trying to press the reply button, but as the admin I also have a delete button right there.

Oh nein. My little post is gone. Deleted. Dead. :shock: We had so much fun ahead of us, my post and I. ;) :lol: :lol:

Well, it basically said what you said, but it's better comming from you. Better remove it all together. As well as this one. No worries.

Ps. Getting mixed up with Rufus is probably the greatest compliment ever. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:55 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Thon wrote:
Getting mixed up with Rufus is probably the greatest compliment ever. :mrgreen:

Aw shucks! :oops: :o

My sympathies on the untimely passing of your post. It will remain forever in our hearts and our minds. Where it will become far greater and more eloquent than you could ever imagine, and certainly even more insightful than you originally wrote.