by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:54 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I agree with you about the result of the fluffer's modifications. After seeing the amputated girl in the bag I expected the fluffer turn into a limbless doll or something, but I guess that was too a cruel idea for E. I like the piercings and the tattoos anyway. I also like the the other girls waiting to be picked up. they had really really interesting piercings.

I liked the result and thought it made good on the suspense created, wondering what would be done to her. Forced sterilization is a serious modification after all. The tattoos are indeed nice, especially the "cut along the dotted line" one on her right tit. The piercings on the other sluts are really great though, agreed - particularly the zip one, second from left, great idea! (And a great body on that slut too.) The bagged heads was another nice touch - waiting in the dark and on display to be collected.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:28 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Slave Fair 3
I agree with the OP, the hottest part out of your whole series by far and the most favorite comic I bought would be this one. The whole female inferiority cult was the biggest turn on and devoting a entire comic to really flesh that one out like training and inducting new devotees would be awesome, would definitely buy =D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:05 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
kratt81 wrote:
I agree with the OP, the hottest part out of your whole series by far and the most favorite comic I bought would be this one. The whole female inferiority cult was the biggest turn on and devoting a entire comic to really flesh that one out like training and inducting new devotees would be awesome, would definitely buy =D

Welcome kratt81 :sherry:

I have a synopsis for the "Brides of the Phallus" comic but it is also possible to see them in the Ginger comic. Not sure yet.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:49 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
Spaz wrote:
FINALLY got a chance to get it and read...another bar-setter for E!

What kinda struck me the most in a societal sense was the use if the word "sister" by one slave to another....Bouncie to Lydia, and Galina to Maggie....that and the fact that the term "bareneck" was first used by a slave (Sarah Boobydoll in "The Hotel") and now seems to have become general vernacular...

Granted, in The Hotel it was used as a negative term (by Holes as well), but now it appears to also carry a more general meaning...similar to slut and cunt.

What I see here is -- as time goes by from the Revolution -- slavery being more and more accepted as the norm...after all, we now have people of both genders who have known nothing else...another couple of generations and female freedom will become a thing of myth.

I think that's one reason why I write the way I do...a "kinder, gentler" slavery...no society can be harsh and cruel all the time...too much effort. Eventually there WILL be masters who use their slaves incessantly, but who don't feel the need to continually and violently remind their slaves of their respective positions.

Witness the Stevensons....Paul is a hard-assed right bastard.....Peter is no harsher with Maggie (now, compared to at first) than he needs to be...mostly because Maggie's utterly devoted to him.

Interesting how even this society changes over time.

Love your comment here! Lot's of interesting ideas. I agree with you about the "kinder, gentler" slavery. One of the most fascinating things about the Erenischverse is how "normal" everything has become. Most comics go for shock value (my god! Is he really tying me up and fucking me?) but in these comics this has become the norm (oh, he's tying me up and fucking me again, I wonder what's on TV tonight?)

In a realistic world, people eventually get on with their lives. I believe men and women would always fall in love, build relationships, have arguments and make-up no matter what reality they lived in. So the way people in these comics get used to the "new normal" is part of what makes the reality feel so real, and so fascinating.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:57 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
otherguy wrote:
One of the most fascinating things about the Erenischverse is how "normal" everything has become. Most comics go for shock value
Right but E manages to shock anyway. Anna's appearance from Steve's dungeon and Maggie's gangbang /hanging comes to mind.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:53 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
Erenisch wrote:
kratt81 wrote:

Welcome kratt81 :sherry:

I have a synopsis for the "Brides of the Phallus" comic but it is also possible to see them in the Ginger comic. Not sure yet.

Looking forward to that!