by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post subject: BG6 revisited
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:06 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
Well, revisited for most of you, but I read it this weekend for the first time and was blown away by it. Cumbath Club takes things to another level of cruelty, and the bar is also raised on the complexity (so many characters and shifting alliances) and psychology: Maggie falling ever more for Sherry; Peter defeating Sherry (apparently); Molly jealous of Carole; Paul playing off the insecurities of Molly re. the twins, Carole, Tawnie, and so on. Also, the stark realization for the girls on arriving at the club as to what their predicament now is, when they see the rebel girls in chains available to be bought as disposable cunts – it’s really the first time we see the characters in BG outside the school or home, and it must be crushing for them to see what the status of females now is. The caged girl straddling the barbed wire pulley is top-grade after all. Oh, and btw, loved Heather's outfit, and Tawnie's :)

To me, it’s by far the best BG up to that point. And I’m curious: do others remember it in this way? And where do you rank it today amongst the BG series or indeed E’s work as a whole? Does it/can it keep on getting better?!?

Post subject: Re: BG6 revisited
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:45 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
It keeps getting better :D

I remember BG6 very clearly and not only because I periodicaly reread the series from part one to eleven :lol: :oops:

The club scene is brilliant. My favorite is the part where boys rotate and use all three girls and then of course Sherry goes in the pit.

I don't want to give any spoilers but You will see that every episode after that is twice as better than the previous. I am jealous of you man, you have so many E comics to read in front of you. I have to wait for another 4 month for the next :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:05 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Lea Merrie
Fave comic: The Stables
The town of Erenischville, where Peter, Maggie, and the other BG characters live, is a small town that is far away from the big cities, such as: Cunton, Harlotport, and Maidenfair. It seems to be about ten years behind the cutting edge slave culture that is elsewhere in Pussiana.

I think the opening of the Cumbath Club in Erenischville is similar to how there were disco's in the cities in the mid-1960's, but a lot of small towns did not get a disco until the mid-1970s.

BG6 was the best comic of Erenisch when it came out, but they have continued to improve since then.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:54 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
As they said before me, this can only be better.

Up to this point, Erenisch had been playing with the characters, drawing a world full of perversions.

From now on does not need to explain the rules that govern his/her creation, which means that he/she can dive more in his/her imagination and focus on the argument, since we, the readers, know the setting.

Believe me, possibly BG7 is one of the best Erenisch´s comics for this very reason, so I envy you to enjoy it for the first time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:57 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul Stevenson
Fave comic: BG6
Great to read these replies and hear what more is in store. I do indeed feel lucky, Mr GoodPecker, having all these comics ahead of me :D

engulf_n_devour1 wrote:
The town of Erenischville, where Peter, Maggie, and the other BG characters live, is a small town that is far away from the big cities, such as: Cunton, Harlotport, and Maidenfair. It seems to be about ten years behind the cutting edge slave culture that is elsewhere in Pussiana.

Thanks for this engulf_n_devour, I hadn't understood E-ville like that, haven't yet heard of these other places in what I've read so far. Wondering now just what the conditions will be like for females there - intriguing...