It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Hotties Next Door 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
My $on's Debt
by Dejan

Comic (57 pages)
EUR 24.95
Sold to Slavery 2
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:38 am 
Offline
Trainer

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:23 am
Posts: 15
Fave character: Cherry and Cindy
Gender: male
Fave comic: For Sale
She's the head cheerleader, a nice fucktoy, g@ngr@pe material and she's pretty hot. Will we ever see a story about her?
What horrors did she have to endure? How many torures and rapes before becoming the head cheerleader (just to go on with tortures and rapes)? How many weekends tied to a desk? :lol: :lol:

Image

Am I the only one who gets turned on by this secondary character?

(picture edited aferwards)


Last edited by Zugzwang on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:06 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:04 am
Posts: 525
Fave character: Cumbunny
Gender: male
Fave comic: Bottom
You present a compelling case. Arousing-ness: confirmed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:41 am 
Offline
Harem Owner

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:11 am
Posts: 68
Fave character: Melaie
Gender: male
Fave comic: Bottom, Bg11
I think the above image of her sucking Jeff's cock is the last time we see her. I think the word selection is important here. The dialogue goes "one last taste".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:02 am 
Offline
Trainer

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:23 am
Posts: 15
Fave character: Cherry and Cindy
Gender: male
Fave comic: For Sale
A flashback like the one on Repurposed, or a shorter one like Molly's date/r@pe/lovestory with Peter's father.

BTW Erenisch is indeed prolific with wortyhy secondary characters, such as this BG09 "Lucy", I'd love to see her "community service" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:23 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 711
Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
factoid wrote:
I think the above image of her sucking Jeff's cock is the last time we see her. I think the word selection is important here. The dialogue goes "one last taste".

That's not the last time we see her. She is lying on the table in the r@pe room towards the end of the comic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:07 am 
Offline
Trainer

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:23 am
Posts: 15
Fave character: Cherry and Cindy
Gender: male
Fave comic: For Sale
Bangerman wrote:
factoid wrote:
I think the above image of her sucking Jeff's cock is the last time we see her. I think the word selection is important here. The dialogue goes "one last taste".

That's not the last time we see her. She is lying on the table in the r@pe room towards the end of the comic.


Sir, you're right!
I always missed that detail!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:28 am 
Offline
Prize Show Cunt
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 am
Posts: 861
Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Zugzwang wrote:
Bangerman wrote:
factoid wrote:
I think the above image of her sucking Jeff's cock is the last time we see her. I think the word selection is important here. The dialogue goes "one last taste".

That's not the last time we see her. She is lying on the table in the r@pe room towards the end of the comic.


Sir, you're right!
I always missed that detail!

Image


I wonder how Brandy felt in those long hours on the table being used.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:33 am 
Offline
Trainer

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:23 am
Posts: 15
Fave character: Cherry and Cindy
Gender: male
Fave comic: For Sale
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
I wonder how Brandy felt in those long hours on the table being used.


Or waking in the dumpster after passing out for all the r@ping, or spending the weekend tied to a desk, unable to move/eat/anything, nor even clean.

Such a marvellous secondary character


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group