It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95
Queen of Deadwood
by cagri

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
Classmates 1:
Wet Dream
by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99
Devil Incantation 2
by Feather

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:27 am 
Online
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1640
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
This must make "Society" the MOST Fourm friendly comic ever made. A remarkable achievement on several levels.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:45 pm 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2639
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I just wanted to shamelessly brag that I have a little contribution here. E was kind enough to use a picture I sent him/her as reference for this image. :D

That was not kindness, just laziness. :)
(Mr Gp has another one, and Spaz also has two.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:05 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 680
Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
This was the best adult comic I have ever seen so thanks and congratulations Erenisch. I was introduced to your work with the Hotel mainly because of the cover but I fell in love your fantasy world immediately. I shave only three of your comics for now but I will slowly build my Erenisch collection up. Looks like I must get all the birthday gifts first.

For this comic I see many posts did a good job stressing the good points. I personally saw no bad in the comic. The story was great, the art was impeccable.

To add to the previous reviews I wanted to mention the wonderful outfits. I do appreciate the variety and detail both in the Hotel and this one. I was impressed with the mesh shirts and fishnet stockings, the latex, the lingerie. Great detail. I also liked the classy but slutty dresses club girls wear. Sherry's catsuit was wonderful and very well done.

Lastly, I really really like the witty dialogue in these stories, it is really rare in this genre.

Great job.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:57 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:58 am
Posts: 357
Gender: male
Erenisch wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I just wanted to shamelessly brag that I have a little contribution here. E was kind enough to use a picture I sent him/her as reference for this image. :D

That was not kindness, just laziness. :)
(Mr Gp has another one, and Spaz also has two.)

And when I can finally afford the comic, I'll see them!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:05 am 
Offline
Supreme Being
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 680
Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
I posted a short opinion before when I first read the comic because I was impressed. but after a few more reads, here is a more detailed review. :D


I have limited exposure to the Erenisch's universe so I do not know all the characters. For now Sherry is my favorite. My first impression of Sherry was in the Hotel and the Society reinforced my "affections" for her.

But I also liked Michelle. She was just a small literary device in the Hotel but I liked the character there. Now in the society she is a bigger literary device and almost the star of the story. One can still say that she was the star of the story but I think her purpose was only to enable Sherry develop.

She is a sad character, maybe one of the saddest in all the adult comics (mostly fansadox) I have seen so far. I mean all these comics finish with some chick ending up in a sick bastard's basement, but never I felt sorry for those two-dimensional women before. In the Hotel there was no real loser, everyone had a "happy ending" in a way. Sherry was rewarded for her obedience and experienced some personal growth, The manager got a better job (now we see in the Society, a nice touch), the maid got a good tip, and Paul of course was happy to play with all those girls and he also got out with a better wife and a better employee. In the Society Sherry had another breakthrough, but Michelle was screwed real bad.

By the way, the image where she realizes that she is tricked, A masterpiece. Head blown! :twisted: :twisted:

I mean she had so many emotional traumas in just a single story. First she was about to loose her freedom and was hopeless, then she got a little hope to find a better job to buy her freedom. Then she was even happier when she thought Paul will take her as a mistress (they must have a different name for it in Erenisch world I think). Suddenly everything went to hell. She was forcefully enslaved, g@ngr@ped and sent for a violent (I assume) training program. Also the finale was very powerful and smart. The genius of it is to take away Michelle's thoughts and speech, and give it to Sherry. After Michelle was taken to a table by the millionaires, we cannot hear her thoughts any more, only desperate screams. Now Sherry takes over and describes it for us, because now she is more human, and Michelle is less, maybe only an object. I'm not sure if that was intentional, but it is superb storytelling. Erenisch did a great job creating interesting characters we care for and tells the story in a very fascinating way. Genius.

More about Michelle. I really loved her Californian beachbunny looks, her outfits and her reactions to the events taking place around her. She was very real and probably that is why I felt a little sorry about her at the end. The Cuntmatch agency scene was great and so is her dialogue with the slave photographer girl. The whole scene was very informative and fascinating too. Again, great storytelling. The plane scene was also great in that sense. We are given so much information about the universe Erenisch is creating and we are still reading a porn comic with continuous action.

I would not dare to say that this is the best comic Erenisch made because I have to read all of them before passing judgement, but some of you say so and I tend to take your word for it. It is definitely better than the rest of the comics I have seen for a couple decades.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:11 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:58 am
Posts: 357
Gender: male
Erenisch wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I just wanted to shamelessly brag that I have a little contribution here. E was kind enough to use a picture I sent him/her as reference for this image. :D

That was not kindness, just laziness. :)
(Mr Gp has another one, and Spaz also has two.)

And since I was finally able to buy the comic, I found them!!! Thanks, E!

I haven't had a chance to actually READ the comic (am about to start)...we had to go shopping, but I DID have time to skim the art and find my ref pics!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:40 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:58 am
Posts: 357
Gender: male
Erenisch wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I just wanted to shamelessly brag that I have a little contribution here. E was kind enough to use a picture I sent him/her as reference for this image. :D

That was not kindness, just laziness. :)
(Mr Gp has another one, and Spaz also has two.)

I think I know which other one Mr GP sent...page 34, bottom right, when Paul starts using the clarinetist's mouth....looks like a pic from a Suze Randall shoot I have (mostly based on Paul's hand position, although the pic's reversed from the source shot)....I KNEW it looked familiar.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:50 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:58 am
Posts: 357
Gender: male
MrGoodPecker wrote:

By the way the only Strangelove reference I have spotted is:
Where Lacie Commoncunt says "I stopped worrying and loved the collar".
I didn't notice any other if there is one.


Only because there's no scene with a slave hootin' & hollerin' whilst riding her Master bronco-style and slapping him with a cowboy hat....

"I'll make my Master cum if it harelips everyone in Bear Creek!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:53 pm 
Online
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1640
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Oh for the classic deleted scene where Rodrigo tells his friends "You cannot have sex in here, this is the Whore Room!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:27 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:58 am
Posts: 357
Gender: male
Rufus wrote:
Oh for the classic deleted scene where Rodrigo tells his friends "You cannot have sex in here, this is the Whore Room!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Along with other classics like:

"Mein Fuehrer...I can fuck!"

and (sing along, won't you?)

"Weeee'll fuck again...don't know how...don't know wheeeennn...but I know we'll fuck again, some cuuuummmmmyyyyy daaaaayyyyy!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:55 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1526
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
That's dedication.

I only had a half formed idea of a riff on the scene where Slim Pickins rides the bomb. And you guys even got a great one for that!

_________________
OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:49 am 
Offline
Agent-slave
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 406
Location: Northern Europe
Fave character: Frankie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Office
Bangerman wrote:
The genius of it is to take away Michelle's thoughts and speech, and give it to Sherry. After Michelle was taken to a table by the millionaires, we cannot hear her thoughts any more, only desperate screams. Now Sherry takes over and describes it for us, because now she is more human, and Michelle is less, maybe only an object. I'm not sure if that was intentional, but it is superb storytelling. Erenisch did a great job creating interesting characters we care for and tells the story in a very fascinating way. Genius.

This is a very good observation. I read the comic again with this in mind and it is indeed a great piece of storytelling

The imagery is also supporting your observation.
While Paul removed Sherry's hood, gag and cuffs she was given her identity, voice and "freedom" back. Meanwhile Michelle is tied up, gagged, and carried away like an object.

This was actually a mirror image of what Michelle experienced while getting on the plane. There she felt more human because of the treatment slavegirls get. They were being shipped like objects while she was a normal passenger.
Another great contrast moment was in the agency. There slave Lacie and bareneck Michelle was contrasted, but the authority was strangely in the slavegirl's hands and the freegirl was being "objectified". That was a brilliant scene.

Now I think as I write and realize that all the characters in this particular story were being compared and contrasted. Tawnie with the new girls.. Sherry with Tawnie... Paul compares Tawnie with classy slaves... Sherry with Holes... Sherry with Michelle... You can feel that they are all aware of these comparisons a and are happier or sadder because of that. Am I reading too much into this?

_________________
Glory to the FNA!
Band them all!
:aiko:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 am 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:58 am
Posts: 357
Gender: male
Dr. White wrote:
That's dedication.

I only had a half formed idea of a riff on the scene where Slim Pickins rides the bomb. And you guys even got a great one for that!

It doesn't hurt that I was watching the film on my laptop the other day!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:50 am 
Offline
Agent-slave
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:40 am
Posts: 835
Location: Ibernia
Fave character: Melanie Compter
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Bottom
samantha wrote:
Another great contrast moment was in the agency. There slave Lacie and bareneck Michelle was contrasted, but the authority was strangely in the slavegirl's hands and the freegirl was being "objectified". That was a brilliant scene.


I loved this too. I really like these sort of dynamics.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:47 am 
Online
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1640
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
samantha wrote:
Now I think as I write and realize that all the characters in this particular story were being compared and contrasted. Tawnie with the new girls.. Sherry with Tawnie... Paul compares Tawnie with classy slaves... Sherry with Holes... Sherry with Michelle... You can feel that they are all aware of these comparisons a and are happier or sadder because of that. Am I reading too much into this?


This is an acute observation. In fact I think you can take the comparison further.

The entire comic mirrors modern "Society" in that it is centred on the "Haves" and "Have Nots" most noticeably Paul and his new friends and business partners and the enslaved female population. Paul travels in a first class private jet and limousine. His slaves are moved about on trolleys and subjected to sensory deprivation as they are moved about in Crates. Yet it is also seen in more subtle ways Michelle for all her legal freedom actually has less influence than, and as has been pointed out, is physically controlled by slave girls. An argument can be made that there is a contrast between poor dumb Tawnie who has to do little more than obey and thank Mr Cock and Mr Whip with the girls on the Island who are expected to be able conversationalists, have talents above and beyond the norm and in many cases should be a cultural elite (intelligentsia, musicians, doctors etc)

Like in modern society though a degree of mobility is clearly present witness the development of the stories of Sherry and Michelle for the most obvious example of this. Some people transcend their position by ability and/ or looks to become more than they ever believed possible given their social status. We even get a throwaway hint of the stresses caused by such mobility when Paul questions Sherry about Peter's reaction to her new position. Whilst others can crash to new depths. It also shows us the various classes We have the moneyed classes (Rodrigo et al) the ambitious social climbers (Paul and Michelle) celebrities (the woman in the red dress) and the hard working, long suffering plebs (Sherry).

Damn it, this isn't Porn it is Sociology! That ranks high in my list of phrases I never thought I would have to say on this forum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:59 am 
Offline
Harem Owner

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:03 am
Posts: 62
Fave character: Maggie and carol
Gender: male
Fave comic: ALL BG numbers
Great comic


but I missed Maggie and Peter I burn with desire to see birthday gift 10


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:29 am 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 am
Posts: 423
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
samantha wrote:
Bangerman wrote:
The genius of it is to take away Michelle's thoughts and speech, and give it to Sherry. After Michelle was taken to a table by the millionaires, we cannot hear her thoughts any more, only desperate screams. Now Sherry takes over and describes it for us, because now she is more human, and Michelle is less, maybe only an object. I'm not sure if that was intentional, but it is superb storytelling. Erenisch did a great job creating interesting characters we care for and tells the story in a very fascinating way. Genius.

This is a very good observation. I read the comic again with this in mind and it is indeed a great piece of storytelling

The imagery is also supporting your observation.
While Paul removed Sherry's hood, gag and cuffs she was given her identity, voice and "freedom" back. Meanwhile Michelle is tied up, gagged, and carried away like an object.

This was actually a mirror image of what Michelle experienced while getting on the plane. There she felt more human because of the treatment slavegirls get. They were being shipped like objects while she was a normal passenger.
Another great contrast moment was in the agency. There slave Lacie and bareneck Michelle was contrasted, but the authority was strangely in the slavegirl's hands and the freegirl was being "objectified". That was a brilliant scene.

Now I think as I write and realize that all the characters in this particular story were being compared and contrasted. Tawnie with the new girls.. Sherry with Tawnie... Paul compares Tawnie with classy slaves... Sherry with Holes... Sherry with Michelle... You can feel that they are all aware of these comparisons a and are happier or sadder because of that. Am I reading too much into this?



No you are not reading too much into this. E has proved again and again that he/she puts a RIDICULOUS amount of thought into these stories. From pop culture references to complex character development that takes place of the course of entire years, to putting words in french that are actually relevant to the story if you look it up. This is the only porn out there that makes you feel smart for reading it.

btw to all the people who responded to my fan-review, I completely agree that the scenes I requested did not belong in the society. The society was good because it was focused and direct, any scenes with Maggie or Peter or Molly would have only slowed it down. I just wanted to remind E that we hadn't gotten to enjyo those scens yet in the hopes he/she would put them in a future issue. I would have responded sooner, but I can never tell when my posts will get through, its very frustrating.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:39 am 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 am
Posts: 423
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
Bangerman wrote:
I posted a short opinion before when I first read the comic because I was impressed. but after a few more reads, here is a more detailed review. :D


I have limited exposure to the Erenisch's universe so I do not know all the characters. For now Sherry is my favorite. My first impression of Sherry was in the Hotel and the Society reinforced my "affections" for her.

But I also liked Michelle. She was just a small literary device in the Hotel but I liked the character there. Now in the society she is a bigger literary device and almost the star of the story. One can still say that she was the star of the story but I think her purpose was only to enable Sherry develop.

She is a sad character, maybe one of the saddest in all the adult comics (mostly fansadox) I have seen so far. I mean all these comics finish with some chick ending up in a sick bastard's basement, but never I felt sorry for those two-dimensional women before. In the Hotel there was no real loser, everyone had a "happy ending" in a way. Sherry was rewarded for her obedience and experienced some personal growth, The manager got a better job (now we see in the Society, a nice touch), the maid got a good tip, and Paul of course was happy to play with all those girls and he also got out with a better wife and a better employee. In the Society Sherry had another breakthrough, but Michelle was screwed real bad.

By the way, the image where she realizes that she is tricked, A masterpiece. Head blown! :twisted: :twisted:

I mean she had so many emotional traumas in just a single story. First she was about to loose her freedom and was hopeless, then she got a little hope to find a better job to buy her freedom. Then she was even happier when she thought Paul will take her as a mistress (they must have a different name for it in Erenisch world I think). Suddenly everything went to hell. She was forcefully enslaved, g@ngr@ped and sent for a violent (I assume) training program. Also the finale was very powerful and smart. The genius of it is to take away Michelle's thoughts and speech, and give it to Sherry. After Michelle was taken to a table by the millionaires, we cannot hear her thoughts any more, only desperate screams. Now Sherry takes over and describes it for us, because now she is more human, and Michelle is less, maybe only an object. I'm not sure if that was intentional, but it is superb storytelling. Erenisch did a great job creating interesting characters we care for and tells the story in a very fascinating way. Genius.

More about Michelle. I really loved her Californian beachbunny looks, her outfits and her reactions to the events taking place around her. She was very real and probably that is why I felt a little sorry about her at the end. The Cuntmatch agency scene was great and so is her dialogue with the slave photographer girl. The whole scene was very informative and fascinating too. Again, great storytelling. The plane scene was also great in that sense. We are given so much information about the universe Erenisch is creating and we are still reading a porn comic with continuous action.

I would not dare to say that this is the best comic Erenisch made because I have to read all of them before passing judgement, but some of you say so and I tend to take your word for it. It is definitely better than the rest of the comics I have seen for a couple decades.


E's comics get better and better with each new issue. Especially in the last year or so E has really grown as a story teller. Still I would not quite say this one is the best, my favorite is still BG 8, I recomend you get that one next, then go on to BG 9, then work your way backwards to BG 7 anf BG 6. BG 8 is chronological right before the Hotel, so its a good logical step for you, and yo can start with the very best of E's work.

I agree with you about the good storytelling in the cuntmatch scenes and the plane ride. Those scenes provided a lot of interesting exposition, and character development for Michelle, without slowing down the pace of the story.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:35 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1286
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Thanks Bangerman, smanatha, rufus, otherguy,

Really great reviews and points I did not consider in my first 40 reads. :twisted: You made me read the comic again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:34 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:10 pm
Posts: 267
Fave character: Tawnie
Gender: male
I, of course, agree that the society was an amazing comic. As others have said, I loved how Michelle goes from being degraded by the cunt match slave to being dominant over the girls in the portacunt boxes on the plane to being a slave at the society while Sherry is raised up again to Paul's sexy wife.

I think that Sherry's relationship with Paul is exciting, but for a different reason than other people. Some people seem to see Sherry falling in love with Paul and the development of that emotion. But I think Sherry (as well as Maggie to Peter) is just reacting to Stockholm syndrome. Paul is twice Sherry's age and Peter is a somewhat dweeby guy who is strict toward his slaves. It is hard to imagine Sherry or Maggie really falling in love with them as anything except a defense mechanism against the horror of their situation.

No, what interests me more is Sherry and Maggie's advancement in the female chain of command. Maggie is the favorite of Peter with all the advantages over the other slave girls that gives her. Sherry is the slave wife of Paul which may or may not give her power over all of the females in the household. Then of course there is Sherry's jealousy of Michelle who she saw as competition for her elite place. It is always fascinating to see slave girls compete with each other for power over the other slave girls even though the men are the ones that make all the real decisions about the order of the female chain of command. That is a very interesting dynamic to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group