EUR 12.95
Mudwater High 2
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post subject: Re: The Society
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:15 pm 
Harem Owner

I would ask if the redhead on page 11, is the same girl, a virgin that can be seen in'' The Hotel'' with Bella?

What do you think? If it's mark in the comic is that I have to miss.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:34 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: Sherry
I've seen many great reviews here, and I wanted to add my own.

I think this is one of E's finest works. They have progressed both as a writer and an illustrator from their earlier comics. I loved the whole comic. The plot twist, the cunt-match agency, the whole thing. I think I missed out on most of the references, though. I have but one critique: The way the secret organization operated kinda bugged me. I loved the concept of elite women being trained in a secret island and degrading themselves in hopes of attracting a better buyer, but it seemed to go too far. I felt that the men shouldn't have tied up the girls and whipped them; instead, the girls, in trying to get a better buyer, should have humiliated themselves and each other. If the men can blindfold and tie up and whip the girls, then they seem just like any other slaves. If the girls attempt to seduce their buyers and act of their own free will, it think it would have been hotter.
I was also hoping for a detour to the training dungeons, but that never happened. Another bit that felt off was that these supposedly very very powerful men should lower themselves to participate in Michelle's gang-bang. One way to tie this together would be for Paul and Sherry to go to the dungeons and watch just the beginning of Michelle's training. The blow-job scene could happen there.

Just my two cents. Also, I disagree with those who say that there should have been more interaction between Sherry and Maggie.

Also, what happened to that other foreign girl? There were two, but only one actually ended up being sent to the island. Maybe we'll see her in the next comic?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:31 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
raptortech97 wrote:
IThe way the secret organization operated kinda bugged me. I loved the concept of elite women being trained in a secret island and degrading themselves in hopes of attracting a better buyer, but it seemed to go too far. I felt that the men shouldn't have tied up the girls and whipped them; instead, the girls, in trying to get a better buyer, should have humiliated themselves and each other. If the men can blindfold and tie up and whip the girls, then they seem just like any other slaves. If the girls attempt to seduce their buyers and act of their own free will, it think it would have been hotter.

Thanks raptortech97. My original idea was exactly what you have described, but it ended up like this for a reason. Firstly, as you see these girls are not there voluntarily. In one scene I deliberately show the new recruits in heavy restraint so the reader would see the difference between that and the initial party scene. The training lasts a year so it maybe necessary to tie up novices and let more experienced ones loose in the crowd.

Also, people are already complaining that I don't have enough bondage in my stories. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Molly
I loved this comic, as all the others. The trick showing the power of men over women still smart... but I will just say what I fell reading this comic:
As I read felt like the greatest story told by E, but when it was just as if I should not have done, I was so engrossed that I wanted to keep reading for hours...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:47 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
raptortech97 wrote:

Just my two cents. Also, I disagree with those who say that there should have been more interaction between Sherry and Maggie.

I don't think Maggie and Sherry should have interacted in this comic, that would have ruined the focus. As I said, this was probably the best structured of all the comics, E made the correct choice that there was not enough space for the scenes in this comic between Sherry and Maggie, or Molly or Peter. I just hope E has not forgotten about that plot line and we will get to see it play out later. I might not have made that clear enough in my review.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:59 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
These can be great for the short story format too. Just an idea.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:17 am 
Harem Owner

SPOILER

Erenisch Hi, I want to ask you if you're still include, scenes between Peter and Sherry, now that she is married to Paul?

Because reading'' The Society'', Sherry admits his master that Peter tried to fuck Sherry, but since he failed he fucked her face.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:02 am 
The Artist

hartia8 wrote:
SPOILER

Erenisch Hi, I want to ask you if you're still include, scenes between Peter and Sherry, now that she is married to Paul?

Because reading'' The Society'', Sherry admits his master that Peter tried to fuck Sherry, but since he failed he fucked her face.

I'll try to include such scenes whenever possible, but not necessarily in BG10. Sherry and Maggie will live on after the end of the BG series.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:05 am 
Harem Owner

Ok, thanks.
I can not wait to see this!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:33 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: Lidia Cumgulper
It's funny to see that the countries of the former Soviet Union was also involved in the slave trade :D :D :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:20 pm 
Supreme Being

originally Paul was going to take "Holes", the ex slavecop, to the party. So was he going to use her as his entrance fee into the society?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:55 am 
The Artist

dougeee wrote:
originally Paul was going to take "Holes", the ex slavecop, to the party. So was he going to use her as his entrance fee into the society?

No, the fee would be the other girl from Costa Mujerzuela.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:09 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Erenisch wrote:
dougeee wrote:

So the other girl owes Holes a huge favour eh, I wonder how she will wish to have it repaid? :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:13 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
I wonder if someone has been reading The Society... ;)

from here:
http://treatsmagazine.com/trick-or-trea ... ween-2013/

(It's also interesting to note what she looks like without the lampshade! I mean she's much taller but still...)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:23 am 
The Artist

Nice, and I'd be delighted if they were inspired by the image in the Society. But unfortunately I cannot claim ownership of that idea. It has been done thousands of times before me.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:35 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Rufus wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
dougeee wrote:

So the other girl owes Holes a huge favour eh, I wonder how she will wish to have it repaid? :D

In BG10 Sherry says the other girl will be given to a politician, I guess as a bribe. Is that a better end than being sent to the Society? The way I see it the Society treats and trains their slaves better. They can actually have a small influence in atttracting their potential masters.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:38 am 
Supreme Being

In a way "the society" was kind of like the agency Michelle visited at the beginning of the comic. Only "the society" trains their slaves before they are sold and I guess the other difference is that their is a limited amount of potential buyers and the slave can't say that she doesn't want to go to a certain guy. I'm guessing the agency would let the girl so yes or no to her potential buyer though I could be wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:08 am 
The Artist

Yes, but not all Second Circle slavegirls get to flirt with prospective buyers. SC train and sell high quality girl for high prices, but some of them are used to decorate the place, like the lamp-girls.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:32 am 
BFA Director

triona_b wrote:
(It's also interesting to note what she looks like without the lampshade! I mean she's much taller but still...)

She's quite beautiful!