The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:50 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Kimberley
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
The Birthday Gift 9 should be released any day now (with a bit of luck), but we've still got for some wild speculating. What do you think is going to happen this time around?

My guesses:

Gwen will attempt to get Maggie disgraced in order to become Peter's favourite.
Gwen will fail to win Peter's favour, and we'll get to see Maggie take some revenge on Gwen.
Anna will come within an inch of escaping Steve, but as a result will be moved somewhere even worse.
Maggie and Peter get intimate, with Carol servicing them both

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:10 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie and carol
Fave comic: ALL BG numbers
My predictions

Anna take vengeance on her captor after this brutally abused her (probably kill him or try to)

Peter avenge Anna for being a slut and become your new slave (preferably under the orders of Maggie and her mother)

Sherry humiliating avenge Anna and forcing her to call her "goddess" as to her when she was the girlfriend of Peter

Sherry or Maggie or both take revenge on the mother of Peter

To see how many hit the end XD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:56 pm 
Slave Owner

Fave character: holly holes venger
Cross-posting this:

Peter somehow finds out about Anna. He can rescue her, and have her back as his girlfriend. Things can be as they were before.

Except Peter has changed. He's no longer the insecure, easily manipulated youth who sat back and listened when she said "no touching." He and Maggie have moved into something deeper. He's more sure of himself.

Anna sees him hesitate. He's thinking things over. "Please let me go, Peter! I'll be your girlfriend again!"

Peter says, "I don't want a girlfriend. I want a wife-slave."

"Fine, Peter! Just get me away from Steve. I'll be your wife-slave!"

"Nah," Peter says. "That's what Maggie's for. But you used to tease me an awful lot, Anna. You told me you'd never suck my cock. You waved those tits around and said I wasn't allowed to touch them. And you flirted with other boys. I want some vengeance."

Peter brings her home, rapes her, tortures her, makes her suck his cock, and sells her on the black market.

---

What do you think will happen?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:50 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
someoneelse wrote:
"Nah," Peter says. "That's what Maggie's for. But you used to tease me an awful lot, Anna. You told me you'd never suck my cock. You waved those tits around and said I wasn't allowed to touch them. And you flirted with other boys. I want some vengeance."

Well I am sure she let him touch the boobs, and she never definitively said no cocksucking (see opening scene bg6), but I have to agree with the Peter r@ping Anna scene being a good one to look for. I do not know how will that happen with the Steve situation tho.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 am 
Slave Owner

Fave character: holly holes venger
MrGoodPecker wrote:
Well I am sure she let him touch the boobs, and she never definitively said no cocksucking (see opening scene bg6), but I have to agree with the Peter r@ping Anna scene being a good one to look for. I do not know how will that happen with the Steve situation tho.

She let him touch her boobs a little, but only after some significant teasing. From BG5:

Anna: "Don't get any ideas, honey. You are here to watch, not to touch. All right, come on in. There, Peter, please sit here. Feel free to play with yourself, but you can't join in."

Later, after removing her shirt: "It's obvious you like what you see, eh Peter? You would take my body if you could, right?"

Peter: "Sure I would."

Anna: "What's the fun in that, honey?"

Later. "I see you got hard as a rock, eh? This must be painful for you to watch too, I guess. You know what? If you promise to keep your hands to yourself, I can give you a lap-dance while I zap the bitches."

Later, Peter jerks off. Anna: "This must be the first time you needed to jerk off since you got these floozies, I guess?"

Peter: "Well, actually, yeah."

Anna: "Ooo, poor thing." She starts licking her whip. "If you want, just imagine your cock in this whip's place. Mmmh!"

Yeah, I'd like to see some vengeance there.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:10 am 
Slave Owner

The slavecops are investigating Anna`s disappearance, so Steve panic and sell Anna.
Maggie and Sherry get there revenge on Molly.
Gwen and Twanie gets a relationship like Maggie and Sherry.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:15 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
someoneelse wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:
She let him touch her boobs a little, but only after some significant teasing. From BG5:

Dude, did you completely miss the beginning of BG6? Anna wakes up in Peter's bed, totally naked.