Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95
Classmates 1:
Wet Dream
by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: BG9: Vengeance
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:38 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
Quote:
I think the girl next to Lucy is Sylvia. It looks like the jock was using them both, but he lent Sylvia to the blonde guy a moment earlier. By the way is that blonde guy Cindy's old "boyfriend"?

Well, I caution to disagree with Samantha and Gatolica because they know there stuff. but I still don't think that is Sylvia.

Not sure about the blonde guy but I know what Cindy would say. In Cindy's words... "He' not my boyfriend."

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:30 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
dougeee wrote:
Quote:
I think the girl next to Lucy is Sylvia. It looks like the jock was using them both, but he lent Sylvia to the blonde guy a moment earlier. By the way is that blonde guy Cindy's old "boyfriend"?

Well, I caution to disagree with Samantha and Gatolica because they know there stuff. but I still don't think that is Sylvia.

Not sure about the blonde guy but I know what Cindy would say. In Cindy's words... "He' not my boyfriend."

Well, you are right about Lucy of course. But the other girl is not Sylvia. And the blonde guy is not Danny. So Sam is wrong here, which is a rare and momentous occasion :)

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:37 pm 
Lawmaker

Finally got a chance to read it. A few comments.

LOVE the backhanded comment from Lydia to Peter...absolutely perfect!!

I don't, however, really like her outfit...there's something to be said about the shorts and crop-top combo....right now she looks like someone from Baywatch, in that bikini.

Gwen....honey, you're just stupid.

Wonder how Anna got loose....of course, Steve was pretty dumb as well...and JUST a bit too cocky.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Anna
Fave comic: Karma (obvious)
Spaz wrote:
Wonder how Anna got loose....of course, Steve was pretty dumb as well...and JUST a bit too cocky.

Although I would have liked to see more scenes with Anna and Steve, I'm happy to not know how she got loose, that way the surprise would be ruined,but in this way when she appears at the door will be truly amazed( :anna: :o ).

( By the way Erenisch you made me really fear for the worst when Steve comes down to "solve" the Anna-problem! )

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:20 pm 
Harem Owner

WARNING SPOILER

Erenisch, I would ask you if you'd also draw scenes with the father of sherry, for the orgy of the wedding.

Because he was there too! When Paul show the picture at Sherry on the beach,
I do not see on the pictures.

And if so, is it that you put in another comic?

Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:55 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Molly
I'd love this comic, though not exactly a new story, but explanations and preparations for what will come. Loved to see how a complete submissive Molly became, she has nothing from dominant, as was clear.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:31 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Anna
Fave comic: Karma (obvious)
I was surprised by Molly's story, I was expectinig a natural submissive instead is reluctantly submit simply to not lose her abusive lover.

She also looks pretty pathetic during the wedding flashback.

Congratulations to Erenisch another great twist !

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:12 am 
Newcomer

Where is Carol. It is in the hospital?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:33 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Gromily4 wrote:

Yes she is at "The Clinic" for slave rehab.

We saw in the Clinic that Peter sent Gwen there after he won her from Steve. It is a good idea, I'd probably do the same if the price is not too high. (Of course price is no problem for the Stevensons.)

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:30 pm 
Lawmaker

MrGoodPecker wrote:
Gromily4 wrote:

Yes she is at "The Clinic" for slave rehab.

We saw in the Clinic that Peter sent Gwen there after he won her from Steve. It is a good idea, I'd probably do the same if the price is not too high. (Of course price is no problem for the Stevensons.)

The absence of Carol from BG 9 makes me really, really hope that the rumored "Sweeties Spin off" happens. We have only just scratched the surface of Maggie and Carol's new relationship. A girl being forced to train her own mother as a sex slave is a great story. There is so much emotion! The girl used to be in a position beneath her mother is now place ina position of authority over her. And the fact that the girl in question is Maggie makes it so much better. I REALLY want to see where this goes, there is so much story left to tell! Maggie is becoming a sex-slave mentor to her own mother, how delicious! And Peter will of course be in a scene or 2 as well.

I can't imagine there will be time for much Carol action, in BG 10, what with the high school graduation, and plotlines for the plethora of other characters to resolve. I think Maggie and Carol deserve a comic focused on them, like the one Cindy got.

Please E? Please? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:17 pm 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
I think E pretty much confirmed a Sweeties comic but in the future. Not in the project list yet. lets hope that it is one of the one-shot which have no name yet. :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:59 pm 
Harem Owner

Erenisch when I read the different "birthday gift", I ask myself why did you change your way of drawing Ginger and her cousin, the way she is drawn in "Karma" is quite simply beautiful.

Do you draw her that way in the comic "Nuns", and that you will publish previews of this comic?

Thank you in advance Erenisch, your work is great, I love "Karma" especially the end. Strongly "BG10" and "Ginger comic."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:37 am 
The Artist

hartia8 wrote:
Erenisch when I read the different "birthday gift", I ask myself why did you change your way of drawing Ginger and her cousin, the way she is drawn in "Karma" is quite simply beautiful.

Do you draw her that way in the comic "Nuns", and that you will publish previews of this comic?

Thank you in advance Erenisch, your work is great, I love "Karma" especially the end. Strongly "BG10" and "Ginger comic."

Thank you. I did not consciously try to change Ginger's look since her first appearance in BG5. But if she somehow grew more beautiful in time, I'm happy to learn that :D Ginger's cousin Grace was introduced as a set up for BG-TNG, but I'm not sure if I'll use her or not.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:46 am 
Supreme Being

Erenisch wrote:
hartia8 wrote:

Thank you. I did not consciously try to change Ginger's look since her first appearance in BG5. But if she somehow grew more beautiful in time, I'm happy to learn that :D Ginger's cousin Grace was introduced as a set up for BG-TNG, but I'm not sure if I'd use her or not.

So is BG-TNG going to start after the Minerva Comic or further down the list. Because I'm guessing the comics are in some kind of chronological order.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:08 am 
The Artist

dougeee wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
hartia8 wrote:

Thank you. I did not consciously try to change Ginger's look since her first appearance in BG5. But if she somehow grew more beautiful in time, I'm happy to learn that :D Ginger's cousin Grace was introduced as a set up for BG-TNG, but I'm not sure if I'll use her or not.

So is BG-TNG going to start after the Minerva Comic or further down the list. Because I'm guessing the comics are in some kind of chronological order.

Yes, but BG and Slavecop storylines are not necessarily dependent on each other (except for that little moment in BG9 where Lidia showed up. ) I can start BG-TNG even before the original BG ends, there won't be any problems with continuity.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:53 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
This is proven by the fact that the SlaveCop story is currently running somewhere between 18 months to two years ahead of the BG timeline.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6