EUR 24.95

Post subject: Slavecop 2: The Breed
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:16 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC335Breed_Slavecop_2.htm

Slavecop 2: The BREED
(Whoa! They released the comic in less than 24 hours?!?!)

Agent-Slave Lidia Cumgulper is back... It has been a long while since she first appeared (not sure about the date but it was about 120 comics ago)... When the original slavecop was released it was not a big commercial success immediately (I was told), but the interest in the babes in blue-and-white grew a lot since then... (I'm thankful to those of you writing Slavecop-themed fan fiction: this comic has a few homages to you guys. :) )

Lidia and Anders are investigating an incident at a genetic research facility / breeding farm in this episode... It is a classic mystery in form and structure, or at least I tried to make it look like one... The story gave me the chance to show the insides of the SEFR building, and we get to see some other slavecops too. Some new ones, and some familiar ones. I also had the chance to sprinkle some sci-fi stuff in there, with occasional nods to the well-known classics of the genre.

(The comic also gave me the chance to showcase some future projects. I'm planning a comic starring Minerva (has a short scene in this one), and a comic dealing solely with a breeding farm... So any kind of feedback on those will be helpful...)

Anyways... I hope you enjoy this.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:36 pm 
BFA Director

Wouldn't mind seeing some free range pregnant women

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:38 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Another great great comic from E, thanks a million!

There is a lot to talk about this story as it is packed with universe expending info. But I'll wait for people to catch up first before going into details.

The art: I can say that the art is once again much better. It is unbelievable that E can do it every time.
The story: it is great and I really enjoyed it as a detective story (even tho it was not why I bought it :twisted: )
The characters: once again the strongest point of all E comics. Lidia is a superb character and we see a lot of character development here. A lot of slavecops including some great surprises (Bouncietits yes, and... oh my god who is that??? :shock: )
The twists: Two major ones in this and I enjoyed both. The first especially fooled me real nice. well done!

And I loved Minerva and can't wait for her own comic!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:12 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Just finished reading E's latest and IMHO greatest work.

This one has everything, insight into the past, great characterisation and yes it has Bouncie (hence my bias here). I loved the story and can now see how I indadvertantly caused a re-write. The artwork is astonishing and the prescence of slavecops en masse makes it beyond brilliant in my opinion but I am biased as you all know. Read and enjoy this- I know I did

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:36 pm 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
Rufus wrote:
This one has everything, insight into the past, great characterisation and yes it has Bouncie (hence my bias here). I loved the story and can now see how I indadvertantly caused a re-write. The artwork is astonishing and the prescence of slavecops en masse makes it beyond brilliant in my opinion but I am biased as you all know. Read and enjoy this- I know I did

Boy you have to be biased :lol: :lol: congratulations.!!!! I expect your avatar to change soon?

I agree too. An awesome comic.

The scene in the slavecop shelves. A CLASSIC!

will write more on it when people read it all.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:55 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I really enjoyed the little details we got.

Like we finally have an official symbol for E-bucks! :geek:

(I hope I'm not the only one who was actually happy at such a little inconsequential detail) :oops:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:27 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Melanie Compter
LOVED LOVED LOVED this!!! :D :D :D So great. So many things were awesome

1. You really succeeded in making a proper action/detective story. I was gripped even apart from all the EC-Universe stuff I'm naturally drawn to.

2. I really like Minerva, such an interesting character and I'm delighted we're going to see more of her. I loved her calculating approach and I also loved that even though she is free and intends to stay that way she still has to go around with her boobs out and service her co-workers. I only wish we had seen more of her in action!

3. Lidia is my favourite character and I love the way she is depicted here. I really like the development in her thinking. She used to be more questioning of the system (and the lowly position of our gender!) and now she unthinkingly accepts and defends it. It's not from naivety as she's a level 7 now. It's that she is wiser or more brainwashed.

4. I let out a little squeal of delight at the reference to Ibernian gangs and "Adrestia"s destination at the end.

5. Yummycunt bobblehead!

6. Rufus' appearance!

7. Aurora is HOT!!!! I would love to see more of her, especially when she was enslaved. Hopefully she will return to that state in SC3?

8. Legs' storyline is so brilliant. I loved the way she had to surrender her blue collar

9. Love the belt around the neck stuff and one character wearing a belt as a tie

10. So many great outfits especially the zero-coverage ones

11. That scene in the slavecop shelves with the gals just shooting the breeze - I agree with Gat, Classic!

So much more but I just had to share my enjoyment and appreciation of another brilliant addition to the ouevre...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:57 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Melanie Compter
A few more thoughts...

I forgot to mention the K19 unit. That was just inspired, I really loved this detail and of course it makes perfect sense that they would have something like this.

Just more feedback on Minerva and Breeding Farms

As I said above, I really love the idea of Minerva's character and her story works on so many levels. The idea of a highly intelligent woman being forced into degrading situations and being used/abused as if she was a brainless meat puppet is really hot to begin with it but there are so many other levels to it. Such a woman has a much clearer view of how things really are and can't kid herself the way a less smart person would. She's not going to be gullible. Also, she has a goal - stay free as long as possible - and she has to strategise to achieve that goal which involves compromises. And many women who are not blessed with her farsightedness might be too short-term orientated to make such compromises. Even then she knows the odds are against her actually staying free. How this all plays out is really really interesting to me and I just love storylines that put "free" women in the EC-verse into forced/reluctant sex situations. Can't wait to see what happens with her...

As for the Breeding farms, I think there's so much incredible stuff here but there's a bit of a structural problem. I love the dehumanising nature of the breeders in these farms but for me at least, it's so much hotter when the girl who is ass up, head down being inseminated or the girl forced to live out the pregnancy in a vat or in any of these dehumanized, degrading situations is a girl who once had hopes and dreams of something approaching an ordinary life. That's what really grabs me. If she's just some genetically engineered mindless automaton it just isn't as poignant and touching. I prefer my mindless automaton pleasurebots to have started out being a normal girl in the first place! It's like with puppygirls. I love the puppygirls and the idea of girls conditioned to behave like dogs is so hot. It's less hot to me if they've been bred from birth to be like that though

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:07 am 
Trainer

A breeding comic without any pregnant women in it. Lame.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:45 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Breeding farms are a topic I have given a lot of thought to and I doubt that a comic would work. The Breed works in that it is a "research" facility and not 'production'.

At a breeding farm the children would be raised around the "mere's" and both would probably be kept naked which cause problems with showing under 18's nude. You could have them all in simple slave shifts/ trousers designed to be passed down to generation after generation.

Free range children would be those raised in the 'wild' and then enslaved normally.

The comic could work with having the children kept in age classes and instructed in groups throughout the day and only showing scenes where the breeders are on their own. From a business standpoint the women/girls would have to support and care for each other. Older kids care for toddlers, mom's for babies.

This would basically be a heream.

What about charging or allowing the public to impreginate the mares of their choice for a fee - reverse of Slave Fair 2?

I'll give some more thought...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:01 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: La Société
I loved it. Thank you for the perfect christmas gift!

Everything I loved especially Lidia's character. She is among my top favorite characters now. I hope she finds Anna finally and we will see if anna will be a better foe than Leggibitch. I thought Leggybitch is a great character too, a very good backstory and well done too.

Minerva yes, I agree with Triona B, the intelligent women free but forced into service is a great turn on for me too. I will definitely buy that comic the second it is released. :twisted:

Breeding farm is a great idea and I wonder what more can you do with it. As previous poster says there will be the problem of children kept in there and it is not kosher. But again you always surprise me with what you do with classic material (Stables for exaple is a wonderful improvement of the ponygirl genre). I am sure it will be a great comic too.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:08 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
Yes!

Victory dance!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:09 am 
Transcended

As to the concerns of raising the children of slaves; it's the future! A quick line about 'automated' child rearing at an off site facility should suffice.

I guess having the option of using her again is just too appealing but I was a bit disappointed that Lidia falsified her report to save Legs.

Again I'm sure it'ssequel fodder but I kept expecting Lidia to come up with a briliant plan to stop the plane and recapture the Tigress...

(and of course the men would take all the credit)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:41 pm 
Trainer

Great work,E. Bring on 'THE OFFICE' . :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:28 pm 
Transcended

comicglutton wrote:
Great work,E. Bring on 'THE OFFICE' . :D

Heh heh, yeah! Get back to work!

(I'm Scrooge McDuck!) :lol:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:55 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry
Absolutely terrific. Great art. Interesting new characters and excellent development of existing ones, especially Lidia, who has matured into an interesting and complex personality. She clearly has conflicted feelings about the existing system, but takes pride in her ability to perform under it. Very observant of actual dynamics in a repressive bureaucracy.

Story unfolds unpredictably, keeps the reader guessing. Many interesting plot twists.

Love the new costumes, the incidental conversations, the subtle background details and, of course, the hot sex.

Dark and fascinating, this is top-quality work.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry
And I think Minerva's great too. Looking forward to her comic in due course.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:39 pm 
Harem Owner

Do we really need the spoiler tags? They're annoying ;)

I'd understand the need for the tags if there were decent reviews in here that a potential customer might look for before buying the comic - but all I can see is the usual "god this is soo fucking awesome!" fanwanking.

Oh, btw. this one was fucking awesome ;)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:07 pm 
Transcended

TerminalWanderer wrote:
Do we really need the spoiler tags? They're annoying ;)

I use them out of a sense of politeness toward those who may not have read the issue yet. We can't all afford to buy the new comic as soon as it's released.

TerminalWanderer wrote:
I'd understand the need for the tags if there were decent reviews in here that a potential customer might look for before buying the comic - but all I can see is the usual "god this is soo fucking awesome!" fanwanking.

Golly, I figured that's what the whole message boards are for... :D

TerminalWanderer wrote:
Oh, btw. this one was fucking awesome ;)

Says you! 8-)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:20 pm 
Newcomer

DAMN, this one is great...I don't see how these keep getting better and better...
I think this one had a really good story and of course, great art, and now I have to say my favorite comic ever. Erenisch is just the best, hands down.