EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:44 am 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Lidia
Loved this comic, and from the posts above it seems to have gone down really well.

A breeding farm is something I've always wanted to see done in a Male-supremacy theme novel because its a hugely erotic idea and it also seems like an inevitability; if I were a female in the erenisch universe I would be worried as eventually all women would be imprisoned in a compound where men could visit and use them for whatever end, then pay a standard fee, or buy them outright from the compound and keep them as house slaves. Converting from the capitalist market-style slavery of slavefair, a compound system would be more efficient and mean less free women; it would seem that the ultimate goal of the men of the erenisch universe is to completely enslave women with no exceptions.

As for the debate regarding how to portray children being reared out of breeding farms, the guide to the facility specifically said 'wealthy men choose to have their sons this way', and come to pick them up once born. This suggests that in this universe men care for and raise their sons without women's involvement. Female children would be produced separately by insemination to ensure the best possible genetic result, and be reared in a separate facility being taught male supremacy laws etc. This seems like the most effective way to permanently cement the CFSL.

Any thoughts on this id love to hear `em!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:38 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Anti-F wrote:
Converting from the capitalist market-style slavery of slavefair, a compound system would be more efficient and mean less free women; it would seem that the ultimate goal of the men of the erenisch universe is to completely enslave women with no exceptions.

I'm sure a large portion of the slave women are treated this way. But the goal should not be TOTAL female enslavement from birth. There should be a small, but non-zero, population of 'free' women. That way there's always some dumb bitch around who thinks 'It'll never happen to me' just before they slip the collar on. :twisted:

It's just too much fun to crush the hopes and dreams of a young girl to make the whole system an efficient industrialized monopoly.

(that being said I still like to see the big business of slave farms and bulk slave trading) :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:43 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Anti-F wrote:
This suggests that in this universe men care for and raise their sons without women's involvement. Female children would be produced separately by insemination to ensure the best possible genetic result, and be reared in a separate facility being taught male supremacy laws etc. This seems like the most effective way to permanently cement the CFSL.

I agreed with your post until the above. What you argue here is simply not supported by the comics,- so far the few males we have seen have had a mother figure That female has had little or no authority but she has raised the child (too much like un-necessary hard work for the men who would rather put their time to better use) Girls go to school where they are inculcated to their place in society.

The situation regarding farm raised girls is more difficult to ascertain. It has been made clear thorugh previous discussion threads that the technology exists to genetically select the gender of a child. The farms would obiviously only select female children. These would presumably be educated as you suggest but as yet we have no farm raised girls as heroines to follow their path to slavery with. It would however be a reasonable assumption that they account for the masses of background slaves at the Slave Fairs and in the Slave Markets.for which they are presumably bulk ordered and sold en masse as the orderes require.
(The strange obverse of this, is that E's comics so far have all dealt with 'raised free and then enslaved' girls -which must be an unrepresentative minority in this universe.)

Welcome to the forum by the way :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:58 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Rufus wrote:
.for which they are presumably bulk ordered and sold en masse as the orderes require.
(The strange obverse of this, is that E's comics so far have all dealt with 'raised free and then enslaved' girls -which must be an unrepresentative minority in this universe.)

I would agree with you but. The year is 2038 or 2039 in the comics which is 16-17 years after the CFSL so I think the farm raised girls are not ready for the market yet. It is a transitionary period where all The characters we saw so far are freeborn (before 2022). Ina couple of years the demographic will probably change radically.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:47 pm 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Lidia
Rufus wrote:
Anti-F wrote:
This suggests that in this universe men care for and raise their sons without women's involvement. Female children would be produced separately by insemination to ensure the best possible genetic result, and be reared in a separate facility being taught male supremacy laws etc. This seems like the most effective way to permanently cement the CFSL.

I agreed with your post until the above. What you argue here is simply not supported by the comics,- so far the few males we have seen have had a mother figure That female has had little or no authority but she has raised the child (too much like un-necessary hard work for the men who would rather put their time to better use) Girls go to school where they are inculcated to their place in society.

The situation regarding farm raised girls is more difficult to ascertain. It has been made clear thorugh previous discussion threads that the technology exists to genetically select the gender of a child. The farms would obiviously only select female children. These would presumably be educated as you suggest but as yet we have no farm raised girls as heroines to follow their path to slavery with. It would however be a reasonable assumption that they account for the masses of background slaves at the Slave Fairs and in the Slave Markets.for which they are presumably bulk ordered and sold en masse as the orderes require.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Yes i realise up until now we've not seen much in the way of fatherhood responsibility but Id imagine thats because erenisch - rightly - avoids even a passing mention of children. however i would say that if as in 'The Breed', men are having their sons by impregnating facility-controlled women, then claiming them after nine months, there is no way the mother has any involvement as she is simply put back in a cell to wait for another impregnator. This would conclude that sons are raised by fathers alone.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:28 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: A-S Lidia Cumgulper
Anti-F wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Anti-F wrote:

Thanks for the welcome :)

Yes i realise up until now we've not seen much in the way of fatherhood responsibility but Id imagine thats because erenisch - rightly - avoids even a passing mention of children. however i would say that if as in 'The Breed', men are having their sons by impregnating facility-controlled women, then claiming them after nine months, there is no way the mother has any involvement as she is simply put back in a cell to wait for another impregnator. This would conclude that sons are raised by fathers alone.

I agree that avoiding any mention of children in this universe is the right way to go, it is however inevitable to wonder about the intricacies of the raising of these spawn of the breeding farms, I imagine that it is a growing trend among the rich that choose to make their heirs that way to raise them completely without any sort of mother figure only slave women, it does sound likely given their evident narcissism. Regarding the girls, I imagine they are just sent to boarding schools sponsored by the breeding farms themselves, the prestige or lack of such from these schools would depend on the expected financial return of each subject, and when of age they are trained in more specialized subjects to get the best servility possible, I think.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:47 am 
Transcended

MrGoodPecker wrote:
Rufus wrote:
.for which they are presumably bulk ordered and sold en masse as the orderes require.

I would agree with you but. The year is 2038 or 2039 in the comics which is 16-17 years after the CFSL so I think the farm raised girls are not ready for the market yet. It is a transitionary period where all The characters we saw so far are freeborn (before 2022). Ina couple of years the demographic will probably change radically.

Not necessarily true. In the pre-comic blurb, E always says that "in 2022 many countries passed the compulsory Female Slavery Law" and adds that it was supported by the U.N. Laws are, on the whole, re-active not pro-active. Gun controls only come in after atrociies, dangerous dogs are only banned in response to an attack. If there is such a widespread movement then it is likely that there is already so large a trade going on in the Black Market that it is no longer realistic to ban it. This would also explain why there is such a spectrum of slavery across the globe from blue to red.

Following this nations such as Pussiania would already have a lot of slaves in alll but name (Molly in B.G 8 is perhaps the best example we have seen so far) On a more pedantic level the word "Compulsory" does suggest that it merely regulated what already exists. Previously lots of women were slaves now they legally have to be.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:01 am 
Transcended

Okay a follow on question to the above, but it also has links to BG 9. Accepting the First Rule as being sacrosanct then what would gulpie have done if for example Jeff had physically molested her instead of just drooling during her interview of Peter?

SlaveCops are not for public use unless the Agent Master gives explicit authorisation or the correct form is submitted and authorisd. She must obey any order she is given so should accept the molestation like a good slave but she is also ordered to maintain herself as a bastion of the law so would have to try to stop the act which would involve physically restraining one of the superior gender and in that sense doing "harm" to him. Also of course the form quoted by Gulpie (34A) is solely for genital utilisation so can citizens demand services that are not utilising the genitals (The Bill Clinton Paradox) or is that simply a different form?

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:54 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
A slavecop is the property of the state. That is a fascistic state, mind you, so everybody knows that there will be a lot of hurt if someone utilizes a slavecop without authorization. Think about grabbing a police officer's pistol and using it. You'll get in big trouble.

If Jeff assaulted Lidia, that would be an act of rebellion. It would be a political crime committed against the system, not a simple r@pe case.

EDIT - Also please note that in the canon, no slavecop is shown serving a civilian (unless they are undercover). Slavecops are not ordered to serve common folk as frequently as some of you might think. (I know in most fan stories they do, and I do not have a problem with that.). In my mind slavecops are generally unattainable for the masses. It is part of the allure of the job that attracts volunteers.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:38 am 
Transcended

Thanks for tha Erensich. As to the unofficial use aspect (I have to put my hand up on this one as I pretty much started it ) Vernon only ever "authorises" it as a way of getting information or aadvancing a case so it isn't quite a free for all To be fair you did canonise it on page ten of SC 2.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:23 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Rufus wrote:
Thanks for tha Erensich. As to the unofficial use aspect (I have to put my hand up on this one as I pretty much started it ) Vernon only ever "authorises" it as a way of getting information or aadvancing a case so it isn't quite a free for all To be fair you did canonise it on page ten of SC 2.

If you are referring to the top narration that goes "...any others he would lend me to", I do not mean civilians, of course. As you see, the image attached to that dialogue clearly shows that she would be lent to a another (very distinguished) SEFR agent, not a civilian.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:01 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Erenisch wrote:
Rufus wrote:

If you are referring to the top narration that goes "...any others he would lend me to", I do not mean civilians, of course. As you see, the image attached to that dialogue clearly shows that she would be lent to a another (very distinguished) SEFR agent, not a civilian.

I was going to say that. I think the only chance to fuck a slavecop for a normal guy is when she is undercover. and it is not good sign that you are fucking an undercover slavecop, it is probably your last fuck as a free man. Just ask the cult members :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:19 pm 
Transcended

Erenisch wrote:
As you see, the image attached to that dialogue clearly shows that she would be lent to a another (very distinguished) SEFR agent,

Aww shucke!

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:55 pm 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
Rufus wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
As you see, the image attached to that dialogue clearly shows that she would be lent to a another (very distinguished) SEFR agent,

Aww shucke!

:lol: