by Slasher

Comic (42 pages)
EUR 19.99
Bad Lieutenant 6
Subjugated
by Robinja/Arieta

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:57 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I don't think she is especially contemptuous of fluffers when she calls them "frigid dykes". Diana seems to have the habit of calling everybody names. We see that in her dojo with the cadettes callng them "stupid bitches", "daddy's pathetic little girls", "useless pieces of shit", etc. She is contemptuous of everyone.

When Lidia says "You are FLF!", she says "I wish". The meaning is not clear here and understandable because she was just revealed to be a criminal and probably she does not want to give her secrets. But she admits there that she has contacts with the FLF other than her sister because she got permits and passports from them.

About the lack of success of FLF, I wouldn't want them to be completely defaeted, but I would like a lot of them to be captured so that works for me :twisted: :twisted:

I agree that she is rude to just about everyone and so it is not especially contemptuous in that sense, but she only grudigngly gives them credit for administrative assistance in her plan.I doubt they were anything other than a means to an end for her. She used her BFA knowledge of their haunts to find them and then get what she needed from them probably through a mixture of veiled threats and quid pro quo bargaining. I would not put too much store in her insulting the cadettes though. It is a standard Drill Instructor approach to breaking an individual down to reforge them as a killer/cocksucker

I am not sure what part of the world Mr GP comes from so this may be informative or it may be a statement of the insultingly obvious depending on whether English is his first language. If it is the latter I apologise in advance. The use of "I wish" in this is contextual. In both British and American slang it is a dismissal of the idea suggested as being ridiculous. You will remember that she actually snorts a "ah-hah!" before saying it. She is therefore making it perfectly clear that Lidia's idea of this being FLF is ridiculous and that (impliicitly as she clearly hates/ fears Lidia) "gulpie" is stupid for suggesting it

I kike Gulpie by the way, I suppose if we have Bouncie we should have Gulpie. Is this only an A-S thing though? Will Sherry be Slutty?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:30 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I hail from "América Central", but I work with a lot of gringos and travel to the north a lot :D

I know what I wish means actually, what meant was I thought she was deceptive when she said that line. You know, admitting that you are FLF probably changes the type and length of the death sentence.

What is embarrassing, I did not notice the word Gulpie in the comic before you mentioned it. :oops:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:24 am 
Transcended

MrGoodPecker wrote:
I know what I wish means actually, what meant was I thought she was deceptive when she said that line. You know, admitting that you are FLF probably changes the type and length of the death sentence.:

Then I owe you a partial apology/ I take your point about admitting to be FLF being a dangerous thing but she had just cold bloodedly killed her Master which must qualify as both Murder 1 (to use the Americanism) and High Treason (killing your personal "King") Put those two crimes together and there is nothing that could make the death sentence worse.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:55 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Rufus wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I know what I wish means actually, what meant was I thought she was deceptive when she said that line. You know, admitting that you are FLF probably changes the type and length of the death sentence.:

Then I owe you a partial apology/ I take your point about admitting to be FLF being a dangerous thing but she had just cold bloodedly killed her Master which must qualify as both Murder 1 (to use the Americanism) and High Treason (killing your personal "King") Put those two crimes together and there is nothing that could make the death sentence worse.

Perhaps it has to do with the method of execution?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:01 pm 
Lawmaker

m113 wrote:

Or the length...might take a bit to be fucked to death...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:10 pm 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
Spaz wrote:
m113 wrote:

Or the length...might take a bit to be fucked to death...

yes. Remember that the SEFR kept the Tigress "alive" for almost three years. We dont know what she did and if she killed a male like Diana, but to be a regional commander of the FLF her crimes must be very serious. Removing a slaves collar deserves death and I assume the Tigress removed at least one. Or she is a very bad FLF commander. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:09 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry
Or perhaps they keep some high-ranking prisoners alive and around for possible future use. If, for instance, a well-placed fluffer could be "turned" by whatever methods, she could be sent back to the ranks via a staged escape and truly operate as an anti-fluffer mole.

I may have been watching too many episodes of Homeland.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:42 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
ernestgreene wrote:
Or perhaps they keep some high-ranking prisoners alive and around for possible future use. If, for instance, a well-placed fluffer could be "turned" by whatever methods, she could be sent back to the ranks via a staged escape and truly operate as an anti-fluffer mole.

I may have been watching too many episodes of Homeland.

Another episode of Slavecop maybe :) This time a spy thriller!!!

There is so much you can do with the Slavecop theme.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:07 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Gwen
Am I the only one who found the freshness seal bit to be very enjoyable?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:08 pm 
BFA Director

samantha wrote:

There is so much you can do with the Slavecop theme.

Naked Gun Slavecop!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:25 pm 
Transcended

tford wrote:
Am I the only one who found the freshness seal bit to be very enjoyable?

I thought it was awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:27 pm 
Lawmaker

Here's a question for E.

Instead of Leggs...if it had been a male (lets say another employee) who'd killed Fokker...what could Lidia have done? Would she had had authority to act against one of the superior gender in that case???

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:32 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
:sherry: I'll blatantly plagiarize the Master for this;
Quote:
1- A slave may not injure a male or, through inaction, allow a male to come to harm.
2- A slave must obey the orders given to her by males, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3- A slave must protect her own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws, because she is an expensive property.

So I would assume the only proper action in that case would be running out of there and informing her handler about the crime from a safe distance .

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:49 am 
Lawmaker

Erenisch wrote:
:sherry: I'll blatantly plagiarize the Master for this;
Quote:
[i]1- A slave may not injure a male or, through inaction, allow a male to come to harm.

Well, as Anders wasn't there at the time, she couldn't've done that...and if the shooter had been male, killed Fokker, and then drew a bead on ANOTHER male, she'd have a choice to make...either to save a male by harming a male, or harm a male by NOT harming another male.

Or what if Fokker had been the shooter and had fired and hit Anders??? She can't really sit there and let her handler get killed....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:56 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Well, the laws say nothing about protecting males from other males. So she would not be involved in any altercation between males unless she can do that without harming either one. But if one of the males were her own master/handler, or any other SEFR agent vs a civilian, she would be duty bound (and probably ordered to) to assist him.

Even in such a case, she would not be able to "harm" the male subject seriously anyway, since all she got s a tranq-gun and a taser.

(I wish I could remember how Master Isaac solved that problem with the first law.)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:32 am 
Transcended

Surely if Gulpie was to obey the First law of Servility she would have no choice but to arrest/stop the murderer?

The law tells her that she is not to harm a male UNLESS her not doing so would cause harm or injury. By killing Fokker he would have already done injury so it would fall to her to prevent any further injury.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 am 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
So she would let the male killer go? or shoot him with a traquilizer dart without harming him.

If I have to guess I think she is allowed to use the dart on a male in such an extreme situation. As chief said she represents the BFA there. But I dont think this situation comes up a lot. First of all slavecops dont often walk around alone. This was a special situation.

Think about this way. If the killer also steals and damages some slaves during his escape? Then Gulpie :) must intervene because her main function is to protect property/slaves.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:40 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
She could leap in front of the bullet.

The ordering of the laws is important. It is okay for a slave to harm herself or disobey orders if it is in service to the first law.

(that's how it works for robots, anyway)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:43 am 
Transcended

The slavecop handbook should be published so the ignorant public can learn the special rules. :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:56 am 
Transcended

MrGoodPecker wrote:
The slavecop handbook should be published so the ignorant public can learn the special rules. :D

That is highly classified information and besides we aren't ignorant! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next