It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Devil Incantation
by Feather

Comic (47 pages)
EUR 19.99
Dark Vengeance 4
by Fernando

Comic (53 pages)
EUR 24.95
Prison Horror 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
Witch-Hunters 5
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Mudwater High 2
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: BG8 - The Favorite
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:24 pm 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2541
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
Image
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC285BirthdayGift8.htm


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BG8 - The Favorite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:53 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1517
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Image

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BG8 - The Favorite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:26 am 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 am
Posts: 423
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
SPOILERS

This issue is still the best. I loved the photo-realistic art and I hope we see it again some day.

And the scene while Peter is whipping Maggie and forcing her to recite the love letter he wrote her, is I think the greatest thing I have ever seen in any form of pornography. That scene has it all, it is cruel and sweet at the same time. its hot, but also very emotionally complex. Peter is torturing her, yet he is emotionally vulnerable. He is punishing Maggie for never noticing him and for all the years of humiliation he felt when he was a high school loser. Maggie's pain of being whipped and humiliated seems less important to her than convincing Peter that she truly did love his letter, she seems to regret never noticing him, even though she is the one strung up and being tortured she truly seems most worried about his hurt feelings. It is an amazing scene that works on a whole lot of levels. The 2 of them seem like real people with real feelings, and they have a real relationship. It took years for those 2 characters to reach this moment, both within the stories timeline and within the the real timeline of us reading it. That scene in followed by the one where Maggie realizes she loves Peter is emotional high point of the series so far. It literally blew my mind. After reading that, I went and bought almost every other Erenisch work based on the strength of that one scene.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BG8 - The Favorite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:05 am 
Offline
Slutty Saint
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:44 am
Posts: 529
Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Bottom
otherguy wrote:
SPOILERS

This issue is still the best. I loved the photo-realistic art and I hope we see it again some day.

And the scene while Peter is whipping Maggie and forcing her to recite the love letter he wrote her, is I think the greatest thing I have ever seen in any form of pornography. That scene has it all, it is cruel and sweet at the same time. its hot, but also very emotionally complex. Peter is torturing her, yet he is emotionally vulnerable. He is punishing Maggie for never noticing him and for all the years of humiliation he felt when he was a high school loser. Maggie's pain of being whipped and humiliated seems less important to her than convincing Peter that she truly did love his letter, she seems to regret never noticing him, even though she is the one strung up and being tortured she truly seems most worried about his hurt feelings. It is an amazing scene that works on a whole lot of levels. The 2 of them seem like real people with real feelings, and they have a real relationship. It took years for those 2 characters to reach this moment, both within the stories timeline and within the the real timeline of us reading it. That scene in followed by the one where Maggie realizes she loves Peter is emotional high point of the series so far. It literally blew my mind. After reading that, I went and bought almost every other Erenisch work based on the strength of that one scene.


Totally agree. BG8 is a special one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BG8 - The Favorite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:10 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm
Posts: 588
Location: Third shrubbery down the lane.
Fave character: Melanie Compter
Gender: male
Fave comic: The Bottom
gatolica wrote:
otherguy wrote:
SPOILERS

This issue is still the best. I loved the photo-realistic art and I hope we see it again some day.

And the scene while Peter is whipping Maggie and forcing her to recite the love letter he wrote her, is I think the greatest thing I have ever seen in any form of pornography. That scene has it all, it is cruel and sweet at the same time. its hot, but also very emotionally complex. Peter is torturing her, yet he is emotionally vulnerable. He is punishing Maggie for never noticing him and for all the years of humiliation he felt when he was a high school loser. Maggie's pain of being whipped and humiliated seems less important to her than convincing Peter that she truly did love his letter, she seems to regret never noticing him, even though she is the one strung up and being tortured she truly seems most worried about his hurt feelings. It is an amazing scene that works on a whole lot of levels. The 2 of them seem like real people with real feelings, and they have a real relationship. It took years for those 2 characters to reach this moment, both within the stories timeline and within the the real timeline of us reading it. That scene in followed by the one where Maggie realizes she loves Peter is emotional high point of the series so far. It literally blew my mind. After reading that, I went and bought almost every other Erenisch work based on the strength of that one scene.


Totally agree. BG8 is a special one.


Yeah, it's still my "favorite" one.

(I just had to say it, OK? Don't judge me. :twisted: )

_________________
Chaos is your friend.
A very touchy friend.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BG8 - The Favorite
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:57 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 am
Posts: 423
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
gatolica wrote:
otherguy wrote:
SPOILERS

This issue is still the best. I loved the photo-realistic art and I hope we see it again some day.

And the scene while Peter is whipping Maggie and forcing her to recite the love letter he wrote her, is I think the greatest thing I have ever seen in any form of pornography. That scene has it all, it is cruel and sweet at the same time. its hot, but also very emotionally complex. Peter is torturing her, yet he is emotionally vulnerable. He is punishing Maggie for never noticing him and for all the years of humiliation he felt when he was a high school loser. Maggie's pain of being whipped and humiliated seems less important to her than convincing Peter that she truly did love his letter, she seems to regret never noticing him, even though she is the one strung up and being tortured she truly seems most worried about his hurt feelings. It is an amazing scene that works on a whole lot of levels. The 2 of them seem like real people with real feelings, and they have a real relationship. It took years for those 2 characters to reach this moment, both within the stories timeline and within the the real timeline of us reading it. That scene in followed by the one where Maggie realizes she loves Peter is emotional high point of the series so far. It literally blew my mind. After reading that, I went and bought almost every other Erenisch work based on the strength of that one scene.


Totally agree. BG8 is a special one.


Glad we found something we agree on! lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BG8 - The Favorite
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:56 pm 
Offline
Harem Owner

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 52
Gender: male
I like where the relationship is going. I think it is almost the perfect kind of emotions between a slave and a Master. The love, adoration and absolute devotion of a slave despite being manhandled, humiliated and whipped by her Owner.
I really loves when he makes her recite in her head how Cumbunny lives for her master's cock. He's almost brainwashing her !!! Even making her use her slave name reinforce the fact that Maggie (and her life before being Peter's favourite) will soon be forgotten...instead...Cumbunny will take over...as a devoted slave of her wonderful Master! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: BG8 - The Favorite
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:27 am 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 am
Posts: 423
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
Pernel wrote:
I like where the relationship is going. I think it is almost the perfect kind of emotions between a slave and a Master. The love, adoration and absolute devotion of a slave despite being manhandled, humiliated and whipped by her Owner.
I really loves when he makes her recite in her head how Cumbunny lives for her master's cock. He's almost brainwashing her !!! Even making her use her slave name reinforce the fact that Maggie (and her life before being Peter's favourite) will soon be forgotten...instead...Cumbunny will take over...as a devoted slave of her wonderful Master! :)


Yeah, I loved that he commanded her to think something and she actually did. There is no way he would ever know if she disobeyed him, but even in the privacy of her own mind, she was obedient. She even thought to herself "this is ridiculous" but after thinking that, she obeyed him anyways. It would have been so easy for her to just ignore the order, but she didn't. She did as she was told.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group