by Ferres

Comic (30 pages)
EUR 12.95
Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: BG10: Lovelust
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:54 pm 
Lawmaker

Page 26, panel 4....eeeeeeevil.

That is all for now! :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:54 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I think this comic increased your female reader number even more E. Out of the 34 new members (as I'm posting this) joined to the forum after the lovelust release, 9 are listed as female. That is 27 % chicks. I think it is a good number considering the main themes here :D

EDIT - the total percentage is 12.3 % (132 out of 1075)

(Hey I am doing graveyard shift here, I have nothing meaningful to do :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:54 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
This is meaningful work :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:17 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I think this comic increased your female reader number even more E. Out of the 34 new members (as I'm posting this) joined to the forum after the lovelust release, 9 are listed as female. That is 27 % chicks. I think it is a good number considering the main themes here :D

)

Yes, but remember rule 30. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:31 pm 
Transcended

Fave comic: The Kennels
Erenisch wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:

)

Which Rule 30?
I liked the latest one, I was just able to read it. I'm still giving it time to roll over in my mind :-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:40 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
celestical wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:

)

Which Rule 30?
I liked the latest one, I was just able to read it. I'm still giving it time to roll over in my mind :-)

:D "Tits or GTFO" is actually Rule 31, so I guess Urban Dictionary is mistaken there...

(We don't enforce rule 31 here. But people sent me images before... :shock: )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:28 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie
Fave comic: The Birthday Gift part 8
LOL that's when you go on google and find hairy man nipples and send them back to the person and say "thanks, these are mine!" I do it ALLLL the time... works like a charm because then they don't ever do it again!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:23 am 
Transcended

Erenisch wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's why the good lord/great cthulu created tumblr and r/bdsmgw.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:14 am 
Transcended

Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I'm sure at least 5-6 of these girls are real girls, they cannot keep up the ruse for so long :D

or can they?

Erenisch wrote:

I hope you don't mean me. I have sent many images for inspiration but I swear the titties were not mine :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:19 am 
Transcended

MrGoodPecker wrote:
I'm sure at least 5-6 of these girls are real girls, they cannot keep up the ruse for so long :D

or can they?

You got me. I was the real girl in Lars and the Real Girl.
I'm negotiating for the sequel now.
It all hinges on if Ryan Gosling is back in. Otherwise I might be stuck with Paul Dano.

MrGoodPecker wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

I hope you don't mean me. I have sent many images for inspiration but I swear the titties were not mine :D

… or Craigslist for some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:23 am 
Supreme Being

back to the comic... sort of.... BG 10 unintentional answered the question on why Jeff is always renting out Heather and Nathalie. Its not simply to be cruel to them but so that he came pay their taxes. Instead of selling Gwen Peter should rent her out.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:43 am 
Transcended

dougeee wrote:
back to the comic... sort of.... BG 10 unintentional answered the question on why Jeff is always renting out Heather and Nathalie. Its not simply to be cruel to them but so that he came pay their taxes. Instead of selling Gwen Peter should rent her out.

Would have been best, but Peter made that decision amidst an argument, and was focused on keeping Maggie too much to plan ahead. I don't think Paul would consider backsies.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:59 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
celestical wrote:
dougeee wrote:

Would have been best, but Peter made that decision amidst an argument, and was focused on keeping Maggie too much to plan ahead. I don't think Paul would consider backsies.

Gwen is still property of Peter. :P

But you're right about mommy dearest. Paul will probably never let her go now.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:06 pm 
Transcended

FringeThumb wrote:
celestical wrote:
dougeee wrote:

Gwen is still property of Peter. :P

But you're right about mommy dearest. Paul will probably never let her go now.

Oh you're right! He said he'd sell Gwen to hold onto Maggie!
I forgot that part

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:58 am 
BFA Director

But you're right about mommy dearest. Paul will probably never let her go now.[/quote]
Oh you're right! He said he'd sell Gwen to hold onto Maggie!
I forgot that part[/quote]

Maybe give her back as a graduation present

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:43 pm 
Lawmaker

Y'know...this ep shows that Sherry's not nearly as smart as she likes to think she is. She was SOOOOO sure she was at the top of the pyramid just because she's Paul's slave-wife.

However, she seems to think her status gives her control...in fact, Paul still rules the roost, and Sherry doesn't have the life experience Carol does to allow her to cope with sudden perceived changes...like when Paul had her give the green dress to Carol.

Carol's in a better position, in that regard, and more able to cope. Sherry's starting to get drunk on her "power," and it could come back to haunt her...all it takes is one divorce decree.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:28 am 
Supreme Being

Spaz wrote:
Y'know...this ep shows that Sherry's not nearly as smart as she likes to think she is. She was SOOOOO sure she was at the top of the pyramid just because she's Paul's slave-wife.

However, she seems to think her status gives her control...in fact, Paul still rules the roost, and Sherry doesn't have the life experience Carol does to allow her to cope with sudden perceived changes...like when Paul had her give the green dress to Carol.

Carol's in a better position, in that regard, and more able to cope. Sherry's starting to get drunk on her "power," and it could come back to haunt her...all it takes is one divorce decree.

Yes I agree that Sherry is not really that smart and never really was as smart as she think she is. I agree with what Rufus said probably about 3 pgs ago that Sherry only acted the way she did when she was free because she wasn't as confident as she perceived to be and now that she actually has some kind of social status she is afraid of losing it. If anything goes against her she automatic thinks its the end of her reign as head slave instead of thinking positive. She really didn't learn anything from Maggie.

Carol actually has a lot going for her. Not only does she have life experience on her side, but she is Paul's first crush/love and its obvious he stills has some feelings toward her. On the other hand the only thing he is interested in Sherry is rather or not he can break her and at this point it won't take long to do so. Another that Carol has going is that since her visit to the Clinic she looks a lot younger than before.

Unlike the Gwen vs Maggie plot I think the Carol vs Sherry plot should be a lot more interesting with the favorite being Carol. Sherry is just too immature at this point and very insecure. However, her youth is also a plus. I already mentioned Carol's assets but another thing she has is she knows how to play the game and Paul seems to like that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:17 am 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
I also agree that a Carol-Sherry-Paul triangle has a great potential for drama, I hope we can see more of it in BG and other comics. A "The Stevensons" series may be :D

But I dont think that sherry is being stupid here. It doesnt make any difference for sherry if she acts smart or stupid here, she cannot compete with Pauls high school fantasy. Carol is like an idea for Pauli not simply a woman. That is obvious from the restaurant scene, he gets excited like a high school boy even after having Carol as a sex slave for months. Otherguy's analysis on the issue is very good , and I agree with that. Paul is trying to get "real love" from Carol, and sherry cannot deliver that after this point.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:28 am 
Supreme Being

gatolica wrote:
Paul is trying to get "real love" from Carol, and sherry cannot deliver that after this point.

I agree. Even if Sherry actually falls in love with Paul, like he says she will do, it'll be hard for her to get Paul to love her back especially with Carol back in his harem. And if Carol starts to show Paul some interest Sherry doesn't stand a chance. Maybe if she shows him that she has business skills or if she is able to impress him in other ways she can win him over.

I don't really think Paul respects (if that is the right word here) Sherry. I could be wrong. He did seem impress with her in the Society Comic. He did after all by her a really expensive slave. In which, I hope we at least get to see her train and enjoy that slave.

I just think Carol would really have to blow it. I mean if she wants her life to get better why not play along with Paul. In that regard she could take a page out of Gwen's book, but only do it better.

I'm interested in seeing what part Maggie will play in the next comic. Will she help Peter obtain some slaves? Will she help Peter train the slaves? She seems to be good at that, though she needs to train Gwen a little more. That's a scene I would like to see. I hope Peter takes her to the graduation. It would be nice to see her out of the house.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:20 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I agree with pretty much all the above discussion of the Sherry/Carol clash. Carol is more of an ideal for Paul, in that sense Sherry cannot Will hope to compete, as was said above but I would like to play Devil's Advocate here. So try this out for size;-

Paul does not see Carol as a woman or indeed a lover. He sees her as a challenge from his past. She is the one failure in a life that appears to have been very successful. She turned him down and he struggles to handle that fact. He knows it and Carol knows it - thieir relationship is very honest in that way. She smiles because she thinks she may have found an exploitable weakness in Paul-patine himself. Maybe she has hopes of exploiting it to obtain whatever goal she thinks she can get from it? Whatever Paul is currently obsessed with scratching that itch which is wooing Carol as a person not just taking her as a slave. That is too easy and leaves him feeling unfulfilled. My question is this, what happens once that itch is scratched?

Will Paul still have feelings for Carol or will he discard her as swiftly as he did the other "aged hag" that is Molly? Will sherry's youth actually mean she is still in pole position?

To find out tune in to BG 11 same E comics same E time :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next