EUR 12.95

Post subject: Re: Repurposed
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:07 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
m113 wrote:
Bitch Beater wrote:
The other thing that I always try to do with comments is to right click and copy them before submitting them. If something goes wrong, you can just open up the comment space again and right click and click paste. You don't even need to open up word for this method.

I'll have to remember that little trick. Thanks.

Since I usually have a lot of tabs open, I've had the browser crash on me before I could copy/paste the text. An external text editor or word processor is better. DAMN YOU FLASH PLUGIN!!! :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:56 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Seems like a case of 6 of one and Half a dozen of the other.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:18 am 
Newcomer

Fave character: Gwen
Fave comic: The Clinic
I loved this comic, one of my favorites from E good insight and loved the opening scene and all the tension throughout. I liked that this got into the psyche. If I was Jeff I'd choose Heather, Natahlie is an investment not slave material. Heather is also more willing to be a good sex slave and would offer more entertainment.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:27 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
EllenBismarck wrote:
I loved this comic, one of my favorites from E good insight and loved the opening scene and all the tension throughout. I liked that this got into the psyche. If I was Jeff I'd choose Heather, Natahlie is an investment not slave material. Heather is also more willing to be a good sex slave and would offer more entertainment.

Unfortunately Jeff seems to have a short attention span and doesn't see the fun and challenge he had when he got them. Wouldn't be surprised if he traded up every couple of years.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:11 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
EllenBismarck wrote:

Welcome EllenBismarck :)

I agree. It is clear that Nathali has no interest in being Jeff's slave other than being able to see her father.

Another argument for choosing Heather- Heather and Jeff's mom have a good mentor-student relationship, and I want to see more of that if possible. Repurposed 2 or maybe a flashback scene in another comic?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:04 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie & Lidia
Fave comic: Bottom & SC 1,2
MrGoodPecker wrote:
EllenBismarck wrote:

Welcome EllenBismarck :)

I agree. It is clear that Nathali has no interest in being Jeff's slave other than being able to see her father.

Another argument for choosing Heather- Heather and Jeff's mom have a good mentor-student relationship, and I want to see more of that if possible. Repurposed 2 or maybe a flashback scene in another comic?

Well put i agree with both your points. Also welcome to this awesome forum EllenBismark!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:33 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
The problem with Jeff is that he is mentally incapable of being happy. He damns both his girls as "sycophants" yet he is (probably deliberately) ignoring the fact that slaves use such sycophancy as a survival method. He enjoys breaking girls as a true sadist then he gets bored with his own creation. This includes slaves as devoted as Heather, a girl he clearly wants to own, this is not a recipe for happiness.

Welcome to the forum ellenbismarck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:10 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Welcome EllenBismarck!

I disagree with Rufus here. Jeff is a normal guy. A normal guy gets bored with the woman he has, even if she is the most beautiful woman ever lived. This is a law of nature. (Sorry if I sound too neandertal-like :geek: )

I think Jeff will take Heather to College, but he will meet the girl of his life there. Then Heather will be the plaything of the new couple, very much like Maggie with Anna and Peter. Nathalie can be sold to the guys her father beat up before. It would be a perfect revenge story.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:55 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry
I guess I must not be a normal guy.

... wait, you already knew that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:54 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Bangerman wrote:
Welcome EllenBismarck!

I disagree with Rufus here. Jeff is a normal guy. A normal guy gets bored with the woman he has, even if she is the most beautiful woman ever lived. This is a law of nature. (Sorry if I sound too neandertal-like :geek: )

I think Jeff will take Heather to College, but he will meet the girl of his life there. Then Heather will be the plaything of the new couple, very much like Maggie with Anna and Peter. Nathalie can be sold to the guys her father beat up before. It would be a perfect revenge story.

You don't sound Neanderthal at all. I didn;t say that Jeff's attitude was not normal ( at least in the sense you mean) but merely that it prevents him being happy. Everyone has times when they feel flat with their other half (except Ernest Greene it seems) but Jeff cannot allow himself to enjoy the frutis of his success in the medium to long term.

I don't see Jeff meeting the love of his life at college, well not on equal terms anyway. With his parents he has been brought uo to see females as only happy once enslaved, and not worthy of being treated as equals. If he "rebels" once safely away from their influence he likes the idea of slavegirls too much for a equal partnership. He would merely replace Heather and then a few months down the line the circle would start again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:40 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
My favorite path for Jeff's life would be for he and Heather to come to some understanding (whether explicit or implicit) as 'partners in crime' and have a rotating third they could use and abuse.

Heather would become kind of a cross between Maggie and Anna for him. She would enjoy the benefits of a long term relationship with her master (it doesn't have to be love) while she procures a rotating crop of other young hotties for his pleasure.

That way everybody wins! Everybody that counts anyway. 8-)

(I'm not saying your other theories are wrong in any way, I just wish this could happen because I've sort of fixated on Jeff as a 'good' guy and don't want to see him as a loser) :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:43 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
I guess it is pretty clear by now that Jeff will keep Heather. That was my original intention too. Nathalie is indeed an "afterthought" as Heather says in the comic.

The university/academy/college story I planned will be mainly about Jeff's journey of self-discovery. So the slave he'll be taking with him won't be in the spotlight for that comic. I will introduce a couple new female characters who I think are very interesting and unusual.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:35 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie & Lidia
Fave comic: Bottom & SC 1,2
Erenisch wrote:
I guess it is pretty clear by now that Jeff will keep Heather. That was my original intention too. Nathalie is indeed an "afterthought" as Heather says in the comic.

The university/academy/college story I planned will be mainly about Jeff's journey of self-discovery. So the slave he'll be taking with him won't be in the spotlight for that comic. I will introduce a couple new female characters who I think are very interesting and unusual.

In that case E can we ever expect to get another Heather comic?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:46 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Mcgee wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

I don't really know what will happen to her after the college comic. First let's see how that one goes.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:52 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Erenisch wrote:
Mcgee wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

I don't really know what will happen to her after the college comic. First let's see how that one goes.

And when will we see the College Comic?