Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC260TheClinic.htm

Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:21 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I've always been a fan of the composition of this cover.
And I really like the look of the walls. Very 'mad science lab'.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:51 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: sherry
i'm not mad i'm angery :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:15 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
There's something about that (lack of) uniform...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:50 pm 
Harem Owner

I'll say it again: ''The Clinic'' is the best drawned comic E has done.
For example; page 36 & 42 --I like the way the slaps are given and the way the girl's body reacts to these slaps.--

There is one small thing that's bothering me in the drawing of new E comics.
I find all of the women a bit too skinny, the legs in particular. It's like they are anorexic or something.
For comparaison, page 11, 22 & 44 of The Clinic: the girls look healthy.

It is a bit of a shame, as it seems the slavegirls will brake if the Masters are brutal with them. :(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:04 pm 
Supreme Being

Pernel wrote:
It is a bit of a shame, as it seems the slavegirls will brake if the Masters are brutal with them. :(

That would be planned obsolescence. If they never broke, you'ed never buy another one and the economy would collapse. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:09 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Bouncybutt
Fave comic: The Dairy
So I was reading through the Clinic again today and something caught my eye that reminded me of another post I made. My other post had to do with free women being turned into slaves and I brough up a specific section of the Law

Section 1 - Free females
h- If a female submits to a master during her exclusion by her own free will, the permit legally ends with the slave registration. Fees are not refundable.

SN-18 Fuckslut makes a comment to Victoria on page 23 stating that there were no visible scars she could see.

If this is the case and the operation leaves no visible scars, and works for hundreds of miles, wouldn't it then be possible to capture free women, implant them with the chip without anyone knowing about it and then remotely turn it on so they "willingly" submit to a master as a slavepet?

As far as anyone would know the free woman would be willingly offering herself to a master and if I am interpreting the law correctly she can then be legally enslaved.

I can see this opening up a black market were the super wealthy pay to have free women turned into sex slaves before they legally are allowed to.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:27 pm 
Supreme Being

Considering who "bought" the countries laws, not surprising in the least.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:12 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Lana Wilson wrote:
If this is the case and the operation leaves no visible scars, and works for hundreds of miles, wouldn't it then be possible to capture free women, implant them with the chip without anyone knowing about it and then remotely turn it on so they "willingly" submit to a master as a slavepet?

As far as anyone would know the free woman would be willingly offering herself to a master and if I am interpreting the law correctly she can then be legally enslaved.

I can see this opening up a black market were the super wealthy pay to have free women turned into sex slaves before they legally are allowed to.

It is possible, but the technology is still experimental and very very expensive. It is not worth the trouble unless you are filthy rich. For comparison, let's say you can buy 20 A-grade slaves for the price of that particular operation.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:32 am 
Supreme Being

Erenisch wrote:
Lana Wilson wrote:

It is possible, but the technology is still experimental and very very expensive. It is not worth the trouble unless you are filthy rich. For comparison, let's say you can buy 20 A-grade slaves for the price of that particular operation.

Then the motivation of the filthy rich buyer is to get a particular female, one that can pay their freedom fees without problems and is protected by their CMR. Obsession can afflict anyone.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:28 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
If 20 "A" grade slaves is somewhere between 40-50,000 Eb and that equates to paying for this teachnology then it is still cheap compared to the record paid for a slave. Didn't E post on the old forum that the highest amount was about 1.6 million Eb?

All I would say is it probably isn't worth the effort because if you go to all the effort of kidnapping her you may as well just enslave her that way. If she is a celebrity you couldn't get her fixed in the first place. And if she is a foreigner the ban on foreign enslavements would overrule it

Nice idea though

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:56 am 
Lawmaker

Rufus wrote:
If 20 "A" grade slaves is somewhere between 40-50,000 Eb and that equates to paying for this teachnology then it is still cheap compared to the record paid for a slave. Didn't E post on the old forum that the highest amount was about 1.6 million Eb?

All I would say is it probably isn't worth the effort because if you go to all the effort of kidnapping her you may as well just enslave her that way. If she is a celebrity you couldn't get her fixed in the first place. And if she is a foreigner the ban on foreign enslavements would overrule it

Nice idea though

Does the foreigner ban still apply if she is in a country with slave laws and she willingly... or otherwise... submits to a master?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:55 pm 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Lana Wilson wrote:
Does the foreigner ban still apply if she is in a country with slave laws and she willingly... or otherwise... submits to a master?

I cant see why not. I think being a foreigner is only good if you want to use the protection. If you dont, all the same.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:15 pm 
Transcended

In Family Slave Set, Jenny and Sarah are kidnapped from a non-CFSL country and smuggled into Pussyanna. I think the sellers at the International Women Center use the fiction that they 'volunteered' to come be enslaved. Certainly the slave shop owner who buys them seems proud of the various ways he tricks foreign women into coming to be enslaved.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:24 pm 
Lawmaker

Dr. White wrote:
In Family Slave Set, Jenny and Sarah are kidnapped from a non-CFSL country and smuggled into Pussyanna. I think the sellers at the International Women Center use the fiction that they 'volunteered' to come be enslaved. Certainly the slave shop owner who buys them seems proud of the various ways he tricks foreign women into coming to be enslaved.

It seems to me that there is no sure thing when it comes to free women. It appears that men can lie, trick, or force free women into slavery and there is next to nothing they can do about it. Once there is a slave band around the neck the free woman's fate is sealed. In a male dominated world, who are the courts going to believe... the man who says the free woman volunteered for slavery and has a slave band to prove it... or the free woman that says she was forced into it?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:31 pm 
Transcended

Lana Wilson wrote:
It appears that men can lie, trick, or force free women into slavery and there is next to nothing they can do about it.

You have discovered the central truth of the E-verse! :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:32 pm 
Lawmaker

Dr. White wrote:
Lana Wilson wrote:
It appears that men can lie, trick, or force free women into slavery and there is next to nothing they can do about it.

You have discovered the central truth of the E-verse! :twisted:

Then the question becomes... why are there still free women?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:40 pm 
Transcended

Quote:
Gotta catch 'em all! :D

There are still free women because the government, and men in general, wish to maintain the fiction that it may be possible for a girl to remain free.

It is much more fun to enslave a girl who was entertaining the idea that it 'only happens to other girls', women may remain 'free' for years before they are enslaved just so that they can be used as examples to the next generation.

Also note that a 'free' woman is nothing of the sort, she must pay annual fees to maintain her status; essentially 'buying' herself from the government. And, as you pointed out, even when she doesn't wear a collar she is subject to abuse and r@pe on the flimsiest excuses from anyone who can get away with it.

In some respects it might be better to submit to a collar; then you will only be r@ped by your owner and a few other men he designates, rather than potentially every man you meet! :shock:

The whole system is nominally in place to generate money. Slave taxes, freedom fees, licensing, fines and penalties associated with violations of the slavery statutes; it's a huge segment of the economy. And then there is the ancillary industries; all the slave sellers, brokers, training services, slave clothing and gear. Paul and Mr. Potts are both wealthy men trading in slave-girls. If a girl is able to generate her own revenue for the government why rush to enslave her until there is a buyer. Government owned slaves don't make any money until they are sold back into the private sector. The BFA only keeps as many slaves as is neccesary to do the actual work and keep the male agents happy.

Last edited by Dr. White on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:45 pm 
Lawmaker

Dr. White wrote:
gotta catch 'em all! :D

There are still free women because the government, and men in general, wish to maintain the fiction that it may be possible for a girl to remain free.

It is much more fun to enslave a girl who was entertaining the idea that it 'only happens to other girls', women may remain 'free' for years before they are enslaved just so that they can be used as examples to the next generation.

Also note that a 'free' woman is nothing of the sort, she must pay annual fees to maintain her status; essentially 'buying' herself from the government. And, as you pointed out, even when she doesn't wear a collar she is subject to abuse and r@pe on the flimsiest excuses from anyone who can get away with it.

In some respects it might be better to submit to a collar; then you will only be r@ped by your owner and a few other men he designates, rather than potentially every man you meet! :shock:

I can find no flaws in your logic. It was pretty much the response I figured i would get.

Is it listed anywhere how much the freedom fees actually are? And is there a limit to how far ahead you can pay the fees? I know each payment grants two years freedom and another can be purchaces on top of that for an additional fee, but if the woman has the money can she purchace say 10, 20, or even more years of freedom at a time?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:53 pm 
Transcended

The actual amounts of Eb (Erenisch bucks) are left intentionally ambiguous, even the prices for individual slave girls are left unsaid unless required by the story (as when a price tag is shown).

I guess E doesn't want to disapoint any of his fans with the fact that they couldn't actually afford to buy their favorite slave girl! :lol: