It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Egypt Adventure
by Feather

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
Mama's Boy 3
by Slasher

Comic (42 pages)
EUR 19.99
Bad Lieutenant 6
Subjugated
by Robinja/Arieta

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
Emma's Grief
by Ferres

Comic (30 pages)
EUR 12.95
Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:09 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 am
Posts: 260
Location: USA
Fave character: Bouncybutt
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Dairy
What about the freedom fees? Is there a limit to haw many a free woman can pay in advance? Or can they pay for as long as they can afford?

_________________
Without me, you are a lost soul. But without you, I am nothing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:54 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1519
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I don't think that's ever been addressed.

But every free woman we've ever seen seems to be worried about keeping up with her debt to the state, so I guess they're high enough that ordinary (middle class) women can't afford to pay more than one extention at a time.

I don't think there would be a limit on paying it ahead though. Money in the bank so to speak. Also if a rich family wanted to protect their daughter for many years and accidentally paid ahead longer than her actual lifespan there wouldn't be any refunds... :roll:

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:03 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 am
Posts: 260
Location: USA
Fave character: Bouncybutt
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Dairy
Dr. White wrote:
I don't think that's ever been addressed.

But every free woman we've ever seen seems to be worried about keeping up with her debt to the state, so I guess they're high enough that ordinary (middle class) women can't afford to pay more than one extention at a time.

I don't think there would be a limit on paying it ahead though. Money in the bank so to speak. Also if a rich family wanted to protect their daughter for many years and accidentally paid ahead longer than her actual lifespan there wouldn't be any refunds... :roll:


I really only bring it up because of the woman with e FOREVER FREE tattoo on her back in For Sale. Also I noticed the same woman wearing a red band around her neck. Is there a siginfigance to a red band or is it the same as a black one and she wore it to match her outfit?

_________________
Without me, you are a lost soul. But without you, I am nothing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:42 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1519
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
That's Maria DiFotze, she's a rich bitch who's daddy is paying her freedom fees (he's the head of DiFotze computer company). Nothing has been said of her fees being paid in advance, it may be taken care of by the family accountants or maybe a trust has been set up to pay the fees every year?

The 'Forever Free' tattoo is a personal statement that many people think will become supremely ironic when she is enslaved... :lol:

The red collar was a fashion statement and signifies that she believes so strongly that she will never be enslaved that she feels safe 'playing' at being enslaved. :x


(that's my interpretation)

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:15 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 am
Posts: 260
Location: USA
Fave character: Bouncybutt
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Dairy
Dr. White wrote:
That's Maria DiFotze, she's a rich bitch who's daddy is paying her freedom fees (he's the head of DiFotze computer company). Nothing has been said of her fees being paid in advance, it may be taken care of by the family accountants or maybe a trust has been set up to pay the fees every year?

The 'Forever Free' tattoo is a personal statement that many people think will become supremely ironic when she is enslaved... :lol:

The red collar was a fashion statement and signifies that she believes so strongly that she will never be enslaved that she feels safe 'playing' at being enslaved. :x


(that's my interpretation)


Thanks for the answers. I couldn't remember her name but I knew she was from a rich family. I remember reading the comic and thinking the same thing about the tattoo and her becoming a slave. That would just be damn hilarious to me.

Are there actually allowed to be other color neck bands besides black and blue? Is there something that signifies the band she is wearing is a slave band other than the color?

_________________
Without me, you are a lost soul. But without you, I am nothing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:42 am 
Offline
Slutty Saint
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:44 am
Posts: 529
Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Bottom
Dr. White wrote:
I don't think that's ever been addressed.


Actually different laws says these (see the code):
A female can be excluded from slavery for only two years with a single permit. The exclusion term can be extended by further payment. Failure to pay will result in immediate enslavement of the female subject by the BFA.

Permits can be renewed infinite times.

In some cases, a female is allowed to get a double-permit that is good for four-years. This is only possible if the female pays an extension fee in addition to the full amount of freedom fee.

so you can buy 2 years with a single permit. in some cases 4 years is the most you get. But if you are rich there must be people to take care of your renewals so your daughter Maria will not see the inside of a registration office. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:46 am 
Offline
Slutty Saint
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:44 am
Posts: 529
Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Bottom
I think having a forever free tattoo in a erenisch comic is the eqivalent of exploring dark basements alone in a slasher movie. You just know that stupid bitch is cooked :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:06 am 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 am
Posts: 260
Location: USA
Fave character: Bouncybutt
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Dairy
gatolica wrote:
Dr. White wrote:
I don't think that's ever been addressed.


Actually different laws says these (see the code):
A female can be excluded from slavery for only two years with a single permit. The exclusion term can be extended by further payment. Failure to pay will result in immediate enslavement of the female subject by the BFA.

Permits can be renewed infinite times.

In some cases, a female is allowed to get a double-permit that is good for four-years. This is only possible if the female pays an extension fee in addition to the full amount of freedom fee.

so you can buy 2 years with a single permit. in some cases 4 years is the most you get. But if you are rich there must be people to take care of your renewals so your daughter Maria will not see the inside of a registration office. :)


Right. I knew about those laws. I think I mentioned them in my post. I was just wondering if they could purchase say.... 10 permits (20 years) at one time or if they had to wait until the current permit was close to running out before purchasing another 2 or 4 years.

It sounds like they have to wait until their current permit runs out or is close to running out. Is there a grace period when the permit runs out or are they able to be enslved immediately and it is up to them to make it to a registration office before a master catches and enslaves them?

_________________
Without me, you are a lost soul. But without you, I am nothing.


Last edited by Lana Wilson on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:21 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1519
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
See? I told you Gatolica was the brains.

I always assumed there was a grace period. A girl could make her payment technically 'late' without being enslaved by the government, but she was legally kidnappable (is that a word?) in the meantime. I figured that's where companies like Cummypaws came in. They troll the BFA registry for girls who are 'between exemptions' and fit them with the wishes of their clients...

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:11 am 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 am
Posts: 260
Location: USA
Fave character: Bouncybutt
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Dairy
[quote="Dr. White"]kidnappable (is that a word?)quote]

If not.. it is now :D

_________________
Without me, you are a lost soul. But without you, I am nothing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:27 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1618
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Lana Wilson wrote:
Dr. White wrote:
kidnappable (is that a word?)quote]

If not.. it is now :D


It is either that or her abductabiliity. Maria is a great character in my opinion because as has been noted before she is Erenischean hubris personified I am just waiting for the scene of her wearing a "Chick Power" shirt and that will herald the end for Ms DiFotze's rich bitch dreams


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:08 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 am
Posts: 260
Location: USA
Fave character: Bouncybutt
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Dairy
Rufus wrote:
Lana Wilson wrote:
Dr. White wrote:
kidnappable (is that a word?)quote]

If not.. it is now :D


It is either that or her abductabiliity. Maria is a great character in my opinion because as has been noted before she is Erenischean hubris personified I am just waiting for the scene of her wearing a "Chick Power" shirt and that will herald the end for Ms DiFotze's rich bitch dreams


I for one would like to see a free woman actually remain FREE. so far all of the comics show just one side of the story. Of course, for the male population it is the more exciting side, but it is still only one side.

I would actually like to see a comic featuring the FLF and S.L.U.T and how they go about liberating slaves. I know it is the way of the EC Universe... males dominate, females submit, but there has to be more to the story than that. Even if the slaves are later recaptured, I think it still needs to be shown that there is at least a little hope of freedom for women in such a screwed up world.

I wouldn't mind seeing the FLF and S.L.U.T making slaves out of a few males as well. let them know just what they put the women through.

_________________
Without me, you are a lost soul. But without you, I am nothing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:14 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1519
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Lana Wilson wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing the FLF and S.L.U.T making slaves out of a few males as well. let them know just what they put the women through.

Even if there is any action involving the Fluffers (Slavecop series?) I doubt they will be enslaving men. E has said a couple times that's not his cup of tea and therefore not going to happen in his comics.

But the rest of it could be fun. Gloria Bouncytits has come up against those terrorist bitches before, lots of good stories there.

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:49 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1618
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
I am pretty sure E wrote somewhere that SlaveCop 2 would be filled with F.L.F (and possibly SLUT and F.R.I.G) resistance action.

I know this is partially my fault, with F.R.I.G being my creation, but isn't the mass of descriptive to th point of rude acronyms one of the weirdest and most fun aspects of the ECU?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:51 am 
Offline
Supreme Being
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 665
Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Okay I read the Clinic recently and loved it so I wanted to review it here.

First - the art is wonderful. The colors and outfits are great. The women looked curvier and cartoonier (in a good way) to me, in comparison to the Hotel and the Society. The dream sequences are wonderful, the burning effect I particularly liked. Also the image of Nurse Debbie climbing a giant cock is one of the best comic scenes I have seen recently. The whole scene was very well done, again a very informative piece of story, a fast paced flashback scene with incessant sex action. The three nurses serving Mr Stevenson (I assume the same guy from The Hotel/Society) is a very sexy scene worth mentioning. I like the spunky heroine of the comic. I'm a little sad that Debbie is thrown away (what an awful waste), and her predecessor Wetwhore too. There were both very beautiful and interesting characters.

Too many good stuff but I guess most of the people here already memorized the comic so it'd be boring to repeat all that.

Anyways, thanks E for another good story. I'm definitely hooked for life :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:20 pm 
Offline
Harem Owner
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 8:49 pm
Posts: 66
Fave character: Molly
Gender: male
Fave comic: Birthday Gift 2
gatolica wrote:
I think having a forever free tattoo in a erenisch comic is the eqivalent of exploring dark basements alone in a slasher movie. You just know that stupid bitch is cooked :)


Best post I've seen so far on the site. Fucking killer analogy.

_________________
"You tried to turn me off, but you couldn't even turn me down."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:38 pm 
Offline
Harem Owner
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 8:49 pm
Posts: 66
Fave character: Molly
Gender: male
Fave comic: Birthday Gift 2
Erenisch wrote:
Lana Wilson wrote:
If this is the case and the operation leaves no visible scars, and works for hundreds of miles, wouldn't it then be possible to capture free women, implant them with the chip without anyone knowing about it and then remotely turn it on so they "willingly" submit to a master as a slavepet?

As far as anyone would know the free woman would be willingly offering herself to a master and if I am interpreting the law correctly she can then be legally enslaved.

I can see this opening up a black market were the super wealthy pay to have free women turned into sex slaves before they legally are allowed to.


It is possible, but the technology is still experimental and very very expensive. It is not worth the trouble unless you are filthy rich. For comparison, let's say you can buy 20 A-grade slaves for the price of that particular operation.


But let's say you are filthy rich, so the quantity of the bitches in your kennel isn't the point. When some rich bastard plunks down a million smackers on a Ferrari Enzo, he's not thinking about the fifteen BMW M3's he could have bought for the same sum. So Lana's idea could actually be the jumping off point for a very interesting revenge story in the Everse. Perhaps that's how Maria DiFotze finally gets her comeuppance?

(This is twice now in two different threads that I've thrown out story ideas. As a writer myself, I know how annoying it can be when some yutz comes out of the woodwork to tell me how to write my stories. Compound that with the fact that I've been posting here for less than 24 hours, and I can see how my suggestions might be pissing Erenisch off. Apologies in advance to the Artist and the members of this forum if that's been the case.)

_________________
"You tried to turn me off, but you couldn't even turn me down."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Clinic
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:23 am 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2578
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
Brady West wrote:
(This is twice now in two different threads that I've thrown out story ideas. As a writer myself, I know how annoying it can be when some yutz comes out of the woodwork to tell me how to write my stories. Compound that with the fact that I've been posting here for less than 24 hours, and I can see how my suggestions might be pissing Erenisch off. Apologies in advance to the Artist and the members of this forum if that's been the case.)

I don't get annoyed that easily. And I welcome interpretations of my sorylines. Check out the fan-fiction at the Submissions subforum and see what I have been putting up with. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group