Subjugated
by Robinja/Arieta

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:11 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.

Please buy through this link: http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC405SlutsTraining3.htm

Image Image Image Image

DO NOT READ the ad page on the Dofantasy website. It's heavy on spoilers.

(Well, looks like this one was not edited at all, so expect a lot of typos and awkward phrasing. I'm blindsided by this quick release, so I have nothing prepared.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:19 pm 
BFA Director

will jugosa be in more comics. that was a great scene

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:49 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
OOOOO, shock collars, nice touch E. :D

only problem I have is that I have to wait until pay day before ordering mine. :(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:32 pm 
BFA Director

maybe next sluts in training you can try gene splicing give puppygirls real tails ans pony girls real hooves, or even try mermaids and lamia the monster girl fetish is starting to become popular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:08 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
Woohoo! Thanks E. Definitely looking forward to reading this. Even with the non-editing. I think I can muddle my way through. Jugosa looks mmmmm mmmmm gooood. :o

Mattfon wrote:
maybe next sluts in training you can try gene splicing give puppygirls real tails ans pony girls real hooves, or even try mermaids and lamia the monster girl fetish is starting to become popular

Never understood the fascination with lamia. There's only one hole available for use. :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:59 am 
Agent-slave

Woohoo!!! Can't wait to read this!! :D :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:27 am 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
Love the cover E!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:14 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :o :o :D :D
to quote Billy Jean -"O-MAH-GOD!"

This is brutal dude! I have to read it a copule more times before I write a full review, BUT the gloves are OFF.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:39 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Mattfon wrote:

I think that is a little too ‘house of Gord’ for my likings. I mean they did all those things in their novels and with the illustrations. It strikes me as a bit too heavy for E world. It might seem he/she is just copying someone else’s story details. and that would take a lot away from the series.

Plus the girls are cute with their plugs and bondage gloves. One reason I like them so much personally.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:34 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Well here is my spoiler free review of Sluts in Training 3; The Dairy

This is a strong contender for the hardest Erenisch comic to date. The above description of it being brutal is justified. There are some pretty extreme things in it (if you have read it you will know what I am talking about) that may, or may not, sit well with my fellow sickos and sickettes. It all comes down to personal tastes and I will not judge anyone on this matter. It is a logical progression for what the world is becoming and in that sense is understandable but caveat emptor.

The heroines, whilst as likeable as any Erenisch girls, are a slight difference on the usual damsels and their back-story will certainly please some members. Their attitude and story is a refreshing variation upon the norm. The comic is replete with the usual mix of inventive degradation, female suffering and a plethora of jerk ass males, including an entirely new Erenisch type male. The artwork is of the usual high standard and the writing is innovative, occasionally very dark and full of innovative use of black humour.

Where this story really scores though is in the world building. We learn a lot of things that explain some of the oddities of the ECU and hints, but no real answers to what may have brought it about. In terms of adding to our understanding of the world we all love this is up there with Family Slave Set and the Society.

The cameos are welcome and serve a strong narrative purpose and all in all this was worth the wait.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:19 am 
Agent-slave

This is absolutely amazing!!! Well worth the long wait!

I will review more thoroughly after a re-read but I really really loved this and especially so the more "brutal" and "extreme" aspects referred to above. So many amazing details:

I loved the attitude of the protagonists all the way through the story - accepting of the status quo, slutty and willing and how surprising it was that they didn't end up actually enslaved
The instances that show how free women don't really have it any better than slaves were really great too.
I love the whole idea of petgirls in general and of transformation into animals but I was amazed at how E could find a level even more dehumanizing than becoming a puppygirl. It really *got* me that legally speaking the cows had become animals, had no names and weren't even technically slaves.
Tied into that, the permanent transformations involved in bovinization were so so cool, especially the ossectomy (and the workaround explanation about bjs!). I love seeing this idea pushed further
Love, love, love the amputees!!! I really hope we get to see more of this in future works. It was such a cool feature of The Bottom but there it was as part of a story told by Melanie. Here we get to see actual confirmation.
The hellish scene of the cows in the industrial milking was amazing, the fact that they were going to be there for life - wow! :shock:
I was certain that the cows bought by Mr Butcher were destined for something much much worse! Nice bait and switch ;)

Much much more, I will get to after a re-read.

At the end I just wanted the story to keep going and I really hope that E does pick up the story in the future...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:23 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
First of all, I thank the Great One for putting my avatar in the comic. :mrgreen: I feel that I didn't do anything to deserve that honor but I welcome it.

and the comic - It is great comi as usual, with everything you expect from E and more. Bangerman and Rufus said it already. This comic is brutal. There are parts you have never seen in a dofantasy comic until now. E is ever the envelope pusher. It also makes a few of our recent forum dscussions more meaningful. You will see what I mean when you read the comic.

One of the things that make this comic especialy interesting is the suspense it has until the last moment. It is genius. a brilliant dance on the knifes edge. I loved the way E builds the narrative and adds hints about a very very very dark ending. But you will see what happens. A twist ending is what E delivers all the time masterfully.

I don't want to be nitpicky, but I think this comic was perfect for a character like Melanie. Her dark humor would fit perfectly to this "dark" story. I understand the main caracters in this comic had to have different background stories than Mel, but I can't help but imagine it with our purple haired wierdo in it :)

Do not wait to buy it, because I want to write a review with spoilers in it. This is very hard to keep inside :D :D :D

Last edited by MrGoodPecker on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:39 am 
Newcomer

Fave character: Tawnie
Fave comic: The Kennels/ SF 1&2/ SC
I haven't even read this comic yet, but I already have a feeling I'm going to love it, just like I love all the other Erenisch comics.

This is my first post here, by the way. Just registered here today to say how much I love Erenisch comics, and I anticipate the next one everytime I read one.

Keep up the excellent work, Erenisch!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:30 am 
Supreme Being

Welcome aboard the crazy farm realtip . :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:05 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Maggie & Lidia
Fave comic: Bottom & SC 1,2
Read the comic thought it was good! Gonna have to re read it because i feel i missed a lot but really enjoyed the world building of this comic as other has stated. And the Cheese BJ thing was awesome how you got that in there! Was a nice twist how the girls ended up being free. And literally lol'ed at the part where the guy asks what time she gets off of work. And she goes depends on the tip lol great! All in all i enjoyed this comic can't wait for the next one lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:50 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: jugs
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
Just bought and read through it, and thought it was amazing... the pet stuff (not wanting to ruin it for anyone) was obviously my favourite and could rival the Kennels, the artwork and detail was just amazing. Great job, E!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:51 pm 
BFA Director

Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Mattfon wrote:

I think that is a little too ‘house of Gord’ for my likings. I mean they did all those things in their novels and with the illustrations. It strikes me as a bit too heavy for E world. It might seem he/she is just copying someone else’s story details. and that would take a lot away from the series.

Plus the girls are cute with their plugs and bondage gloves. One reason I like them so much personally.

Just looked that up. House of gourd has nothing like that

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:10 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry
Thankfully, E. draws enormously better than Benson. Gord's own creations were fabulous but the company's literary products were unreadable to me, due both the text and the drawing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:21 pm 
Newcomer

Fave character: Lidia Cumgulper
Fave comic: sc 1-2, sf 1-2, clinic, hotel
Excellent work. And just published on my birthday. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:58 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Mattfon wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Mattfon wrote:

Just looked that up. House of gourd has nothing like that

the titles it showed up in were 2477 AD part 3 - Brigette's Big Mistake and Judge gets his pony. we get to see special farms where slaves are physically modified.
here are a few examples of what I mean.

>Links removed