Devil Incantation 2
by Feather

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:57 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
Downloading right now! Yes!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:11 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melani
Fave comic: Office
another masterpiece. Bravo E you da man.

The full cow girl thing was a surprise for me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:29 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
This is another comic that gets better with every reading. I will probably try to write another page-by-page anaylsis for this one .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:14 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Kimberley
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
Great comic all round, loads of really hot ideas, naturally extremely heavy on the dehumanization aspects, and probably the darkest comic yet even if our heroines survive this one. First Aiko and now these two, you're not going soft on us are you E?

I do hope we see more PETW protestors soon, preferably being treated with excessive force by slavecops.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:09 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: MaggieSherryheather
Fave comic: ERENISCH
Mattfon wrote:
maybe next sluts in training you can try gene splicing give puppygirls real tails ans pony girls real hooves, or even try mermaids and lamia the monster girl fetish is starting to become popular

I LOVE THAT IDEA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:10 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Bouncybutt
Fave comic: The Dairy
OH MY GOD! I don't even know where to start. I won't spoil it for anyone that hasn't read it yet, but I will say I absolutely LOVE everything about this comic. I was heavy into lactation for some time years ago so seeing it in an extremely well-done comic was very satisfying. I could almost see myself hooked to one of those machines while the bulls took turns breeding me. FUCK! The mere thought of that gets the juices flowing. :oops:

And then there's my cameo. I knew when E first asked me if I wanted to appear in the comic that it would be amazing, but seeing how you used everything I mentioned truly honors me. I love everything about the way I was depicted from the collar to the tattoo on my hip and the use of my real life servonym. E even went the extra mile and gave me four piercings in each ear as I have in real life. All I can say is thank you and job well done. I think this just might be my new favorite comic and I'm not saying that just because I'm in it. :oops:

After a second read through, I found two things I would have changed. First, I didn't really care for the cows with their hands and legs amputated. And second, instead of Jugs screwing Billie Jean with that dildo, I would have liked her to use it on me. :D :D

Last edited by Lana Wilson on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:22 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D :D :D

I GOT IT! I JUST GOT IT!!! :D :D :D

And there I am in it. For those who did not guess by the puppygirl preview pic, I have a cameo in this issue. I am of course Jugs the puppy girl. And there I am making my first appearance on page 42, being led along by my pony tail. A nice tame little animal. Oh and how I was handled and talked about by our trainer. ‘naturally submissive and always happy to serve.’ Him cupping my tit and cheeks as I am praised, squatting, paws up and belly to the viewer so I am on full display. I was panting when I saw that. :oops:
And then I get to bite that lovely ass. Oooooooooooo. And then I get to ass r@pe Billie Jean. Out of our 2 cows she was the one I favoured most. Let us just say I did not just come in the comic. :oops: :oops: :D :D

But the mounting scene shows why spiked shoes would not work for us farm puppies. There would be no way we could get in that lovely position with those type of shoes.

Just makes me wonder how much of our identity as woman is left in us after such training and such a time as animals?
Also how long would I have been a pup?

Nice to see Kim and Lea giving the introductions. Nice that they are allowed clothes when not at work in the strips.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:27 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

So I got a cameo and Lana Wilson got a cameo. But I believe that there were meant to be 4 of us. Who else got a cameo and where can we see those lucky folks?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:32 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
So I got a cameo and Lana Wilson got a cameo. But I believe that there were meant to be 4 of us. Who else got a cameo and where can we see those lucky folks?

The very handsome rancher on page 41 is me :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:01 am 
Prize Show Cunt

MrGoodPecker wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

The one in the blue shirt with his arms crossed?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:40 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
A few more thoughts:

I really really loved this comic. I know it took a long time to arrive but I think it was really worth the wait. There were so many things that really *got* me and it reminds me what I love about E's work. The artwork is superb, the girls are so pretty especially Dr Jugosa (I love the diversity on show too!). The sex scenes are really hot and the storytelling really grabs you but there's so much more than this. What sets E apart from all others is the world created and the psychological turn-on of all the various aspects of this world E's built. Even though there are amazing depictions of really erotic encounters what is most arousing of all is contemplating the implications of all the various situations, throwaway remarks, even down to the temperament and attitudes of the characters. There are 52 pages colour pages packed with hot scenes but there's even more that's suggested. For example: the scene with the "free" femployee being told to report to the office for her r@pe - we get to see the aftermath of the scene and that's enough to conjure up what has happened to her.

And I personally love the "extreme" aspects of this. What I think E really nails is the right way to depict this. I have to confess that I hate g*re and blood and guts and it's a huge huge turnoff, But I do find myself drawn to the themes of ultimate submission, permanent transformation, dehumanization and disposability. I love the dark hints about the fate of slavegirls/cows etc.. I don't want to actually see someone killed/butchered/dismembered but it's a huge turn to me on to see the modified cows with the hands and lower legs amputated (sorry Lana but this was something I really did like!) and to contemplate where the cows led into the truck are going*.I've alwayslovedthe concept of petgirls and it occurs to me that I've always been drawn to irreversible transformation and dehumanization. My earliest "sexual" fantasies when I was very little, way before I even realised they were sexual, were about being turned into an object. I used to imagine going into a machine and coming out as a ball or a box or some such. I had actually forgotten aboutthisand reading thiscomicsummoned that old memory!The casual acceptance and casual cruelty displayed in this world is also a huge turn on. [spoiler]So, the way the femployee meekly accepts her r@pe assignment, the way the protagonists are fully accepting of their eventual fate as slaves, the fact that this is all so matter of fact in this world. The reveal about one of the cows in the industrial milking parlor (for life!) being his ex-wife and this being a joking matter - so callous and so hot!

"but no funny business alright? just a regular g@ngr@pe no heavy beatings" "speak for yourself bitch, I don't want 'regular' any more" :lol:

"what's 'gender equality'?" :lol:

* - Ok, so I'm going to row back on my first impression that the end represents a "twist" on what are Mr Butcher's plans for the 320 cows a month. Firstly, Beefpatty and Tenderloin, the girls in the restaurant who are plumbed in to provide the milk are clearly not cows. They have servonyms and chokers. These are "ordinary" slavegirls. Secondly, I don't see why Molokoff would "sell Butcher the cow if he can sell the milk for $$" unless Butcher has other plans for the cows. Thirdly, there are a few not-all-that-oblique references - "maybe a couple were sent to the s-house", "the same thing that happens to all cows at some point" and at the end, the girl saying "I could eat a whole cow"!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:27 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
OK this is in reply to Triona's remark about the end twist not being a twist. (I didn't want to put that in quotes because it reveals the spoilers)

II think the twist is a twist.I mean the girls in the restaurant are the cows Butcher bought. He probably just registered them as slaves because they are also used as fucktoys (the bums sticking out). This way they look like the milk girls of Mamma's Cafe in Slave Fair 2. But way more cruel with the stuff stuck in their mammaries.

Also I know that it is a twist ending because E comics always end with a twist. Ergo, twist. :lol:

I loved the way E used all those hints to mislead us. Some are subtle and some are blatant. The guy's name is Mr. Butcher for godssake. :) check out the walls at the lab. See how the guys call the girls "meat", "prime meat", "fuckmeat", "juicy", "beast", "animal", "bessy" etc. Most of them work without you noticing.

Finally I will also confess that objectifiction /animalization is one of my big turn-ons. More specifically pets and furniture. But turning into a ball, Triona? that's so weird :D :D :D Is there a fancy word for being-a-ball-fetish?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:17 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: the pole
I think you are both right. The dialogue s brilliant, you can read the comic in two ways.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:42 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
samantha wrote:
Also I know that it is a twist ending because E comics always end with a twist. Ergo, twist. :lol:

This is the M Night Shyamalan argument the total lack of twist becomes a twist so you are both right!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:57 pm 
Supreme Being

I was going to write a separate review on how this story was "haunted by the ghost of dolcett", but Triona and Samantha made my point already. the dialogue is full of double entendres and subtle hints to show that this could go both ways until the last two pages. I agree with Samantha that there is a twist and the ending is not that dark, but I guess we have to wait for the word of god on this matter.

!!!!! spoiler about the ending: btw, you guys realize that this comic has a perfect HAPPY ENDING for the protagonists? They are saved from a cruel fate, they got jobs and secured their freedom for the short term.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:06 pm 
Supreme Being

Favorite quote:

"he has the crazy idea that the universe stands on a celestial boob or something. We all know that it actually revolves around a giant dick."

that's profound man! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:48 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Mattfon wrote:
will jugosa be in more comics. that was a great scene
Yes, she will be. I had a feeling that you might like that scene. :)
Mattfon wrote:
maybe next sluts in training you can try gene splicing give puppygirls real tails ans pony girls real hooves, or even try mermaids and lamia the monster girl fetish is starting to become popular
I don't think I'd go that far, but there is always a chance of a dream sequence like the tentacle fantasy in the Clinic.
realtip wrote:
This is my first post here,!
Welcome on board, Realtip.
Mcgee wrote:
And the Cheese BJ thing was awesome how you got that in there!
The opportunity presented itself. :)
adso4362 wrote:
Excellent work. And just published on my birthday. :D
Thank you, and happy birthday.
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
4th cameo was going to be Gatolica, but I decided to turn her into a full character in a future comic.
MrGoodPecker wrote:
Mr GP originally had a bigger role but I had to cut a couple of panels he was appearing in. Sorry about that.
samantha wrote:
Is there a fancy word for being-a-ball-fetish?
bouncibounciphilia? :P But seriously, it is probably something like globophilia.
triona_b wrote:
Firstly, Beefpatty and Tenderloin, the girls in the restaurant who are plumbed in to provide the milk are clearly not cows.
I won't comment on the double sided nature of the narrative at this point, but I can confirm that Beefpatty and Tenderloin are cows brought from the Dairy. They were registered as slaves afterwards. (Breeding farms have special status, all other businesses must register their female property.)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:57 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
samantha wrote:
Finally I will also confess that objectifiction /animalization is one of my big turn-ons. More specifically pets and furniture. But turning into a ball, Triona? that's so weird :D :D :D Is there a fancy word for being-a-ball-fetish?

:oops:

It's not an actual fetish of mine now but it's something I fantasised about - in fact the setting was in the centre of a circus with loads of people there like I was one of the magic tricks only for real. But this is waaaay before I even had any idea about sex (or knew what fantasies were) or anything, long before puberty or even curiosity about boys and other girls

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:27 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Bouncybutt
Fave comic: The Dairy
triona_b wrote:
(sorry Lana but this was something I really did like!)

Nothing to be sorry about. Everyone has their own list of fetishes they like and don't and I don't judge anyone for that. I've done my fair share of extreme kink over the years and I happen to love objectification/Animalization (I did spend an entire summer as a puppy after all). That being said, I don't mind the inference that the cows are going to the s-house. What bothers me is seeing it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:58 pm 
Supreme Being

s-house= safe house? sales house? sacred house? sanitation house? secondary house? secret house? service house? :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next