The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Hotties Next Door 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:58 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Bouncybutt
Fave comic: The Dairy
To clarify one aspect of my cameo that is hard to make out - the tattoo on my hip says TRAINED PUPPY around the puppy paw. And yes, I have it in real life. E was pretty thorough in giving my character all the piercings and the tattoo I really have. :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:17 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
triona_b wrote:
samantha wrote:
Finally I will also confess that objectifiction /animalization is one of my big turn-ons. More specifically pets and furniture. But turning into a ball, Triona? that's so weird :D :D :D Is there a fancy word for being-a-ball-fetish?

:oops:

It's not an actual fetish of mine now but it's something I fantasised about - in fact the setting was in the centre of a circus with loads of people there like I was one of the magic tricks only for real. But this is waaaay before I even had any idea about sex (or knew what fantasies were) or anything, long before puberty or even curiosity about boys and other girls

Hmmm... Reminds me of a quote from this article:

http://www.salon.com/2013/03/27/is_victorias_secret_targeting_teens

Quote:
Look, teen girls are smart. They know what the culture expects of them. As long as women are celebrated as things, teen girls will celebrate being things.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:29 pm 
BFA Director

I hope they are not eating the cows. cannibalisim is a turn off for me

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:22 am 
Agent-slave

FringeThumb wrote:
triona_b wrote:
samantha wrote:
Finally I will also confess that objectifiction /animalization is one of my big turn-ons. More specifically pets and furniture. But turning into a ball, Triona? that's so weird :D :D :D Is there a fancy word for being-a-ball-fetish?

:oops:

It's not an actual fetish of mine now but it's something I fantasised about - in fact the setting was in the centre of a circus with loads of people there like I was one of the magic tricks only for real. But this is waaaay before I even had any idea about sex (or knew what fantasies were) or anything, long before puberty or even curiosity about boys and other girls

Hmmm... Reminds me of a quote from this article:

http://www.salon.com/2013/03/27/is_victorias_secret_targeting_teens

Quote:
Look, teen girls are smart. They know what the culture expects of them. As long as women are celebrated as things, teen girls will celebrate being things.

Oh this was definitely not some social conditioning thing. This was something I'd daydream about but it was long before I was a teen. The frisson was about becoming some inert object and it was quite different to the sort of thing you would think of as a teen where your much more conscious about how you look and how people look at you. The fantasy was strictly that - a fantastical impossible idea. I didn't actually want to become a ball or whatever. Whereas as a teenager I really did want to look hot and desirable.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:35 am 
Harem Owner

Loved it, of course. all the dehumanization aspects were cool - after describing puppygirls and ponygirls, it was a challenge to come up with something new instead of just more of the same. You nailed it.

What didn't work for me, were the two girls in peril. Their whole characterisation was so over the top (dumb, horny, careless) that I never cared about them in any way. Granted, they were mostly used as this comic's target for expository dialog and the 'twist' at the end was funny - but if they're eating up that much screen time, I'd have preferred to have some sort of positive or negative emotional reaction to them.

I did appreciate the more harsher aspects - done properly (as in this case), it's sexy. As long as there's no g*re and I don't have to watch the damsel's initial reactions, I'm good. I am somewhat concerned about the increasing level of harshness though. It started out with hints about a girl's potential fate or girls being rocketed into the sky in the Slave Fair comics, it was hinted at a lot more openly in The Bottom and now this. As far as I'm concerned, it was nice to have in this one, but I don't need to get it (or an even more extreme version) in every comic from now on.

And I'm definitely not a fan of microchips or long-term drug application. If the submissive stops being a person and turns into some sort of braindead robot ("flip the switch to make it horny"), where's the fun in that?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:19 am 
BFA Director

You've already done body modification in the form of amputee, gene splicing isn't that bid a step forward. I'm not saying make anthropomorphic animal, just a few extra features

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:24 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Mattfon wrote:
You've already done body modification in the form of amputee, gene splicing isn't that bid a step forward. I'm not saying make anthropomorphic animal, just a few extra features

Yea but I like EC because it is realistic (or close enough). If the universe has lumias ans stuff like that it will be too unrealistic.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:26 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
Erenisch wrote:
4th cameo was going to be Gatolica, but I decided to turn her into a full character in a future comic.

:shock: Am I the only one who noticed this?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:28 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Bangerman wrote:
s-house= safe house? sales house? sacred house? sanitation house? secondary house? secret house? service house? :)

To the place that the Joker once claimed "is the best medicine." Don't ever consult that man medically :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:01 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
samantha wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
4th cameo was going to be Gatolica, but I decided to turn her into a full character in a future comic.

Nope.

If I say I'm looking forward to this does that make me a bad person? :oops:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:15 pm 
Supreme Being

For Triona. ;)

http://sixpenceee.com/post/122105795214/did-you-kno-source

This link is completely safe for work.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:44 pm 
BFA Director

I have mixed feelings about this one. Aparently I`m one of the few here (if not the only one) that don`t like de "dehumanization" aspect of it. I`m not saying it`s bad, but personally it don`t ring any bell for me, so a major aspect of the comic was completaly blant =/

On the other hand, I LOVED the 2 girls and their atitude! That`s the kind of female character I like! They actually want to have sex and have fun xD. I wasan`t going to buy it, because of the theme, but when I read comments about then I changed my mind. They are already some of my favorite womans in the E-verse!!!

PS: I`ll ask again, what a girl needs to do for appearing in a cameo?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:13 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry
I too liked the cheeky female characters who kick off the story. I like them for their adventurousness combined with their understanding of the fate that awaits them. Things have obviously been going on in the E-verse long enough for some women to adapt to it and find ways of taking pleasure in it. This is a quintessentially human thing. I also found their combination of aggressive sexuality at the outset and submissiveness once in action very arousing, as that's not far from my experience of submissive women. They're only submissive when they're in that role. Otherwise, they can be everything from ruthlessly ambitious to raucously ribald. I like the way you show us different types within the framework of the society they can't escape.

It also makes sense that they'd be as sexual as they are, having been conditioned all their lives and fed who knows what kinds of drugs in the process to prepare them for lives of sexual servitude.

It's a new direction to be sure, but I think it works very well.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:34 am 
Lawmaker

ernestgreene wrote:
I too liked the cheeky female characters who kick off the story. I like them for their adventurousness combined with their understanding of the fate that awaits them. Things have obviously been going on in the E-verse long enough for some women to adapt to it and find ways of taking pleasure in it. This is a quintessentially human thing. I also found their combination of aggressive sexuality at the outset and submissiveness once in action very arousing, as that's not far from my experience of submissive women. They're only submissive when they're in that role. Otherwise, they can be everything from ruthlessly ambitious to raucously ribald. I like the way you show us different types within the framework of the society they can't escape.

It also makes sense that they'd be as sexual as they are, having been conditioned all their lives and fed who knows what kinds of drugs in the process to prepare them for lives of sexual servitude.

And let's not forget the attitude of the bulls....we did not see the typical E-male here. They were probably 2 of the most honorable men we've seen. I honestly believe they would've sent the girls on their way had they not fucked up with the cows.

That and the girls' behavior definitely make the E-verse more believeable...no culture is completely one way or another,

That's one reason I write my characters the way I do (when I CAN get to it). I'll delude myself into thinking I nay have made a small contribution to E's writing there (don't ruin it for me...I need all the props I can fool myself unto thinking I'm getting!)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:00 am 
Agent-slave

FringeThumb wrote:
For Triona. ;)

That is so cool!!! :D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:48 am 
Supreme Being

triona_b wrote:
FringeThumb wrote:
For Triona. ;)

That is so cool!!! :D :D :D

I wonder if anyone has ever thought of using dye to simulate fuzzy dice on them. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:53 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Spaz wrote:
I'll delude myself into thinking I nay have made a small contribution to E's writing there (don't ruin it for me...I need all the props I can fool myself unto thinking I'm getting!)

That may not be a total delusion :) Every opinion voiced here has a chance of impacting my creative process and giving me interesting ideas.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:00 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Dr. White wrote:
samantha wrote:
Erenisch wrote:

Nope.

If I say I'm looking forward to this does that make me a bad person? :oops:
:) She gave me carte blanche for the scene she will be in, but I think I will keep it PG rated anyway.

Okay, let's make it R...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:23 pm 
BFA Director

Spaz wrote:
ernestgreene wrote:

And let's not forget the attitude of the bulls....we did not see the typical E-male here. They were probably 2 of the most honorable men we've seen. I honestly believe they would've sent the girls on their way had they not fucked up with the cows.

That and the girls' behavior definitely make the E-verse more believeable...no culture is completely one way or another,

That's one reason I write my characters the way I do (when I CAN get to it). I'll delude myself into thinking I nay have made a small contribution to E's writing there (don't ruin it for me...I need all the props I can fool myself unto thinking I'm getting!)

Yeah, I had not realised it, but the males are also diferent, and that influenced why I liked the story. People are actually having sex by will, no one is forced, they are just enjoying thenselves and having fun ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:51 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Hellen Vess wrote:
I`ll ask again, what a girl needs to do for appearing in a cameo?

I got mine because I was very active on the forum. posting fun posts and submission and giving feedback on other's thoughts works well I guess. You could try something like that and see if E makes you an offer, Hellen. :)

(The cameo has nothing to do with the fact that I am looked in E's basement and even now am serving as an unwilling plaything.) :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next