Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post subject: Repurposed
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:55 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
You can find the comic here

Repurposed is a Birthday Gift spin-off with a focus on Heather McSluddie aka Sluttypig. Nathalie Levrette also stars. BG fans will get to see the rest of the girls too, in varying degrees of peril and duress.

I don't want to reveal a lot about the plot, but this comic will deal with different attitudes towards the new social norms, i.e. compulsory female slavery. Some characters will be seen in a different light, some new interesting characters will be introduced, some loose ends will be tied up, and a few fan questions will be answered.

The comic ends with a small twist and a big question...

(There is also a little surprise in there for my peeps who contributed a lot.)

Enjoy.

Post subject: Re: Repurposed
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:19 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Erenisch wrote:

(There is also a little surprise in there for my peeps who contributed a lot.)

Enjoy.

The oldest question, asked since the beginning of this community . . Doctor ,Who? Doctor, Who? Doctor White! :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:55 pm 
BFA Director

i'm still amazed it hasn't been released yet

especially considering Repurposed is the only comic on dofantasy's plate atm -- seeing as Siege of Mesta was released and no postings of any upcoming issue

the lack of progress is even more troubling when you take into account that E's link has been a blank page since E turned it in

believe me - i've checked

and that leads me to think they haven't even started on the product page yet

we are going on what, 10 days here?

what is the hold up :(

(bangs head against wall)

Last edited by fishstick on Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:02 pm 
BFA Director

Quote:
Repurposed is a Birthday Gift spin-off with a focus on Heather McSluddie aka Sluttypig. Nathalie Levrette also stars. BG fans will get to see the rest of the girls too, in varying degrees of peril and duress.

I don't want to reveal a lot about the plot, but this comic will deal with different attitudes towards the new social norms, i.e. compulsory female slavery. Some characters will be seen in a different light, some new interesting characters will be introduced, some loose ends will be tied up, and a few fan questions will be answered.

yeah i figured there would be some "crossover" of a sort from past issues (i.e. i spoiled myself a bit on your wiki) so i knew certain characters would be in it

not that i am complaining :D - more backdrops is always a bonus in any long running series

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:21 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Maggie
I sent in the edited version of this comic at 3:00 am (Pacific time) Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. So really the clock has only been ticking on dofantasy for about 2 days now.

I know its frustrating waiting, but I had the privilege of reading this comic first and let me tell you it is AMAZING. Well worth the wait. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but anyone who has read my reviews knows that I can be difficult to please sometimes. I hold E to a very high standard. This comic blew my mind.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:40 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
otherguy wrote:
This comic blew my mind.

Teaser!!!!

I just can't wait. I love this part a lot. it is like xmas morning and I'm 6 again :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:08 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
Bangerman wrote:
otherguy wrote:
This comic blew my mind.

Teaser!!!!

I just can't wait. I love this part a lot. it is like xmas morning and I'm 6 again :lol:

haha, that's exactly how I feel too! :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:53 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Was I the only one who initially thought E said the girls were in varying degrees of Undress and not duress?

My month seems to be getting busier every single time I log on.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:34 pm 
BFA Director

it looks like it is out

finally!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:45 pm 
Slave Owner

Fave character: Heather
Yep, the link is active but nothing on dofantasy main page. Is it the real comics we can buy there ?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:25 pm 
BFA Director

Fave character: Kimberley
Fave comic: Sluts in Training
It's only a placeholder until the page goes active and appears on the main page. I'd wait until then to spend your money.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:15 pm 
Transcended

And they increased the price to c25 euros. Is anybody else upset with the price increase? (Yes I know that the comic is longer than normal)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:48 pm 
Evil Genius

Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Fave comic: the next one
m113 wrote:
And they increased the price to c25 euros. Is anybody else upset with the price increase? (Yes I know that the comic is longer than normal)

Upset? Nah, if they charge 20 for a 40 pager (eventhough E always stretched well past that 40 page limit Dof asks for) and now would charge 25 for 50+ pages it apears reasonable to me. Btw, for how long now has it been 20 euros.... 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:32 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I have purchased it! :)

Now I will read it! :D

Price be damned, I need that Erenisch fix! :shock:

(but it's a good argument for keeping the comics to a more sedate page count) :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:37 am 
Trainer

Have read it and :shock:

Wow.

Thoughts:

Is the opening sequence intended to indicate that Heather is a lesbian or just really horny generally? The thought of her being either of these, pre-enslavement, is intriguing.

Incidentally, that whole scene is masterfully illustrated and really, really fucking hot.

The way E turns the relationship between Heather and Nathalie completely on its head from the start of the comic to the end is striking... starts out as unrequited lust and ends in bitter competition over a boy they originally shared a mutual disgust for. Jeff proved very adept indeed at screwing with Nathalie's head to turn the two girls against one another.

Jeff's mother is quite an interesting character... all these rationalisations she's come up with for a state of affairs she really ought to instinctively hate. I wonder what her influence over Jeff has been in terms of the way he now treats his slavegirls...

Heather seems to have become almost as comfortable with the idea of being enslaved as Maggie has, the only thing she's missing is a master who actually cares all that much for her...

What an ending, and you've left me on major tenterhooks. Wondering of course which one of the two Jeff's picked, but also wondering what exactly is in store for the girl who isn't picked... Gotta be honest and say I'm hoping he picks Heather, by virtue of the fact she's been around for the whole series and I don't like the idea of her being removed from the story by being sold on to some random dude somewhere...

BG10, which I presume will resolve a lot of this, CANNOT come soon enough! (hint hint ;) )

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:35 am 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie & Carol
Fave comic: BG8
There were not many sex scenes in this chapter, but it was okay. I enjoyed it.

Last edited by a visitor on Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:27 am 
Agent-slave

More detailed review to come but WOW!!! that was amazing!! :shock: :shock: :D :D so good and really great to have the extra pages: well worth the few extra e-bucks ;)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:47 am 
Transcended

Ok so we now know the name of Peters company:

Exquisite Cuntlings

But I am still uncertain as to who is Peters Partner as Jeff is going off to college and doesn't say he is part owner of the business. Great way to give us a teaser. We still have a mystery remaining.

And Peter still hasn't played with Melanie! She looked so cute!

But the dream sequence could have been cut. Great way to show the different combinations that we haven't seen before but still I would have traded it for something more 'real' such as the name of Peters Partner or even a real Maggie-Heather scene.

I loved the way Maggie was dressed in her jeans.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:45 pm 
Agent-slave

Ok, I just wanted to say that I really really enjoyed this comic. I continue to be amazed at the range of different types of stories in E's oeuvre and the level of sophistication in the story-telling and character depictions. There is so much that is incredibly sexy and erotic in just contemplating the psychological situations various characters find themselves in. And the artwork too. I think this one must surely have the most "realistic" renderings of all the comics so far. So many beautiful images. In particular the way the early dream sequence was rendered was just beautiful and the use of different colour dialogue boxes to indicate what was dream and what was reality. I also loved the way the dream started out abstract and floaty and romantic but became more realistic as it went on and the places Heather's imagination took her, in particular the way that she was being spoken to in her own fantasy. I completely disagree with the previous suggestion that this scene could have been cut. I loved it. I loved the structure of the story too and the Scheherazade type situation Heather found herself in (ScHeatherazade? ;) ).

But there were lots of things I loved
The stretching scene at the beginning was just fantastic and so different. Especially for the fact that all the girls were fully clothed. It was like a beautiful oasis of cameltoes!

It was really fascinating to see Heather's shitty home life and the relationship with her father and stepmother. Such an additional layer of her character. I loved the little detail that when the stepmom was riding Heather's dad's cock while he was asleep just to get herself some, she was riding him anally :) But what was really interesting about this was that, in getting enslaved by Jeff, she moved from a shitty home into what seemed to be a significantly more cultured home (albeit as a slave!).

I loved, loved, loved Jeff's Mom. What an incredibly interesting woman! This was just great. I totally disagree with the previous comment about her "rationalisation" of her situation. She's not rationalising, she's a true believer! I loved every bit about her part in this comic, from her first appearance naked and kneeling in the family portrait while Jeff's Dad holds her hair in a bunch. I really hope we get to see more of her. Like Melanie in The Bottom, she's just this totally unique character we get to meet.

I was especially tickled to see the poster for Priam - la ville des salopes! with of course its iconic tower and the twin-domed church :D

And of course reading for slavegirls - lots of great stuff for Heather to read in those interrape doldrums ;)

So many more things too. I'm just looking forward to re-reading it again (and again!)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:21 pm 
Transcended

triona_b wrote:
But there were lots of things I loved
The stretching scene at the beginning was just fantastic and so different. Especially for the fact that all the girls were fully clothed. It was like a beautiful oasis of cameltoes!!)

Loved it too! Wearing clothes can be better than straight nudity at times and E really pulled it off!
triona_b wrote:
It was really fascinating to see Heather's shitty home life and the relationship with her father and stepmother. Such an additional layer of her character. I loved the little detail that when the stepmom was riding Heather's dad's cock while he was asleep just to get herself some, she was riding him anally :) But what was really interesting about this was that, in getting enslaved by Jeff, she moved from a shitty home into what seemed to be a significantly more cultured home (albeit as a slave!).

Yes this 'social mobility' is an interesting twist on the standard rags to riches story. Or the 'Gold-digger' stereotype.

triona_b wrote:
I loved, loved, loved Jeff's Mom. What an incredibly interesting woman! This was just great. I totally disagree with the previous comment about her "rationalisation" of her situation. She's not rationalising, she's a true believer! I loved every bit about her part in this comic, from her first appearance naked and kneeling in the family portrait while Jeff's Dad holds her hair in a bunch. I really hope we get to see more of her. Like Melanie in The Bottom, she's just this totally unique character we get to meet.

I'd like to see more of her to. Perhaps at the PTA? I do prefer Melanie as she is so perky.
triona_b wrote:
I was especially tickled to see the poster for Priam - la ville des salopes! with of course its iconic tower and the twin-domed church :D

Missed it. I'll have to Google it.
triona_b wrote:
And of course reading for slavegirls - lots of great stuff for Heather to read in those interrape doldrums ];)

I am feeling left out here. I do like libraries.

triona_b wrote:
So many more things too. I'm just looking forward to re-reading it again (and again!)

After a visit to Google. Yes!