Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

Post subject: Luckiest of Puppies
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:08 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Really if you think about it Kimberly Muttson is the luckiest of puppies. :kim:

First, she was out of it when they r@ped away her virginity. No screaming and sobbing no. Just a big sexy ‘rag doll’ being handed around and fucked.

Second, she was debriefed. Her tour of Cummy Paws would have given her knowledge of what to expect in her training. Knowledge her fellow pups do not have. Once she calmed down from waking stripped and in chains.

Third, she was ear marked to go to a good home. No pet shops for Kimberly. Or worst put out in a box or put to sleep.

If you think about it compared to some slaves, Kimberly had it easy.

She should thank her owner and her trainers. :kim:

Post subject: Re: Luckiest of Puppies
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:17 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Yes, there is a lot in what you say there PJ.

Perhaps she should also thank the Fem-Vet for leaving her awake and unanaesthetised when he took a hammer to her toes? :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:15 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
Good point! And as a show dog she still has the eyes of the nation on her. Lucky pup!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:47 pm 
Harem Owner

I agree in large part on this statement.

Unlike other puppygirls, Kimberly is a whim and a desired puppy. Which has made hers life something much simpler.

As you say, Puppygirl-Jugs, our beloved reporter knew by firsthand the procedure of Cummypaws when it comes to training their puppies. So if you think, once Kimberly assumed hers new destiny, it was terribly easy for her to adapt to the academy program. But I think that this same knowledge played against her, since she did not know that hers future owner would be hers boss, and therefore she was well aware that she could end up being sold in a fuckpet store, in a cardboard box in a dark alley, or even worse, put her to sleep.

Perhaps the fear of ending that way, along with hers previous knowledge of the program, made her become a role model puppy.

In addition, Kimberly Muttson has proven to be very intelligent and I assume that, after the humiliation and shame I assumed hers training was filmed completely, suffering abuse after abuse by her trainers, she suspected that someone would be behind her capture and purchase. May this fact give her the assurance that she would end up in a good home after all, as it really was.

I suppose that the only way to improve hers stay in Cummypaws would have been to change hers training to allow her to keep her voice, like the one Sassytramp had. Although I suppose it is nonetheless ironic that one of the most well-known reporters from Erenischville can only communicate barking.

Anyway, and paraphrasing the own Miss Yummycunt:

"After all, my trainers were right. This was a simple life. I have everything a woman (puppy) needs. My Master was keeping me well-fed, well-fucked, and well-protected from the outside world in my cosy doggie basket."

Yes, Kimberly Muttson is the luckiest of puppies.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:01 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Cumbunny
Fave comic: Bottom
It's quite hot that he boss could just decide to do that one day, when you think about it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:06 am 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Master C wrote:
It's quite hot that he boss could just decide to do that one day, when you think about it.

I always found that so very, very hot. That he could hold back her payments without her knowing and then register her as his property and she was not even aware of it. That he could take everything away from her and she did not even know the collar was closing around her throat.

I guess that is why when she comes to, she still thinks they have made some sort of terrible mistake. And that they will get into trouble for it. Maybe she thought they were making an illegal snatch of her.

I wonder what her boss was thinking every day leading yup to her being sent to cummypaws? Knowing that after that that lovely body would be his animal and she did not even know about it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:23 pm 
Lawmaker

[quote="

I always found that so very, very hot. That he could hold back her payments without her knowing and then register her as his property and she was not even aware of it. That he could take everything away from her and she did not even know the collar was closing around her throat.

I guess that is why when she comes to, she still thinks they have made some sort of terrible mistake. And that they will get into trouble for it. Maybe she thought they were making an illegal snatch of her.

I wonder what her boss was thinking every day leading yup to her being sent to cummypaws? Knowing that after that that lovely body would be his animal and she did not even know about it.[/quote]

I agree 100% about the eroticism of the boss' knowing and his power. I like the hidden menace of this power to start the abuse BEFORE puppyfying any female.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:47 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: Paul
Fave comic: Slave cop
Wool wrote:
[quote="

I wonder what her boss was thinking every day leading yup to her being sent to cummypaws? Knowing that after that that lovely body would be his animal and she did not even know about it.

I agree 100% about the eroticism of the boss' knowing and his power. I like the hidden menace of this power to start the abuse BEFORE puppyfying any female.[/quote]

So I guess in the end the real way the survive has a freeromen is to be a housewife not a career woman. Hell the free women who becauses a housewife is probably arguably more independent to. Think about it, both have male boss and rely upon their generosity to survive, but while one looks at you and sees a very silly pet pretending to be a person, the other looks at you and see who cheers him up after bad days and snuggles while watching old movies with.