It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95
Classmates 1:
Wet Dream
by Kitty Hand
and ComixChef

Comic (49 pages)
EUR 19.99
Devil Incantation 2
by Feather

Comic (50 pages)
EUR 19.99
The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Hotties Next Door 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:39 pm 
Offline
Prize Show Cunt
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 am
Posts: 847
Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
O.k. a few questions and thoughts on this pair. First of all I noted that we see more of Lea’s training than we see of Kim’s. I always felt that was a pity in the first of the SIT comics. For there is something lovely about seeing a proud woman being tamed, broken and reduced to a sexual beast of burden. Plus in Kim’s case there was not thought that she might be able to escape if things got too hard, like Lea thought she could (silly slut). It would have been interesting to see Kim’s thoughts and despair as she was used against her will. And to find out the finer points that the owner of Cummypaws used to break the will of the proud reporter.
I wonder if others feel that way?

Next, are we ever going to find out why the pair hate each other, other than they are on rival networks? I mean Lea seemed overjoyed at the thought of owning Kim as her personal cunt licker. (I wonder if she dreamt about that, about Kim as her animal, while she slept in a stall at the ranch.) So I am guessing there is quite a history between the two?

Finally, what are the cup sizes of Kim and Lea? Been wondering who is bigger there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:17 am 
Offline
Harem Owner

Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:08 pm
Posts: 73
Fave character: Wakka
Gender: male
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
O.k. a few questions and thoughts on this pair. First of all I noted that we see more of Lea’s training than we see of Kim’s. I always felt that was a pity in the first of the SIT comics. For there is something lovely about seeing a proud woman being tamed, broken and reduced to a sexual beast of burden. Plus in Kim’s case there was not thought that she might be able to escape if things got too hard, like Lea thought she could (silly slut). It would have been interesting to see Kim’s thoughts and despair as she was used against her will. And to find out the finer points that the owner of Cummypaws used to break the will of the proud reporter.
I wonder if others feel that way?

Next, are we ever going to find out why the pair hate each other, other than they are on rival networks? I mean Lea seemed overjoyed at the thought of owning Kim as her personal cunt licker. (I wonder if she dreamt about that, about Kim as her animal, while she slept in a stall at the ranch.) So I am guessing there is quite a history between the two?

Finally, what are the cup sizes of Kim and Lea? Been wondering who is bigger there.


I'd imagine around the same size, Kim possibly being slightly bigger due to lactation. Prior to Kim being with puppy, maybe Lea.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:11 pm 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2666
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
I have a standard boob size for all characters unless it is exaggerated for a reason (for example Lucy, who got a breast enlargement treatment at the Clinic). But here I'd say Kim's are slightly bigger, even without the pregnancy boost. She is "the bust you trust" after all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:44 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1299
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I think Kim lost some tit mass between sit 1 and 2. Lea looks bigger in sit 2 imo.

a question about this. Does her owner milk Kim to feed the kids?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:40 pm 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2666
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I think Kim lost some tit mass between sit 1 and 2. Lea looks bigger in sit 2 imo.

a question about this. Does her owner milk Kim to feed the kids?

I guess. I actually remember sketching Kim being milked into a baby bottle. I also had a sketch of her "playing" with her best of show trophies. Eventually cut for space. I will probably put them in the next one.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:46 pm 
Offline
Prize Show Cunt
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 am
Posts: 847
Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Gender: female
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
Erenisch wrote:
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I think Kim lost some tit mass between sit 1 and 2. Lea looks bigger in sit 2 imo.

a question about this. Does her owner milk Kim to feed the kids?

I guess. I actually remember sketching Kim being milked into a baby bottle. I also had a sketch of her "playing" with her best of show trophies. Eventually cut for space. I will probably put them in the next one.


Now I can't help but wonder what Kim's expression was in the picture of her being milked into the baby bottle. Also how she must have been feeling knowing this was as close as she would get to her own babies.

The thought of her 'playing' with her own show trophies sound cute in a way too.

Also strikes me that Mr. Kitts seems the type who would have her up on his desk and milk her into his morning coffee. Pat her on the tit and tell her she was a good animal. I like to think he is more fond of her now as his sex pet than he ever was as a reporter?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:00 am 
Offline
Supreme Being
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 689
Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Also strikes me that Mr. Kitts seems the type who would have her up on his desk and milk her into his morning coffee. Pat her on the tit and tell her she was a good animal.

I like that image.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:53 pm 
Offline
Evil Genius
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:55 pm
Posts: 1414
Location: Lost in the EC universe
Fave character: Maggie & Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: the next one
Bangerman wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Also strikes me that Mr. Kitts seems the type who would have her up on his desk and milk her into his morning coffee. Pat her on the tit and tell her she was a good animal.

I like that image.

Dito :mrgreen:

_________________
Beware, nut job at play


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:39 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:43 am
Posts: 7
Fave character: Maggie and Kim = Pet
Gender: male
Fave comic: The Kennel 1
Erenisch wrote:
I have a standard boob size for all characters unless it is exaggerated for a reason (for example Lucy, who got a breast enlargement treatment at the Clinic). But here I'd say Kim's are slightly bigger, even without the pregnancy boost. She is "the bust you trust" after all.



Hello. I simply love your amazing erotic comics.
Hope especially that Maggie and Peter can get married one day :)
But I have a few questions.

I LOVE your petgirls. -Erenic-Sluts-In-Training-1-The-Kennels is still my favorite and a masterpiece in petplay.

My favorite scene was page 34 where we see the girls being sold as pets in an animal shop.
I loved their creative (appropriate) names like races.

golden reliever.
southern slutty tail.
asian cum poodle
alpine cock sucker
chocolate fuck hound
dalmatian fuck hound
Northern Fuck hound = Miss Yummycunt :)

Fantasisk.

But for a long time I have missed more petplay with petgirls in your stories. (HOUSEBREAKING and Karma Part 2 were masterpieces, but I was still sad that we did not see more of Sassytramp's transformation into a bitch. :lol:

Hope to see Maggie and Peter again together (They are so sweet)
And looking forward to seeing how Anna and her friend will be treated under their new mistress.

But hope there will be more petplay in the future.

PS ::: Can not you just invent some more dog breed names for me?
I collect them and was a little sad that I could not read what the 4 other girls in the cages on page 34 in The Kennel, called as a race.

You know the brand top and the black-haired to the left and the two with silver-colored gloves in the picture to the right.

And I would like to know what you want to call their breeds.

PS: Hope to see The Dalmantin Fuckhound and her new lesbian owner. That would be amazing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:10 am 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2666
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
On the issue of Peter and Maggie, you have to check out the ending of SF3, with extra attention to details. :)

I'm pleased to inform you that I already have a synopsis for another Kennels comic and I already have an interesting scene depicting a previously unseen portion of a puppygirl's training. You'll have to wait a while more to see that I'm afraid. I realize that many readers wanted a more thorough tour around the Cummypaws compound, which I didn't deliver in Housebreaking for obvious reasons. This episode will be more than satisfactory for that portion of the readership.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group