It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

The Hidden
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Hotties Next Door 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
My $on's Debt
by Dejan

Comic (57 pages)
EUR 24.95
Sold to Slavery 2
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Beefpatty
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:58 am 
Offline
Agent-slave
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 417
Location: Northern Europe
Fave character: Frankie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Office
One of my favorite images. Too cruel maybe but so hot at the same time. :oops: :oops:

_________________
Glory to the FNA!
Band them all!
:aiko:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Beefpatty
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:41 pm 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2700
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
samantha wrote:
One of my favorite images. Too cruel maybe but so hot at the same time. :oops: :oops:

Fun fact: the Beefpatty image is the same with the cover image, only horizontally flipped and colored with a different technique.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Beefpatty
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:09 pm 
Offline
Lawmaker

Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:09 pm
Posts: 235
Fave character: Lea Merrie
Gender: male
Fave comic: The Stables
Erenisch wrote:
samantha wrote:
One of my favorite images. Too cruel maybe but so hot at the same time. :oops: :oops:

Fun fact: the Beefpatty image is the same with the cover image, only horizontally flipped and colored with a different technique.


I would not have figured that out. Both pictures are great, but seem totally different. I have read how Dolcett and Stargraves did their art. Have you posted how you do yours?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Beefpatty
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:41 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1307
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
engulf_n_devour1 wrote:
I would not have figured that out. Both pictures are great, but seem totally different. I have read how Dolcett and Stargraves did their art. Have you posted how you do yours?

http://www.erenischcomics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=519


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group