Proto Part 2
by Ferres

Comic (46 pages)
EUR 19.99

Post subject: Peter
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:32 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
I can't believe this is the first solo topic for Peter.

Peter's treatment of Gwen I believe stems from Maggie's attitude toward Gwen. Before Gwen tried to steal Maggie's place in the harem Maggie seemed to be indifferent on how Peter treated Gwen. In bg7 Maggie defends Gwen but by bg9 she can less that Peter has clipped Gwen's Pusey lips to the floor. When Peter shoves his cock down Gwen's throat Maggie's expression is like oh well.

I believe this indifference on Maggie's part is why Peter treats Gwen like he does. Gwen trying to steal Maggie's place just gave him more of an excuse to do it. Maggie does not know about Gwen's effort to steal here place and when Peter says he might sell Gwen Maggie does nothing to change his mind.

My guess is that something happen between bg8 and bg9 to make Maggie not care about Gwen. Could it be Maggie's love for Peter that made her stop trying to get Peter to treat Gwen better. If so why does she want Peter to by Melanie panties in The Bottom. However I did sense a little coolness in Maggie's attitude toward Melanie.

Also does Maggie's love for Peter keep her from trying to help future slaves gain his favor? If Maggie turns into a more jealous type of slave how will Peter react to that? He seems to enjoy the sweet innocent Maggie. He even goes out of his way to keep that way.

Post subject: Re: Peter
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:38 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Peter is one of the characters with the greatest developemnt arcs. We often forget that because he is male.

In BG1 he was an inexperienced dork. In the next few comics he became a huge asshole because you know power drunk. After BG8 he started to grow and finally in BG11 he appears a lot mature.
(He did forget about Maggie for a while at the end but lets be honest What will we do if three gorgeous chicks beg us to fuck them? I will forget my own name probably :D)

Once can say the turning point was the BG8 scene with Maggie where they find out about the letter. Bu t I believe the most important event is his relationship with Anna. Anna chose to be with him so she made Peter think that he is attractive and sexy. It was the real confidence boost he needed to become more mature. Other girls are just stuff Paul bought for him. Anna also helped Maggie to realize how important Peter was for her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:23 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
MrGoodPecker wrote:
Peter is one of the characters with the greatest developemnt arcs. We often forget that because he is male.

Good point, but that has been something of a mixed gift. I have liked the changes but we have been left with a lot of questions (not necessarily a bad thing) as to why! You noted Anna's influence then assumed how it affected him. I don't disagree but it might be nice if some of the male characters at least sometimes expressed they thoughts like the females do, so we could follow how they think. Of course most of the time if you want to know what they are thinking just look where their cocks are and ego you can guess what is on their minds. We have to watch for bread crumbs to pick up changes in most male characters. Jeff has also changed or at least emerged as another semi-likeable male - but you have to get that from left handed comments like Heather saying he is a reasonable master or there was another line about him only whipping by the book (maybe showing he doesn't get off on hurting the girls).

So after 11 issues we finally know how he feels about Maggie, but how about Sherry or Gwen? Maybe I am trying to read between the lines too much but Graduation seemed to shed some light on Peter/Sherry. When Sherry enters the r@pe room she goes to help Peter first, not Maggie (even though Maggie is in a more dangerous position). This move is a higher physical and legal risk for her, so does Sherry "really" still hate/dislike Peter? If going to Peter's aid was not an emotional response you have to assume Sherry looked at what was going on and coldly, logically and with little to no emotion concluded that only if she helped Peter first would Maggie be helped - that really doesn't seem like Sherry to me. I have to think Sherry has more feeling for Peter than we have seen. From Peter's side we have him telling Jeff (BG9 or 10 I think) that he didn't mind his dad taking Sherry, it just showed him how he really didn't care about her and that he would only miss ass r@ping her. If I remembered my old english lit, I would say something like "Me thinks he protests too much". Also the first concern he has after being freed from Danny is for Sherry and the potential trouble she is in - even though just moments ago he say the serious injuries Maggie had suffered. So maybe Sherry means more to Peter than he has admitted, even to himself.

What about Peter/Gwen, anything there? Again you have to pick out hints or it seems sometime find double negatives that make a positive - i.e. Peter says she is a waste of space and used her as a bathroom cleaner yet never thinks about selling her (except as a last measure to insure he would be able to keep Maggie) even though she would probably bring in good money. He liked her when on occasion he borrowed her from Steve, yet it went sideways when she actually became his. So what is this all about? Does Peter need to hurt and push away any girl he likes and force her to somehow fight back into his good graces to prove that they care for him?

I don't know the answers to my questions, but for most men to be the supposed single minded simpletons shown in the "E" universe, ones like Peter and Paul seem rather difficult to understand sometimes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:26 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
loki151 wrote:
So after 11 issues we finally know how he feels about Maggie, but how about Sherry or Gwen? Maybe I am trying to read between the lines too much but Graduation seemed to shed some light on Peter/Sherry. When Sherry enters the r@pe room she goes to help Peter first, not Maggie (even though Maggie is in a more dangerous position). This move is a higher physical and legal risk for her, so does Sherry "really" still hate/dislike Peter? If going to Peter's aid was not an emotional response you have to assume Sherry looked at what was going on and coldly, logically and with little to no emotion concluded that only if she helped Peter first would Maggie be helped - that really doesn't seem like Sherry to me. I have to think Sherry has more feeling for Peter than we have seen. From Peter's side we have him telling Jeff (BG9 or 10 I think) that he didn't mind his dad taking Sherry, it just showed him how he really didn't care about her and that he would only miss ass r@ping her. If I remembered my old english lit, I would say something like "Me thinks he protests too much". Also the first concern he has after being freed from Danny is for Sherry and the potential trouble she is in - even though just moments ago he say the serious injuries Maggie had suffered. So maybe Sherry means more to Peter than he has admitted, even to himself.

I don't think Sherry hates Peter anymore. her dislike was because of three things:-
1) Early Peter was an absolute jerkass
2) She didn't like being his ass slave
3) She was always the punchbag for him.

Now she belongs to Paul she is a much more confident woman who is happy in her choker and has discovered the disciplinary joys of being a slave wife in a harem. Peter is no longer a threat to her and she can see how happy Maggie is.

Over thinking the attack scene horrifically (that is jjust what I do) the move to aid Peter makes perfect sense regardless of any feeling she may have towards him. By helping Peter she has a useful ally against three males (technically beating a male with a baseball bat is a crime so heinous for her that it is probably capital) so having a male take the bat and claim the credit may be helpful when the law arrives.

As for Peter I have always thought that he doth protest too muich and as they say "absence doth make the heart grow fonder"