Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:02 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
So what do you guys think will be the relationship between Anna and Cathy? I mean, it is obvious that Anna will dominate Cathy, but in what way? Just as the dominant partner in their working relationship to get out of the country, allowing Anna to get sex when she wants from Cathy? Or do you think Anna will start slapping Cathy and tying her up? Did you like to see Anna verbally dominating Cathy in the car or would you have preferred Cathy to be tied up as Anna took her along as her personal cunt licker?

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:55 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
I don't think Anna would tie Cathy up and torture her like a man would. She needs to keep her head down for a while, so she would not make too much "noise" until she reaches safety. Also as E said in another topic Cathy's neckband was cut so she has to look like a free woman now.

I think Anna will abuse Cathy and use her as a personal maid or something. Cathy believes that she will be executed if they are caught so it is very easy to manipulate her by blackmail.

(I'm very excited about this storyline.)

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:49 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
samantha wrote:
I don't think Anna would tie Cathy up and torture her like a man would. She needs to keep her head down for a while, so she would not make too much "noise" until she reaches safety. Also as E said in another topic Cathy's neckband was cut so she has to look like a free woman now.

I think Anna will abuse Cathy and use her as a personal maid or something. Cathy believes that she will be executed if they are caught so it is very easy to manipulate her by blackmail.

(I'm very excited about this storyline.)

I have to disagree with Samantha on this one. I think Anna would love to tie Cathy up and use her as a personal maid I take her point about the removal of the neckband suggests that she has to look like a freewoman but no woman is allowed to own a slave so if she was seen going around with one in her "possession" it would create the "noise" she is eager to avoid. That does not mean she does not see Cathy as her slave and will doubtless torture in whatever moments of privacy she can find.

Also, I believe that Cathy is so habituated to slavery that it would not require balckmail to manipulate her, I think she would bow to any person who seems able to dominate her. It is aso fair to say that Cathy's belief that she would face execution if caught is a fair and reasonable one.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:33 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Tawnie
I realized that Anna really does have the upper hand here over Cathy. At first I thought that Anna and Cathy could both threaten each other with turning the other into the police (nuclear standoff style). But now I realize that Cathy can't do that. She is the only living person that knows that Anna was even at the scene of the crime. So if the two of them get caught by the authorities, Anna will be transported back to her country while Cathy will be found guilty of Steve's murder and executed. So Anna really does have life or death control over Cathy right now and Cathy has to obey Anna if she wants to live.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:18 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
As has been pointed out nobody even knows to accuse Anna of a crime except Cathy.

Cathy is completely on the hook for Steve and his house (and stealing his car) if they are caught Cathy is going down.

Unless she doesn't want to, Anna could concevably reenter her old life at this point. She just needs to get rid of Cathy and the car...

Back to the question; I think Anna will reveal her hidden submissive side and order Cathy to dominate her! Ha Ha :lol:
Seriously though I think Anna will be very subtle about it but continue to dominate Cathy as much as she can. And in private I think Cathy can look forward to being tied up and used pretty constantly.

I wonder if she'll like it more than being ignored all day while Steve was down 'entertaining' Anna? :shock:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:28 am 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
Dr. White wrote:
Cathy is completely on the hook for Steve and his house (and stealing his car) if they are caught Cathy is going down.

plus she will be punished for cutting the slave choker off. Even only that crime makes her up for execution.

I think Anna still cannot go back to her life imediately because she probably have scars and bruises that may raise suspicion. Cathy may be executed if caught but they will certanly torture her and she will tell the story with Anna killing Steve. Even though Cathy will be executed Annas scars would make sense with Cathys story.

So I assume Anna will have fun with Cathy in some remote place. my be she makes up a good vacation story, get a bronze tan, buy some suvenirs to show for the trip and then go back to her real life. (I dont really think that she will go back to Peter, but she may go back to her embassy to get out of the country.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:17 am 
Transcended

The more I think about this, the bigger a Cathy shaped problem Anna seems to have.

Yes, she can and will hide out somewhere whilst her wounds heal but in the medium term there are issues. I will ignore the fact that we don't know how much cash she has access to (I doubt Steve took her cash card when he kidnapped her) but how does she get rid of Cathy?

1) She could take her out of the country. Possible, especailly if done in the "Diplomatic bag" but are there restrictions on transporting Pussianian females? Against this idea, Anna has only a superficial interest in girls they make her good toys till she gets bored

2) Set her free. Impossibly dangerous for the reasons set out in previous posts. That is to ignore the fact that she would be immediately re-enslaved by one of those nasty brutal males that Anna so dislikes.

3) Sell her. Impossible women cannot own slaves so legally cannot sell them. Noise would be made which would draw the BFA

4) Make a new male friend and use her as payment for services rendered. Apparently the best cholce but she would have to hope the guy doesn't ask too many questions and doesn't immediately take Cathy to a BFA office.

5) Termination

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:20 am 
Lawmaker

Rufus wrote:
The more I think about this, the bigger a Cathy shaped problem Anna seems to have.

Yes, she can and will hide out somewhere whilst her wounds heal but in the medium term there are issues. I will ignore the fact that we don't know how much cash she has access to (I doubt Steve took her cash card when he kidnapped her) but how does she get rid of Cathy?

1) She could take her out of the country. Possible, especailly if done in the "Diplomatic bag" but are there restrictions on transporting Pussianian females? Against this idea, Anna has only a superficial interest in girls they make her good toys till she gets bored

2) Set her free. Impossibly dangerous for the reasons set out in previous posts. That is to ignore the fact that she would be immediately re-enslaved by one of those nasty brutal males that Anna so dislikes.

3) Sell her. Impossible women cannot own slaves so legally cannot sell them. Noise would be made which would draw the BFA

4) Make a new male friend and use her as payment for services rendered. Apparently the best cholce but she would have to hope the guy doesn't ask too many questions and doesn't immediately take Cathy to a BFA office.

5) Termination

6) Buying a CPW and saving on electricity from than on. She can even disguise Cathy as a hamster!!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:06 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Wool wrote:
6) Buying a CPW and saving on electricity from than on. She can even disguise Cathy as a hamster!!

This one. We haven't had a hamster suit shown yet have we?

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:40 am 
Transcended

I'm pretty sure that Anna could show up, in any condition, at her embassy and get lots of help getting out of the country. Being a wealthy heiress from a non CFSL country I don't think they're going to turn her in. If they can get her out before an official investigation links her to Steve It'll become a matter for the diplomats and Anna might be convicted in absentia and barred re-entry to Pussianna.

But I think you're right, she would have no long-term interest in Cathy so she would get left behind.

(cathy's fucked)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:56 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Anna
Fave comic: Karma (obvious)
Ok Anna's a non-CFSL country wealthy heiress, she has diplomatic immunity to slavery but does she have also diplomatic immunity to murder ?

In the end of BG9 she speak about disappering in a big city and finding a way out the country not how reach the embassy...

For me it's likely that Anna and Cathy are in the same big danger; not only the BFA may already know that Cathy had removed her collar but they may have found evidence of Anna's presence (if flying car exists, the CSI division of the BFA must be very advanced technologically).

And sharing the same dangerous situation can create a close relationship between them: maybe Cathy can fall in love and voluntarily submit , feeling appreciated and desired by Anna ( unlike as was Steve who sees her ugly and useless always a second choice ).

And even Anna can start to feel something for Cathy who is a perfect partner for a dominant woman like her ( in the final scene of the car Cathy is already "bowing her head" to Anna) , refusing to abandon her to men, especially if she felt abandoned by all others.

In short if Anna and Cathy can only count on each other to save their live, maybe they became lovers ... obviously a dom/sub relationship but maybe the first real love story in E-word.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:11 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Lord Wotan wrote:
In short if Anna and Cathy can only count on each other to save their live, maybe they became lovers ... obviously a dom/sub relationship but maybe the first real love story in E-word.

You don't consider Maggie and Peter a real love story then. :(

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:38 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Molly
I don't like womans being independent dominant. But she is! So, I believe thatr Anna will use Cathy as her fuck puppy toy. Just because she likes this. She will do this at least until she get caught, or decide come back, or any other thing.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:15 pm 
Transcended

Lord Wotan wrote:
In the end of BG9 she speak about disappering in a big city and finding a way out the country not how reach the embassy...

Very true, but just because she can't rely on it being the case doesn't make it untrue. It is possible that Anna's country would want to shield her from the barbaric judicial system of a CFSL country. Just because there are emabasies and exchange students doesn't mean that the two countries are allies.

But Anna may not know, or even care, about all this. She may even have been subtly 'broken' by Steve's treatment of her and her escape. I don't think she went into Steve's basement ready to murder anyone! Now that she's out she may be on a death trip looking for bigger thrills until they catch her and put her down.

Anything is possible and I think E will surprise us all with what actually happens. :anna:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:52 am 
Lawmaker

FringeThumb wrote:
Lord Wotan wrote:

You don't consider Maggie and Peter a real love story then. :(

I don't understand if it's a requited love :?: : Maggie love Peter for sure but if she was free and she could choose, even knowing Peter was the author of the letter, does she still love him?

And we don't know exactly what Peter think.
Peter really loves Maggie or he is simple affectionate to his favorite?
If Peter had really loved Maggie, he would so easily fall in love with Anna?

Dr. White wrote:
Lord Wotan wrote:

Very true, but just because she can't rely on it being the case doesn't make it untrue. It is possible that Anna's country would want to shield her from the barbaric judicial system of a CFSL country. Just because there are emabasies and exchange students doesn't mean that the two countries are allies.

But Anna may not know, or even care, about all this. She may even have been subtly 'broken' by Steve's treatment of her and her escape. I don't think she went into Steve's basement ready to murder anyone! Now that she's out she may be on a death trip looking for bigger thrills until they catch her and put her down.

Anything is possible and I think E will surprise us all with what actually happens. :anna:

Interesting possibility: Anna went crazy and became a danger-addicted serial killers.

You are right anything is possible and this kind of twists are great !

Anyway I hope that Anna and Cathy can find time for some lezdom sex scenes: it's so rare and I really like that stuff ( :anna: :arrow: :cathy: = :D )

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:59 am 
Transcended

Lord Wotan wrote:
If Peter had really loved Maggie, he would so easily fall in love with Anna?

I think Peter does love Maggie as much as he thinks it is proper for a guy to do so. It is an unbalanced relationship because whilst he is very fond of her she is totally devoted to him. In that sense she is bearing the burden of the relationship and doing all the work. This is only right and proper for a slave girl

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:22 am 
Lawmaker

Rufus wrote:
I think Peter does love Maggie as much as he thinks it is proper for a guy to do so.

But if he is so rational more than love, it's a mere infatuation.

Maybe the happy ending for Maggie promised by E in BG10 it's connected with the development of this strange relationship...

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:17 am 
Lawmaker

Why should Anna's country stay against slavery laws for the whole time? They could celebate elections and vote for new political regime, thus we find a vulnerable Anna finishing her BG appearances in another CPW disguised as a rat.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:35 am 
Lawmaker

Wool wrote:
Why should Anna's country stay against slavery laws for the whole time? They could celebate elections and vote for new political regime, thus we find a vulnerable Anna finishing her BG appearances in another CPW disguised as a rat.

What a waste !!!

Let's put Cathy on the weel and Anna on a fucking machine powerd by the CPW :twisted: .

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:08 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
Perhaps the reason Anna does not go to the embassy was because while her country does not believe in slavery it has a hard time enforcing the law or simply because she has Cathy with her and wants to bring Cathy home without any hassle.

If Anna does dominate Cathy, which it appears she will, I hope it is nothing like the way she dominated Maggie and Sherry. I hope that her character's mentality changed a little due to her treatment in Steve's basement.