EUR 24.95

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:01 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Lana Wilson wrote:
Dr. White wrote:
Yeah, but r@pe is just a property crime. It's a misdemeanor. :twisted:

True. But it also devalues the property. There doesn't seem to be any real deterent to r@ping free women. as far as I can tell no one ever turns the r@per in and no fines are ever paid. Please correct me here if I am wrong.

In my opinion... If I were a master with a pristine piece of property I would be extremely pissed if someone took it upon themselves to use and subsequently devalue my property. That is less money the master can get for his property come sale time.

I would agree but in the E-verse there seems to be a premium on 'experienced' slaves. Not just obedience training but actual skill in giving pleasure with all her orifices. Vaginal virginity seems to be a niche market. :roll:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:07 pm 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Bouncybutt
Fave comic: The Dairy
Dr. White wrote:
Lana Wilson wrote:
Dr. White wrote:
Yeah, but r@pe is just a property crime. It's a misdemeanor. :twisted:

True. But it also devalues the property. There doesn't seem to be any real deterent to r@ping free women. as far as I can tell no one ever turns the r@per in and no fines are ever paid. Please correct me here if I am wrong.

In my opinion... If I were a master with a pristine piece of property I would be extremely pissed if someone took it upon themselves to use and subsequently devalue my property. That is less money the master can get for his property come sale time.

I would agree but in the E-verse there seems to be a premium on 'experienced' slaves. Not just obedience training but actual skill in giving pleasure with all her orifices. Vaginal virginity seems to be a niche market. :roll:

If you have followed any of my other topics. you will know that I have done several of the things done in the EC Universe. I have done some puppy and pony play and a few other things. I spent an entire summer as a puppypet to a very kind and loving Mistress. When alone at home I was naked save for a butt plug with dog tail attachment... much like the puppypets in SiT. I had to walk on all fours and bark for attention and in response to questions. I also ate and drank out of dog bowl... although I got to eat actual human food. When I had to use the bathroom I had to beg at her feet or whine at the bathroom door. I did get to use the bathroom like a normal human once given permission though. The neighbors were too close at the time to have me using it outside or she would have done that as well.

We knew others would not understand so when we were out in public or had guests over I was myself, but the moment we were in the door, or the guests were gone, I went immediately into puppy mode.

All in all... despite the overwhelming humiliation of it... it was one of the best summers in my life.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:22 am 
Lawmaker

I noticed that. I have noticed in most comics at least one free woman getting used against their will despite the fact it is illegal to use them in such a manner.[/quote]

This is the part I enjoy the most and in the E-verse it is pretty easy to menace a free woman into complying. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:27 am 
Lawmaker

Lana, regarding your last post I have to say you got my admiration!!! :lol:
It is strange but to be able to become a restrained, naked puppygirl shows you are a free thinking, liberated woman.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:02 am 
BFA Director

Fave character: sherry
lana you can be my puppy any time, :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:52 am 
Lawmaker

Wool wrote:
Lana, regarding your last post I have to say you got my admiration!!! :lol:
It is strange but to be able to become a restrained, naked puppygirl shows you are a free thinking, liberated woman.

I'm not going to lie... It was EXTREMELY difficult to comply with the rules of being a puppygirl. As you may have noticed I like to talk a lot. :lol: :mrgreen:

The hardest part was getting used to walking on all fours all the time. It is really hard on the knees, wrists, and back after a while.

Being treated so completely like an animal for so long, one does begin to slip into that persona as they do in the EC Universe. Although I had the added benifit of remaining my human self when out in public or around those not into that lifestyle. Had I remained a puppygirl longer and not been able to retain my humanity I truely believe I would really have become a puppy in every sense of the word.

I have talked to many people about the topic. Some think the idea is impossible. But what most people don't realize is how fragile the human mind really is. Given enough time, punishment, and behavioral conditioning it is VERY possible to retrain a human and turn them into an animal.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:40 am 
Lawmaker

Being treated so completely like an animal for so long, one does begin to slip into that persona as they do in the EC Universe. Although I had the added benifit of remaining my human self when out in public or around those not into that lifestyle. Had I remained a puppygirl longer and not been able to retain my humanity I truely believe I would really have become a puppy in every sense of the word.

I have talked to many people about the topic. Some think the idea is impossible. But what most people don't realize is how fragile the human mind really is. Given enough time, punishment, and behavioral conditioning it is VERY possible to retrain a human and turn them into an animal.[/quote]

Thanks for your "researching" and explanations. I'm pretty sure you're right and that gives me a kick, a sexual one.
Brainwashing is just a technique, look at the USA pilots captured during Vietnam, after just 4 months they were against USA.

The E-verse is so erotic because we somehow know/hope it to be possible.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:48 am 
Lawmaker

Wool wrote:

I know what you mean. It is one of the reasons I have read E's comics so many times. Although I have not suffered as the slaves in his/her comics, I have gone through many of the things they have, and can relate to them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:14 pm 
Lawmaker

Lana Wilson wrote:
Wool wrote:

I know what you mean. It is one of the reasons I have read E's comics so many times. Although I have not suffered as the slaves in his/her comics, I have gone through many of the things they have, and can relate to them.

Suffering is mostly a state of mind. Look at Kimberly how happy she is at the end and all of us together with her 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:52 pm 
Lawmaker

Wool wrote:
Lana Wilson wrote:
Wool wrote:

Suffering is mostly a state of mind. Look at Kimberly how happy she is at the end and all of us together with her 8-)

You are right about that. Suffering is 99% a state of mind. At least in terms of pain and punishment. Personally, I have a low tolerence for pain so I tend towards quick obedience to avoid as much punishment as possible. I also know a couple of women that THRIVE on the punishment.

With proper discipline it is possible to turn pain into please.... I am FAR rom mastering that though.

As for other forms of suffering... such as the humiliation and degredation... that too is a matter of the mind. A good slave knows when to keep her thoughts to herself no matter what she feels about certain aspects of training. I have endured more than one form of training that I did not care for, but it was my master or mistress's wish that I learned the skill, and I was there to do as they wished. That is not to say I will just blindly do everything I am ordered to do. There are some things I set in stone and will not break those rules and if the master or mistress continually attempts to push me towards breaking them I WILL leave them.

In real life we have that right.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:46 pm 
Lawmaker

As for other forms of suffering... such as the humiliation and degredation... that too is a matter of the mind. A good slave knows when to keep her thoughts to herself no matter what she feels about certain aspects of training. I have endured more than one form of training that I did not care for, but it was my master or mistress's wish that I learned the skill, and I was there to do as they wished. That is not to say I will just blindly do everything I am ordered to do. There are some things I set in stone and will not break those rules and if the master or mistress continually attempts to push me towards breaking them I WILL leave them.

In real life we have that right.[/quote]

Yes in real life the sub is the master !!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 pm 
Lawmaker

Yes in real life the sub is the master !!

Reuer words were never spoken. What most people don't understand is that... despite appearances... it is the sub that holds all of the power, NOT the master. One of my favorite mistresses (the one that trained me as a puppy) understood that more than anyone I ever met. She had a quote she told me when I wore her collar. It took me a while to fully understand what she was telling me, but when I finally did, I realized just how much I meant to her.

The quote was:

"Without me, you are a lost soul. But without you, I am nothing."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:06 pm 
Lawmaker

[The quote was:

"Without me, you are a lost soul. But without you, I am nothing."[/quote]

What is a king without kingdom, a boss without employees or a master without subs? Their very definition make them slaves to their underlings as without them they cease, they disappear, they become ghosts.

A sub, howsoever, can chose any master, even random and nature.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:23 pm 
Lawmaker

Wool wrote:
[The quote was:

"Without me, you are a lost soul. But without you, I am nothing."

What is a king without kingdom, a boss without employees or a master without subs? Their very definition make them slaves to their underlings as without them they cease, they disappear, they become ghosts.

A sub, howsoever, can chose any master, even random and nature.[/quote]

I've done that..... I do NOT recommend doing it unless you are completely nuts.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:53 pm 
Lawmaker

A sub, howsoever, can chose any master, even random and nature.[/quote]

I've done that..... I do NOT recommend doing it unless you are completely nuts.[/quote]

That is the ultimative freedom the freedom to choose not to choose, just to accept. I do not have the nuts to do it, but I value those who have, you for instance.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:27 pm 
Lawmaker

Wool wrote:
A sub, howsoever, can chose any master, even random and nature.

I've done that..... I do NOT recommend doing it unless you are completely nuts.[/quote]

That is the ultimative freedom the freedom to choose not to choose, just to accept. I do not have the nuts to do it, but I value those who have, you for instance.[/quote]

the ultimate freedom can lead to the ultimate trip to the emergancy room. Especially when you end up with someone who doesn't know what he is doing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:07 pm 
Lawmaker

That is the ultimative freedom the freedom to choose not to choose, just to accept. I do not have the nuts to do it, but I value those who have, you for instance.[/quote]

the ultimate freedom can lead to the ultimate trip to the emergancy room. Especially when you end up with someone who doesn't know what he is doing.[/quote]

Yes, responsabilty and power come together, but not everybody is equally gifted.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:18 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Molly
The Cunt Creek Ranch owner. I love farms and it wold be better with a lot of woman!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 am 
Lawmaker

Mr.Rage wrote:
The Cunt Creek Ranch owner. I love farms and it wold be better with a lot of woman!

Women?? I guess you meant cunts :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:05 pm 
Lawmaker

Wool wrote:
Mr.Rage wrote:

Women?? I guess you meant cunts :twisted:

cunts? I guess you meant cunts AND sluts. As we see in SiT2 free women go there too. :D