by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post subject: Re: Anna
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:11 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

Mind you, during her little ‘holiday’ with Steve, I wonder if he often made small talk with her. Reaching under her and kneading her bare belly, talking about how he was going to make it get big, make her carry his child, just to hear her sob into her head box.

So a flashback then?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:24 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Location: On all fours at the men here’s feet, like a good female.
Fave character: Kimberley Muttson
Fave comic: Sluts In Training 1
m113 wrote:
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

Mind you, during her little ‘holiday’ with Steve, I wonder if he often made small talk with her. Reaching under her and kneading her bare belly, talking about how he was going to make it get big, make her carry his child, just to hear her sob into her head box.

So a flashback then?

We could do with a few more of those don't you think?
give us a real feel for how he humiliated and r@ped her. something hot about her suffering at his hands.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:41 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:

So a flashback then?

We could do with a few more of those don't you think?
give us a real feel for how he humiliated and r@ped her. something hot about her suffering at his hands.[/quote]

Perhaps E needs to come up with a Fernanda Uncut version where odds and ends can be produced.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:08 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
E did post a suggestion that they were considering doing exactly that at the same time Fernando would have been putting together the first "Uncut" comic. If memory serves the Great One was in two minds if it was a good idea and actually put it out to us mere mortals to see what we felt.

EDIT here is the very thread for you:- viewtopic.php?f=8&t=187

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:08 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

m113 wrote:
Perhaps E needs to come up with a Fernanda Uncut version where odds and ends can be produced.

I know for one if I got a chance to see more of Anna's suffering and humiliation at the hands of Steve I would buy that comic.

I have always wondered if there were any points where she almost broke?

also I would love to know what she was thinking when he had her bagged up and was fucking her at that party. did she want to scream, want to let them know it was her, that she had been kidnapped and was being r@ped right in front of them? how much did she despair at the sound of her boy friends voice?

Sort of how knowing what Kim was thinking in SIT added so much to how she was feeling through the comic.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:33 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: bottom
bump.

I miss her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:15 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
loonyfive wrote:
bump.

I miss her.

me too

I can't wait to see the sequel to Karma. Let's start a petition to make it the next comic. Any supporters?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:35 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
m113 wrote:

I know for one if I got a chance to see more of Anna's suffering and humiliation at the hands of Steve I would buy that comic.

I have always wondered if there were any points where she almost broke?

also I would love to know what she was thinking when he had her bagged up and was fucking her at that party. did she want to scream, want to let them know it was her, that she had been kidnapped and was being r@ped right in front of them? how much did she despair at the sound of her boy friends voice?

Sort of how knowing what Kim was thinking in SIT added so much to how she was feeling through the comic.

Sorry pup, if memory serves, Steve said the suit he wrapped Anna in cut off all sound and sight. He said she would have no idea what was going on or where she she was. She would only be able to feel what was being done to her, she would have no idea Peter was there. But for your enjoyment "E" might someday do a flashback to that party and maybe Peter and others take turns with Anna not knowing who she is.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:17 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

I wonder how Anna is after we last saw her in Karma?

and what state of captivity she is in? ;)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:54 pm 
Prize Show Cunt

Just a few thoughts on everyone’s favourite bitch and things I would have loved to have seen.

I would love to have known her thoughts and feelings when Steve r@ped, when she was tied on all fours with her head in that box?
How long was she in shock at it and did she feel any despair before rage over took her and she wanted to kill him?
I love the idea of her wanting to scream as he came down to use her, not knowing he was there until he ran his hand along her body like she was an animal.

There is something so hot about knowing the despair of women like Anna. The ones who thought they were safe.

Did Steve have a long term plan for Anna, before the heat arrived at the high school looking for her?
I wonder if he planned to use her as a toy until she gave out on the end of his cock?
Or break her and tame her and turn her into a house pet?
Or even watch her belly get big with a forced pregnancy?

I would have loved to have seen her reaction his he told her his long term plans.

Finally I wonder when she was being packed into that full body restraint for Peter’s party, did he cover her head first or last?

There would be something so sweet about a look of despair on her pretty face as he tells her were they are going and what he is going to do to her right in front of her boyfriend. Right before he pulls on that hood.

I would have enjoyed her thoughts and feelings of helplessness not only at the party but on the trip here. A woman reduced to sexual luggage.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:53 pm 
BFA Director

I'm hoping she and her mother get knocked up at the same time by the same guy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:51 pm 
Harem Owner

Fave character: peter & maggie
Puppygirl-Jugs wrote:
Just a few thoughts on everyone’s favourite bitch and things I would have loved to have seen.

There would be something so sweet about a look of despair on her pretty face as he tells her were they are going and what he is going to do to her right in front of her boyfriend. Right before he pulls on that hood.

I would have enjoyed her thoughts and feelings of helplessness not only at the party but on the trip here. A woman reduced to sexual luggage.

For me I never thought Anna really was into Peter, it seemed that Anna was just using Peter to fit in and do things a single female (even a bareneck) would not be allowed to do (such as her demands on Peters slaves). If Anna is revisited with Peter it would be interesting to see what the two "really" felt about each other. So to your point I don't think Anna would have suffered extra due too knowing Peter would be there - beyond knowing he would free her if he knew, while others might not.