It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Devil Incantation
by Feather

Comic (47 pages)
EUR 19.99
Dark Vengeance 4
by Fernando

Comic (53 pages)
EUR 24.95
Prison Horror 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
Witch-Hunters 5
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Mudwater High 2
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Carol
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:09 am 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:00 pm
Posts: 163
Gender: male
now that Gwen is the anal slave I wonder what role she'll have


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:40 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1517
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Mental abuse?

Whatever role Peter assigns her, if he even officially gives her a particular role, I think it will be quite some time before she accepts it. She'll probably go along with her status as a slave just like she has so far but I don't think she'll be mentally in the same head-space that Maggie, or even Sherry, is in for quite some time. :geek:

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:10 pm 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:24 pm
Posts: 122
Location: still in coventry(hell)
Fave character: sherry
Gender: other
Dr. White wrote:
Mental abuse?

Whatever role Peter assigns her, if he even officially gives her a particular role, I think it will be quite some time before she accepts it. She'll probably go along with her status as a slave just like she has so far but I don't think she'll be mentally in the same head-space that Maggie, or even Sherry, is in for quite some time. :geek:

dart board? nah, ball licker, may be, arse licker, mmm nice :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:37 pm 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:00 pm
Posts: 163
Gender: male
Maybe breeder


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:39 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1517
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
She already did that.

Furniture Girl?

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:17 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1605
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Dr. White wrote:
Furniture Girl?



Interesting idea tnough I think Peter has already decided she is the deterrent for Maggie getting ideas above her station. She will take the punishment whenever Peter wishes Maggie to be taught a lesson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:42 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1517
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I was thinking something along those lines too, but Peter still likes to hurt Maggie just for fun. And anyway do you really think Maggie needs to be forced to be a good slave now? :maggie:

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:02 pm 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:24 pm
Posts: 122
Location: still in coventry(hell)
Fave character: sherry
Gender: other
Dr. White wrote:
I was thinking something along those lines too, but Peter still likes to hurt Maggie just for fun. And anyway do you really think Maggie needs to be forced to be a good slave now? :maggie:

and why not! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:36 am 
Offline
Harem Owner
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 6:28 am
Posts: 92
Location: Brasília, Brasil
Fave character: Molly
Gender: male
maybe Peter became upset when he discover how Carol hurt his own mother feelings in the past, and he will want some revenge. Something big, to hurt her the most.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:04 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm
Posts: 588
Location: Third shrubbery down the lane.
Fave character: Melanie Compter
Gender: male
Fave comic: The Bottom
Mr.Rage wrote:
maybe Peter became upset when he discover how Carol hurt his own mother feelings in the past, and he will want some revenge. Something big, to hurt her the most.


I doubt Peter would care. After all he didn't complain when his mother was made a doormat.

As for Carol, I think she will start to thrive as a slave, and support her daughter keeping her position as Favorite.

_________________
Chaos is your friend.
A very touchy friend.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:08 pm 
Offline
Slutty Saint
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:44 am
Posts: 529
Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Bottom
Congratulations to Carol for getting on the sidebar again. This time it is the teenage carol and I really love her dress in that image. :carol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:22 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm
Posts: 588
Location: Third shrubbery down the lane.
Fave character: Melanie Compter
Gender: male
Fave comic: The Bottom
gatolica wrote:
Congratulations to Carol for getting on the sidebar again. This time it is the teenage carol and I really love her dress in that image. :carol:


Agree. Paul's taste is excellent.

_________________
Chaos is your friend.
A very touchy friend.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:13 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1517
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I'd like to add my congratulations to Carol as well.

She's got a regal sense in the 'present' and had a nice little innocence thing going in the 'past' (it's all still the future, isn't it?).

I can see why Paul had a little bit of an obsession with her, but I think it blinded him to what he had. Broken or not I thing Molly deserves a lot of credit as his slave-wife.


(I guess he got over it quickly enough, trading Carol for Sherry instead of giving up Tawnie) :|

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:36 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1517
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
It just occured to me that the question of Carol's status in Peter's harem has an obvious answer.

When Paul married Sherry he didn't just take her away from Peter, she had been given to Maggie as a pet!

So now that Gwen has gotten herself 'demoted' to the bottom rung, and Maggie needs a new pet... :D

I think I would really like to see Maggie treat her mother as a pet, not simply training her as a sex slave in her role as Favorite but really trying to recreate the relationship she had with Sherry! :twisted:


(what do you think, sirs?) :geek:

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:04 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm
Posts: 588
Location: Third shrubbery down the lane.
Fave character: Melanie Compter
Gender: male
Fave comic: The Bottom
Dr. White wrote:
It just occured to me that the question of Carol's status in Peter's harem has an obvious answer.

When Paul married Sherry he didn't just take her away from Peter, she had been given to Maggie as a pet!

So now that Gwen has gotten herself 'demoted' to the bottom rung, and Maggie needs a new pet... :D

I think I would really like to see Maggie treat her mother as a pet, not simply training her as a sex slave in her role as Favorite but really trying to recreate the relationship she had with Sherry! :twisted:


(what do you think, sirs?) :geek:


Hmmm...

I'm not sure I'd like that. I like this parent/child reversal that is currently going on between them now. Too bad there is only one more BG comic left to explore it. Maybe in BG: TNG?

_________________
Chaos is your friend.
A very touchy friend.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:51 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1249
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
FringeThumb wrote:

Hmmm...

I'm not sure I'd like that. I like this parent/child reversal that is currently going on between them now. Too bad there is only one more BG comic left to explore it. Maybe in BG: TNG?

There is a Sweeties comic coming too. Not sure which comes first though


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:10 pm 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm
Posts: 588
Location: Third shrubbery down the lane.
Fave character: Melanie Compter
Gender: male
Fave comic: The Bottom
MrGoodPecker wrote:
FringeThumb wrote:

Hmmm...

I'm not sure I'd like that. I like this parent/child reversal that is currently going on between them now. Too bad there is only one more BG comic left to explore it. Maybe in BG: TNG?

There is a Sweeties comic coming too. Not sure which comes first though


That might bring some possibilities.

_________________
Chaos is your friend.
A very touchy friend.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:43 pm 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:00 pm
Posts: 163
Gender: male
would like to see peter fuck her cunt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:35 am 
Offline
Slutty Saint
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:44 am
Posts: 529
Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Bottom
MrGoodPecker wrote:
FringeThumb wrote:

Hmmm...

I'm not sure I'd like that. I like this parent/child reversal that is currently going on between them now. Too bad there is only one more BG comic left to explore it. Maybe in BG: TNG?

There is a Sweeties comic coming too. Not sure which comes first though

These waits are awful. I have to have my fix soon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:29 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1517
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Yeah, it seems like it's been a while since our last dose of 'E'!

Hopefully we'll get the 'Paul/Sherry' comic within the next month.

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group