Witch-Hunters 5
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Mudwater High 2
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:16 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I guess we now have at least two comics where we can see Carol in. BG10 and the Sweeties comic (whenever that comes out). I will boldly speculate that Peter will leave the house soon so the Sweeties will follow him. I don't know if he will go to college or work at his dad's company. But I expect the stevenson house harem to be divided for that comic.
:carol: :maggie:

I certainly would like to see Carol and Maggie having a lot of sex together. I'm sure there will be some tension as Carol is a subordinate of her daughter. That will be delicious. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:13 am 
Lawmaker

Fave character: Anna
Fave comic: Karma (obvious)
MrGoodPecker wrote:
I certainly would like to see Carol and Maggie having a lot of sex together. I'm sure there will be some tension as Carol is a subordinate of her daughter. That will be delicious. :D

I'm not interested in a lesbian scene betwen them ( also if I really like lesbian scenes ); what will be really exciting for me, is to see Maggie and Carol forced by Peter in some kind of sick perverted game, suck as : you do this disgusting thing to yourself or I do it to your daugther, you endure this physical effort or your mommy will suffer a lot of pain.

Obviously a cheated game in which both Maggie and Carol lose and suffer :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
That sounds like fun! :D

(but I want to see them have sex too...) 8-)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:30 am 
Harem Owner

Fave character: Molly
I really would love to see forced incest! :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:14 am 
Slutty Saint

Fave character: Sherry & Melanie
Fave comic: The Bottom
The flashback scenes in BG9 really make me wonder what was Carol like when she was in high school. We see her thru Mollys eyes in the flashback, so the real story may be very different. Was she really a tease or just a sweet little girl like her daughter? If genetics mean anything I assume she was like Maggie, but with more confidence because there was no Law and education was "normal" back her time.

Also I assume she was from a wealthy family because in BG6 she thinks about how Molly has no class. This will also explain why her husband didnt enslave her right away like Paul did after the law.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:39 am 
Transcended

I also think it would be interesting to see some more objective flashbacks of the early slave law days! That could be really fun.

I think Carol's family may have had money and thus avoided enslavement when she was married, but I don't think that is why Paul enslaved Molly. I think Paul would have enslaved whoever he married as soon as he could.

(he's just that kind of guy) 8-)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:47 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
gatolica wrote:
The flashback scenes in BG9 really make me wonder what was Carol like when she was in high school. We see her thru Mollys eyes in the flashback, so the real story may be very different. Was she really a tease or just a sweet little girl like her daughter? If genetics mean anything I assume she was like Maggie, but with more confidence because there was no Law and education was "normal" back her time.

Also I assume she was from a wealthy family because in BG6 she thinks about how Molly has no class. This will also explain why her husband didnt enslave her right away like Paul did after the law.

Yes this would be interesting if we could see a flashback from her point of view. Perhaps instead of wearing a short skirt it was long.

However, with the last name of master it would seem she was different than Maggie. Her name kind of indicates and from the flashback that she was the master of her domain until the slavery law came into a effect.

Having said that, it does not seem her marriage was any better than Molly's or even Mrs. Potts as their are hints in BG6 that she was in an abusive relationship. It seems that Mr. Sweetie was as good as Mr. Potts in keeping his abusive behavior secret.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:22 pm 
Transcended

Given Maggie's fond memories of her home life and Carol's surprise at her own enslavement I got the impression that Mr. Sweetie only became overtly abusive after/when he sold Maggie to Paul. (damn, I still get a thrill out of that concept.) :D

Abusive relationships probably aren't 'hidden' due to any extrordinary measures on the part of the men. There simply isn't anyone for the women to tell. The only government group dealing with women's issues at all is the agency that oversees thier enslavement. 8-)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:00 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Dr. White wrote:
G Abusive relationships probably aren't 'hidden' due to any extrordinary measures on the part of the men. There simply isn't anyone for the women to tell. The only government group dealing with women's issues at all is the agency that oversees thier enslavement. 8-)

We are dealing with a reality where our "abusive" relationships are the societal norm. Women are supposed to be "disciplined" by their men. If he gets bored with it,
he sells her.

Last edited by Rufus on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:27 am 
Supreme Being

Mr. Sweetie was very good at keeping secrets. Carol didn't even know where he worked at. It is possible that Carol was in an abusive relationship, but not wanting Maggie to know she kept it from Maggie.

Just think how surprise Maggie really must have been to be enslaved. Considering her mother was a free woman and probably thought her father was against slavery because her mother was free.

I would like a comic about Mr. Sweetie and his new life without a family. Does he have any remorse or regrets? It seems that Paul is getting back at all his rivals. He married Mr. Potts daughter and now possesses Mr. Sweeties wife and daughter, though Mr. Sweetie willingly gave the two away from a pair of cheap twins.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:31 pm 
Slutty Saint

I imagine Mr Sweetie was a distant father and husband. He probably was at "work" most of the time. His jobs sounds like fun :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:46 am 
Transcended

Yeah, I can see him as the classic 'workaholic' who just happens to sleep in the same house with his family but doesn't interact with them on a meaningful level.

I guess it would be a pretty big surprise when he suddenly started enslaving them and selling them off after they had become comfortable with his (non) presence...

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:15 am 
Supreme Being

gatolica wrote:
I imagine Mr Sweetie was a distant father and husband. He probably was at "work" most of the time. His jobs sounds like fun :)

I don't think he was a distant father nor husband. In Maggie's flashback her parents are going out for the evening.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:45 pm 
Transcended

However typical that incident is meant to be it is still anecdotal at best. A single example does not prove a pattern.

I think the subject is still safely up for speculation. :geek:

(it doesn't disprove a pattern either...) ;)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:50 am 
Slutty Saint

Dr. White wrote:
However typical that incident is meant to be it is still anecdotal at best. A single example does not prove a pattern.

I think the subject is still safely up for speculation. :geek:

(it doesn't disprove a pattern either...) ;)

Well all we know from that scene is that Maggies mom is going out with somebody. There is no proof that she is going out with her husband. Can be a girlfriend.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:28 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie & Carol
Fave comic: BG8
Lord Wotan wrote:
I'm not interested in a lesbian scene betwen them ( also if I really like lesbian scenes ); what will be really exciting for me, is to see Maggie and Carol forced by Peter in some kind of sick perverted game, suck as : you do this disgusting thing to yourself or I do it to your daugther, you endure this physical effort or your mommy will suffer a lot of pain.

Obviously a cheated game in which both Maggie and Carol lose and suffer :twisted:

Yeah, I would really like some (anal) sex between Maggie, Carol and Peter. I didn't have enough in the last pages of BG8 (wedding of Sherry).

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:30 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie & Carol
Fave comic: BG8
Also, it would be interesting to have Carol's point of view about her high school days: was she interested in Paul since she dated him twice? When I read Molly's story, I really understand why she hates her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:05 am 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
a visitor wrote:
Also, it would be interesting to have Carol's point of view about her high school days: was she interested in Paul since she dated him twice? When I read Molly's story, I really understand why she hates her.

There is a flashback scene in the Sweeties comic, just not sure how extensive it will be.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:49 pm 
Lawmaker

Erenisch wrote:
a visitor wrote:

There is a flashback scene in the Sweeties comic, just not sure how extensive it will be.

It would be interesting to see how Carol viewed Molly back then. In BG 6, Carol clearly thought she was above Molly. For some reason, Carol considered herself superior to Molly. That seems to back up Molly's story that Carol was a stuck-up bitch. But doubtless Carol has her own point of view on the issue.

I also find the imaginary past of the E-verse interesting. Some of our fan-fiction has implied that women lost the right to vote long before they became slaves, but its unclear whether this is cannon yet. I would imagine that the social changes in the E-verse happened step by step. The passing of the CFSL was a big step, but it probably was not the only one, there were probably smaller changes that led up to it, which might be interesting to explore.

...on the other hand what I most want to see is scenes with Carol, Maggie and Peter interacting. I want to see that so much I went to the trouble of writing my own story about it. So don't let me distract you away from that. :-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:01 pm 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
otherguy wrote:

It would be interesting to see how Carol viewed Molly back then. In BG 6, Carol clearly thought she was above Molly. For some reason, Carol considered herself superior to Molly. That seems to back up Molly's story that Carol was a stuck-up bitch. But doubtless Carol has her own point of view on the issue.

I'm pretty sure Carol was a bitch to Molly back in high school. Both BG6 and BG9 gives us enough hints on that.

I would like to see a scene where Molly and Carol are alone. What would they say to each other if their masters were not there? I like those scenes with slavegirls having a chat without supervision.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next