It is currently Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Devil Incantation
by Feather

Comic (47 pages)
EUR 19.99
Dark Vengeance 4
by Fernando

Comic (53 pages)
EUR 24.95
Prison Horror 8
by PRedondo

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 19.99
Witch-Hunters 5
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Mudwater High 2
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:53 pm 
Offline
Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 9:01 pm
Posts: 13
Fave character: Maggie & Carol
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG8
otherguy wrote:
...on the other hand what I most want to see is scenes with Carol, Maggie and Peter interacting.


So do I. :carol: :maggie: :peter:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:27 am 
Offline
Agent-slave
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 403
Location: Northern Europe
Fave character: Frankie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Office
samantha wrote:
otherguy wrote:

It would be interesting to see how Carol viewed Molly back then. In BG 6, Carol clearly thought she was above Molly. For some reason, Carol considered herself superior to Molly. That seems to back up Molly's story that Carol was a stuck-up bitch. But doubtless Carol has her own point of view on the issue.

I'm pretty sure Carol was a bitch to Molly back in high school. Both BG6 and BG9 gives us enough hints on that.

I would like to see a scene where Molly and Carol are alone. What would they say to each other if their masters were not there? I like those scenes with slavegirls having a chat without supervision.

Now after reading BG10 Lovelust I feel like I have had my wish. E gave us a scene with Carol and Molly alone. We could hear about their true feelings about each other out loud, and we also saw how Sherry fits in there.

Now I'm sure high school Carol was a real bitch like Molly describes her in BG9. She is still a little bitchy after all these years. She definitely thinks that she is better than Molly, but we already knew that from her thoughts in BG6.

There were some fun moments in BG10 to reveal Carol's real personality

On page 11, she says that "most boys in school" had a crush on him back n high school years, including Paul. So she was not like a naive schoolgirl like Maggie, she was a real teaser who knew what she was doing. Then of course she reveals how badly she treated other girls like Molly on page 13. At the end of the page she fully turns into that teen bitch, using her maiden name with pride.

And then, ironically, another teen bitch comes and puts her back in her place :D Was this all a school cafeteria metaphor? (something to think about for Bangerman with his detailed analysis of BG10)

on page 36 see how she responds to the fake nude picture Paul made in high school:
"as fake nude images go, this is one of the shoddiest works I have ever seen. ... and back then I looked much better than this woman you stuck my head on."

she is also very proud of her boobs and gets kinda mad when people doubt if they are fake. On page 37 she quickly denies any improvement on her boobs as Paul handled them, and she did that again later in the restaurant (page 47) and then punished for speaking without permission.

Carol was/is a haughty bitch! :twisted:

_________________
Glory to the FNA!
Band them all!
:aiko:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:29 am 
Offline
Supreme Being
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 am
Posts: 648
Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Totally agree. Carol is a selfish and bitchy version of Maggie. This makes me think about Otherguy's comparison between Peter and Paul, that Paul was bitter and cynical because of Carol's choice back in high school. The same dynamic can be applied to Maggie and Carol. Carol grew up as a free female before the law, and maybe the radical social transformation made her bitter. Maggie on the other hand was born into the new social order and the world is normal to her..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:01 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:23 pm
Posts: 1321
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Kennels
Bangerman wrote:
Totally agree. Carol is a selfish and bitchy version of Maggie. This makes me think about Otherguy's comparison between Peter and Paul, that Paul was bitter and cynical because of Carol's choice back in high school. The same dynamic can be applied to Maggie and Carol. Carol grew up as a free female before the law, and maybe the radical social transformation made her bitter. Maggie on the other hand was born into the new social order and the world is normal to her..


It may not have been as radical. As E has suggested, the world temporarily went to hell, creating the circumstances behind it. She has weathered a huge portion of that, and until recently, been able to carry through, with some hardness as a result of her survival. (Still not on 10, if I miss something huge please let me know) there seems to be a sense with her that she had won for surviving and even maybe thriving through the lot, and no org ever wants to lose, and lose so much

_________________
Lemon stealing whore


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:38 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 752
Location: over the rainbow
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
I hope that E continues with the carol paul story line. I loved the little game the two played in the last comic and I would have to say Carol 1 Paul 0. Mainly because in the end she got what she wanted. Now if Paul wouldn't have penetrated her but instead made her suffer through her hornyness and would have penetrated Sherry while making Carol watch I would say he got the upper hand. However, that did not happen so I feel that Carol got the best of Paul.

Out of all the slaves she is the one that posses the biggest threat because Paul has feelings for her and I believe in some degree actually cares about what she thinks of him.

_________________
my avatar is in The Bottom I'm the handsome Smithy jones


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:57 am 
Offline
Harem Owner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:54 pm
Posts: 51
Location: Canada
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Birthday Gift part 8
That's a good point. He could have just let her suffer... we'll see what he comes back with next time, afterall, last comic it WAS her birthday! :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:21 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1605
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
dougeee wrote:
I hope that E continues with the carol paul story line. I loved the little game the two played in the last comic and I would have to say Carol 1 Paul 0. Mainly because in the end she got what she wanted. Now if Paul wouldn't have penetrated her but instead made her suffer through her hornyness and would have penetrated Sherry while making Carol watch I would say he got the upper hand. However, that did not happen so I feel that Carol got the best of Paul.

Out of all the slaves she is the one that posses the biggest threat because Paul has feelings for her and I believe in some degree actually cares about what she thinks of him.


I agree entirely that the Paul/Carol relationship is great (my favourite part of the comic).

Did Carol get the upper hand though? I am unsure if the evidence supports your conclusion. Paul tortures her with kindness and then tells her to come along to his bedroom where Sherry should be waiting after her dalliance with Maggie. Carol wins in that she has been upgraded from floor to bed so that is a win for her no doubt about it. My question would be; - is this at the expense of Paul?
Paul also gets what he wants he plays with Carol's mind, endlessly points out that he owns her (protesting too much perhaps?) and wishes her a happy birthday (just as Peter did to Maggie in BG 7) We do not know if the was at the expense of Sherry or whether Paul was planning on yet another menage a trois (See previous ones with the Andersons and later with :tawnie: & :molly: ) In which case the only loser is Sherry.

You are entirely right to suggest that she is the main threat to Sherry's new found prominence


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:26 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1517
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I don't want to derail the awesome 'Who's the bigger manipulator' theme... but I'm going to anyway.

I was wondering about Peter giving Carol back to his dad so easily and I thought that in a typical sitcom the guy hates the idea of his mother-in-law coming to live with him and his wife. Now I know that Peter and Maggie aren't married (yet) but they are just about as together as two people can get in the Erenischverse.

Maybe he just hated having his in-law overstay her welcome?


(I thought it was funny...) :lol: :oops:

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:55 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1605
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Dr. White wrote:
I don't want to derail the awesome 'Who's the bigger manipulator' theme... but I'm going to anyway.

I was wondering about Peter giving Carol back to his dad so easily and I thought that in a typical sitcom the guy hates the idea of his mother-in-law coming to live with him and his wife. Now I know that Peter and Maggie aren't married (yet) but they are just about as together as two people can get in the Erenischverse.

Maybe he just hated having his in-law overstay her welcome?


(I thought it was funny...) :lol: :oops:


It was funny Running on that theme, it has been said that any man's nightmare scenario is having his girlfriend meet his ex. How much worse would it be when the mother in law is (unwillingly) along for the ride? No wonder Peter got rid pretty quickly.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:20 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am
Posts: 1249
Fave character: Melanie
Gender: male
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Dr. White wrote:
I was wondering about Peter giving Carol back to his dad so easily and I thought that in a typical sitcom the guy hates the idea of his mother-in-law coming to live with him and his wife. Now I know that Peter and Maggie aren't married (yet) but they are just about as together as two people can get in the Erenischverse.

Maybe he just hated having his in-law overstay her welcome?
:

:D funny but I have to point out that Peter says he can't see carol as Maggie's mom anymore because of the clinic modification. Maybe it is the opposite of what you say? he gets rid of her because she isn't his mother-in-law any more. Or maybe she looks a lot like daughter now so it is a little disturbing for him to see an older Maggie.

On the other point I think when Peter chose Maggie as his favorite they became the same like Paul and Molly, only not legally. so this makes Carol Peter's mother-out-law? :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:56 am 
Offline
Harem Owner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:54 pm
Posts: 51
Location: Canada
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Birthday Gift part 8
oooh.... I'm wondering if something will happen and Peter will get her back in the future... its highly likely... I don't know if I want him to have her back though, I like Paul with claims to her...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:36 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 752
Location: over the rainbow
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
one thing is for certain she had a lot better birthday than Maggie... I'm anxious to see if her sleeping in the bed is a one night thing or if her and sherry continue sleeping in the bed with Paul. Sherry might not mind as long as she gets to wake Paul up with a blow job and Carol is the one who gets it in the ass every morning.

Its a hard guess to find out what will Carol's fate will be. Mainly because Sherry's fate is still in the air. Is Sherry's fate to be Paul's wife for here on out or will she become an office slave. I think Carol's fate will be determine on what Sherry's fate is.

I'm starting to believe more and more that Paul might end up having two favorites. A wife (Sherry) and a mistress(?) which would be Carol. Carol would keep Sherry in line and probably make her a better wife.

Also Carol better be careful because Sherry gets jealous easily. She might take it out on Carol. If that happens what will Maggie think about Sherry abusing her mom. Whose side would she take? There is only 1 more episode of BG left but a lot questions yet to be answered. I'm hoping that the beginning of "The Office" will give us some clues.

The other possibility is that E drops the whole storyline of Paul and Carol, perhaps E thinks the storyline has ran its course.

_________________
my avatar is in The Bottom I'm the handsome Smithy jones


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:29 pm 
Offline
Harem Owner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:54 pm
Posts: 51
Location: Canada
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Birthday Gift part 8
I don't know, its hard to say. I mean its clear Paul has a lot of fun with Sherry, and has enjoyed the 'taming' process... but if you think about it... Carol also kind of needs taming. She's still defiant with him. She does submit, but she also mouthed off to him about how she doesn't regret not marrying him. and to me that says she's still got willpower.

If Paul has feelings for Carol, which it seems to be so anyway... its possible Sherry will have to fight for her position, because he's always wanted Carol afterall... Sherry is just another toy. That's how I see it anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:57 pm 
Offline
The Artist
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am
Posts: 2541
Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Gender: other
Fave comic: The last one.
I certainly won't drop the Carol-Paul plotline, but it won't be the main issue in BG11. BG11 is going to be about graduation (Unless I suddenly decide to insert another episode before the finale, of course). Carol-Paul-Sherry dynamic will be explored in other comics, pre- and post-BG11...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:20 am 
Offline
Supreme Being

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 752
Location: over the rainbow
Fave character: Maggie
Gender: male
Erenisch wrote:
I certainly won't drop the Carol-Paul plotline, but it won't be the main issue in BG11. BG11 is going to be about graduation (Unless I suddenly decide to insert another episode before the finale, of course). Carol-Paul-Sherry dynamic will be explored in other comics, pre- and post-BG11...


very nice... I hope we get some cameos from Peter and Maggie to go along with it. I can't believe BG series is almost over then no more stories about Maggie. :(

_________________
my avatar is in The Bottom I'm the handsome Smithy jones


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:00 am 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am
Posts: 1605
Location: Still in that Cunthound
Fave character: Bouncie
Gender: male
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
dougeee wrote:
I can't believe BG series is almost over then no more stories about Maggie. :(


It helps to think of it as plenty more opportunities for Maggie to appear.

A wise man said the optimist says the pint glass is half full, the pessimist says it is half empty. I say "Oi, which one of you has been drinking my beer?" :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:15 am 
Offline
Transcended

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 pm
Posts: 1368
Location: Roving about the earth and walking about in it
Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Gender: female
Rufus wrote:
dougeee wrote:
I can't believe BG series is almost over then no more stories about Maggie. :(


It helps to think of it as plenty more opportunities for Maggie to appear.

A wise man said the optimist says the pint glass is half full, the pessimist says it is half empty. I say "Oi, which one of you has been drinking my beer?" :lol:


Thats funny but my usual response is to ask which smeghead drank from the pintglass in the biohazard fridge!

Of course the other response is similar: I don't care about the first half I'm just drinking whats left.

Thanks alot as I will be spending the rest of the day doing glass jokes!

_________________
If Knowledge speaks and Wisdom listens then I am omnipotent.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:03 pm 
Offline
Transcended
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Posts: 1517
Location: Ne Plus Ultra
Fave character: Heather
Gender: male
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
An engineer says: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be.


(b'dum chee) :lol:

_________________
GAZE UPON MY AVATAR, YE MIGHTY, AND DISPAIR!

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:54 am 
Offline
Agent-slave
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 403
Location: Northern Europe
Fave character: Frankie
Gender: female
Fave comic: The Office
:lol:

_________________
Glory to the FNA!
Band them all!
:aiko:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:59 am 
Offline
BFA Director

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:00 pm
Posts: 163
Gender: male
I was hoping peter would marry maggie and carol would become his breeding slave (if they have those). I was upset carol went back to paul we didn't even see peter fuck her pussy


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group