Witch-Hunters 5
by Damian

Album (25 pages)
EUR 12.95
Mudwater High 2
by Slasher

Comic (25 pages)
EUR 12.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Carol
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:53 pm 
Trainer

Fave character: Maggie & Carol
Fave comic: BG8
otherguy wrote:
...on the other hand what I most want to see is scenes with Carol, Maggie and Peter interacting.

So do I. :carol: :maggie: :peter:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:27 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
samantha wrote:
otherguy wrote:

It would be interesting to see how Carol viewed Molly back then. In BG 6, Carol clearly thought she was above Molly. For some reason, Carol considered herself superior to Molly. That seems to back up Molly's story that Carol was a stuck-up bitch. But doubtless Carol has her own point of view on the issue.

I'm pretty sure Carol was a bitch to Molly back in high school. Both BG6 and BG9 gives us enough hints on that.

I would like to see a scene where Molly and Carol are alone. What would they say to each other if their masters were not there? I like those scenes with slavegirls having a chat without supervision.

Now after reading BG10 Lovelust I feel like I have had my wish. E gave us a scene with Carol and Molly alone. We could hear about their true feelings about each other out loud, and we also saw how Sherry fits in there.

Now I'm sure high school Carol was a real bitch like Molly describes her in BG9. She is still a little bitchy after all these years. She definitely thinks that she is better than Molly, but we already knew that from her thoughts in BG6.

There were some fun moments in BG10 to reveal Carol's real personality

On page 11, she says that "most boys in school" had a crush on him back n high school years, including Paul. So she was not like a naive schoolgirl like Maggie, she was a real teaser who knew what she was doing. Then of course she reveals how badly she treated other girls like Molly on page 13. At the end of the page she fully turns into that teen bitch, using her maiden name with pride.

And then, ironically, another teen bitch comes and puts her back in her place :D Was this all a school cafeteria metaphor? (something to think about for Bangerman with his detailed analysis of BG10)

on page 36 see how she responds to the fake nude picture Paul made in high school:
"as fake nude images go, this is one of the shoddiest works I have ever seen. ... and back then I looked much better than this woman you stuck my head on."

she is also very proud of her boobs and gets kinda mad when people doubt if they are fake. On page 37 she quickly denies any improvement on her boobs as Paul handled them, and she did that again later in the restaurant (page 47) and then punished for speaking without permission.

Carol was/is a haughty bitch! :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:29 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Sherry, Melanie
Fave comic: BG8, BG11, Repurposed,Karma
Totally agree. Carol is a selfish and bitchy version of Maggie. This makes me think about Otherguy's comparison between Peter and Paul, that Paul was bitter and cynical because of Carol's choice back in high school. The same dynamic can be applied to Maggie and Carol. Carol grew up as a free female before the law, and maybe the radical social transformation made her bitter. Maggie on the other hand was born into the new social order and the world is normal to her..

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:01 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: The Kennels
Bangerman wrote:
Totally agree. Carol is a selfish and bitchy version of Maggie. This makes me think about Otherguy's comparison between Peter and Paul, that Paul was bitter and cynical because of Carol's choice back in high school. The same dynamic can be applied to Maggie and Carol. Carol grew up as a free female before the law, and maybe the radical social transformation made her bitter. Maggie on the other hand was born into the new social order and the world is normal to her..

It may not have been as radical. As E has suggested, the world temporarily went to hell, creating the circumstances behind it. She has weathered a huge portion of that, and until recently, been able to carry through, with some hardness as a result of her survival. (Still not on 10, if I miss something huge please let me know) there seems to be a sense with her that she had won for surviving and even maybe thriving through the lot, and no org ever wants to lose, and lose so much

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:38 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
I hope that E continues with the carol paul story line. I loved the little game the two played in the last comic and I would have to say Carol 1 Paul 0. Mainly because in the end she got what she wanted. Now if Paul wouldn't have penetrated her but instead made her suffer through her hornyness and would have penetrated Sherry while making Carol watch I would say he got the upper hand. However, that did not happen so I feel that Carol got the best of Paul.

Out of all the slaves she is the one that posses the biggest threat because Paul has feelings for her and I believe in some degree actually cares about what she thinks of him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:57 am 
Harem Owner

Fave comic: The Birthday Gift part 8
That's a good point. He could have just let her suffer... we'll see what he comes back with next time, afterall, last comic it WAS her birthday! :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:21 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
dougeee wrote:
I hope that E continues with the carol paul story line. I loved the little game the two played in the last comic and I would have to say Carol 1 Paul 0. Mainly because in the end she got what she wanted. Now if Paul wouldn't have penetrated her but instead made her suffer through her hornyness and would have penetrated Sherry while making Carol watch I would say he got the upper hand. However, that did not happen so I feel that Carol got the best of Paul.

Out of all the slaves she is the one that posses the biggest threat because Paul has feelings for her and I believe in some degree actually cares about what she thinks of him.

I agree entirely that the Paul/Carol relationship is great (my favourite part of the comic).

Did Carol get the upper hand though? I am unsure if the evidence supports your conclusion. Paul tortures her with kindness and then tells her to come along to his bedroom where Sherry should be waiting after her dalliance with Maggie. Carol wins in that she has been upgraded from floor to bed so that is a win for her no doubt about it. My question would be; - is this at the expense of Paul?
Paul also gets what he wants he plays with Carol's mind, endlessly points out that he owns her (protesting too much perhaps?) and wishes her a happy birthday (just as Peter did to Maggie in BG 7) We do not know if the was at the expense of Sherry or whether Paul was planning on yet another menage a trois (See previous ones with the Andersons and later with :tawnie: & :molly: ) In which case the only loser is Sherry.

You are entirely right to suggest that she is the main threat to Sherry's new found prominence

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:26 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
I don't want to derail the awesome 'Who's the bigger manipulator' theme... but I'm going to anyway.

I was wondering about Peter giving Carol back to his dad so easily and I thought that in a typical sitcom the guy hates the idea of his mother-in-law coming to live with him and his wife. Now I know that Peter and Maggie aren't married (yet) but they are just about as together as two people can get in the Erenischverse.

Maybe he just hated having his in-law overstay her welcome?

(I thought it was funny...) :lol: :oops:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:55 pm 
Transcended

Dr. White wrote:
I don't want to derail the awesome 'Who's the bigger manipulator' theme... but I'm going to anyway.

I was wondering about Peter giving Carol back to his dad so easily and I thought that in a typical sitcom the guy hates the idea of his mother-in-law coming to live with him and his wife. Now I know that Peter and Maggie aren't married (yet) but they are just about as together as two people can get in the Erenischverse.

(I thought it was funny...) :lol: :oops:

It was funny Running on that theme, it has been said that any man's nightmare scenario is having his girlfriend meet his ex. How much worse would it be when the mother in law is (unwillingly) along for the ride? No wonder Peter got rid pretty quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:20 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Dr. White wrote:

:

:D funny but I have to point out that Peter says he can't see carol as Maggie's mom anymore because of the clinic modification. Maybe it is the opposite of what you say? he gets rid of her because she isn't his mother-in-law any more. Or maybe she looks a lot like daughter now so it is a little disturbing for him to see an older Maggie.

On the other point I think when Peter chose Maggie as his favorite they became the same like Paul and Molly, only not legally. so this makes Carol Peter's mother-out-law? :P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:56 am 
Harem Owner

oooh.... I'm wondering if something will happen and Peter will get her back in the future... its highly likely... I don't know if I want him to have her back though, I like Paul with claims to her...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:36 am 
Supreme Being

one thing is for certain she had a lot better birthday than Maggie... I'm anxious to see if her sleeping in the bed is a one night thing or if her and sherry continue sleeping in the bed with Paul. Sherry might not mind as long as she gets to wake Paul up with a blow job and Carol is the one who gets it in the ass every morning.

Its a hard guess to find out what will Carol's fate will be. Mainly because Sherry's fate is still in the air. Is Sherry's fate to be Paul's wife for here on out or will she become an office slave. I think Carol's fate will be determine on what Sherry's fate is.

I'm starting to believe more and more that Paul might end up having two favorites. A wife (Sherry) and a mistress(?) which would be Carol. Carol would keep Sherry in line and probably make her a better wife.

Also Carol better be careful because Sherry gets jealous easily. She might take it out on Carol. If that happens what will Maggie think about Sherry abusing her mom. Whose side would she take? There is only 1 more episode of BG left but a lot questions yet to be answered. I'm hoping that the beginning of "The Office" will give us some clues.

The other possibility is that E drops the whole storyline of Paul and Carol, perhaps E thinks the storyline has ran its course.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:29 pm 
Harem Owner

I don't know, its hard to say. I mean its clear Paul has a lot of fun with Sherry, and has enjoyed the 'taming' process... but if you think about it... Carol also kind of needs taming. She's still defiant with him. She does submit, but she also mouthed off to him about how she doesn't regret not marrying him. and to me that says she's still got willpower.

If Paul has feelings for Carol, which it seems to be so anyway... its possible Sherry will have to fight for her position, because he's always wanted Carol afterall... Sherry is just another toy. That's how I see it anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:57 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
I certainly won't drop the Carol-Paul plotline, but it won't be the main issue in BG11. BG11 is going to be about graduation (Unless I suddenly decide to insert another episode before the finale, of course). Carol-Paul-Sherry dynamic will be explored in other comics, pre- and post-BG11...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:20 am 
Supreme Being

Erenisch wrote:
I certainly won't drop the Carol-Paul plotline, but it won't be the main issue in BG11. BG11 is going to be about graduation (Unless I suddenly decide to insert another episode before the finale, of course). Carol-Paul-Sherry dynamic will be explored in other comics, pre- and post-BG11...

very nice... I hope we get some cameos from Peter and Maggie to go along with it. I can't believe BG series is almost over then no more stories about Maggie. :(

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:00 am 
Transcended

dougeee wrote:
I can't believe BG series is almost over then no more stories about Maggie. :(

It helps to think of it as plenty more opportunities for Maggie to appear.

A wise man said the optimist says the pint glass is half full, the pessimist says it is half empty. I say "Oi, which one of you has been drinking my beer?" :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:15 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Sir Humphrey Appleby
Rufus wrote:
dougeee wrote:
I can't believe BG series is almost over then no more stories about Maggie. :(

It helps to think of it as plenty more opportunities for Maggie to appear.

A wise man said the optimist says the pint glass is half full, the pessimist says it is half empty. I say "Oi, which one of you has been drinking my beer?" :lol:

Thats funny but my usual response is to ask which smeghead drank from the pintglass in the biohazard fridge!

Of course the other response is similar: I don't care about the first half I'm just drinking whats left.

Thanks alot as I will be spending the rest of the day doing glass jokes!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:03 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
An engineer says: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

(b'dum chee) :lol:

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:54 am 
Agent-slave

Fave character: Frankie
Fave comic: The Office
:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:59 am 
BFA Director

I was hoping peter would marry maggie and carol would become his breeding slave (if they have those). I was upset carol went back to paul we didn't even see peter fuck her pussy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next