by Ferres

Comic (30 pages)
EUR 12.95
Snatcher 2:
Cosprey
by Merrick/Fernando

Comic (40 pages)
EUR 24.95

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Maggie
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:34 pm 
Slave Owner

What will be the fate of Maggie.

Post subject: Re: Maggie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Heather
Fave comic: Fam Slave Set & The Bottom
Slave-Wife.

But I'd kind of like her to just stay as Peter's Favorite. Kind of a sex-slave glass ceiling. ;)

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!
Everything is about Sex except Sex. Sex is about Power! - Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:19 am 
Slave Owner

BG9 really showed how much Maggie has fallen for Peter, and that she was the one who helped him get over Anna.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:54 am 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Maggie
I don't know what her fate will be. But she is the best character in all of dofantasy. In out of all the characters probably the one who deserves a happy ending.

I like that she was not some naive girl and was very aware of her environment and that she is very aware of what her fate will be someday. However, I will add that she was naive to how to be properly groomed. One thing I hope to see is a little one on one time between Carol and Maggie and not in a sexual way, though I might be in the minority in that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:43 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
Image Image Image

Maggie's transformation. Love the girl!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:53 am 
Transcended

She's such a good girl.

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:24 am 
Supreme Being

As I was writing my reply to Paul it occurred to me that there is just so many ways to humiliate Maggie. Sure Gwen was write she has both Carol and Sherry to confide in, but they also can be used to torment the poor girl. Peter just doesn't have to whip Maggie if she ever steps out of line, but he can use Carol as well. Though I doubt he would ever need the leverage to keep Maggie in her place.

BG9 taught us that she still needs discipline ever so often, however it seems that afterwards she now gets a little consoling as well.

(consoling is that the right word, i wasn't expecting to spell it right)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:20 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Fun fact: The above clipping posted by Dr. White was one of the first images I sketched for the comic. It was based on a fancy black & white photo I have seen a while ago. I wish I knew who the artist was so I could search for his/her other works.

And to answer the previous question: Yes, Maggie will have a "happy" ending in BG10. But the ending may not be what you think it is. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:02 pm 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
Erenisch wrote:
[b] to answer the previous question: Yes, Maggie will have a "happy" ending in BG10. But the ending may not be what you think it is. ;)

If that means she won't end up as a slave wife that is good enough for me. That would be too close to the "classic" boy meets girl, relationship goes through rocky patch then they all end up happy ever after which is SO cllched. Ereneisch is better than that and besides Sherry has done that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:28 pm 
Supreme Being

Fave character: Melanie Compter
Fave comic: The Bottom
Rufus wrote:
Erenisch wrote:
[b] to answer the previous question: Yes, Maggie will have a "happy" ending in BG10. But the ending may not be what you think it is. ;)

If that means she won't end up as a slave wife that is good enough for me. That would be too close to the "classic" boy meets girl, relationship goes through rocky patch then they all end up happy ever after which is SO cllched. Ereneisch is better than that and besides Sherry has done that.

Hmmm... E never said anything (as far as I know) about Peter having a "happy" ending. Hmmm...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:02 pm 
Transcended

Erenisch wrote:
Fun fact: The above clipping posted by Dr. White was one of the first images I sketched for the comic.

That is one of my favorite images, I also like the earlier one with both Maggie and Sherry servicing Peter under a tree at school. Similar composition but with both girls. :)

Erenisch wrote:
Maggie will have a "happy" ending in BG10. But the ending may not be what you think it is. ;)

Anna is captured and put under Maggie's control as a punishment!

(you said it won't be what I think, and I don't think this will happen. ergo; this will happen. logic!) :P

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:07 pm 
The Artist

Fave character: Sherry & Maggie
Fave comic: The last one.
Dr. White wrote:
ergo; this will happen. logic!

Paradox.

(it is very difficult to guess.)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:59 am 
Supreme Being

Well the slave wife ending would be too obvious, besides its been done not once but twice. And Maggie being a character of great importance to the E universe will probably get an ending that has not been done before. So that rules out her being pregnant at the end like kim muttson.

I'm not really sure what other happy endings are left except for one and I don't think Erenisch would do that. Of course I need to study the universe more closely to find out what a slave strives to receive.

But I'm sure none of us will get it except maybe Rufus. who guess that Sherry would become a favorite. which was a fluke.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:05 am 
Lawmaker

Maggie is a great character because you can imagine torturing her and snuggling with her at night, then she makes you breakfast the next morning.

:-)

She is not just a beautiful victim she's good relationship material too.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Melanie
Fave comic: BG10/BG8/SC2/Bottom
I just realized something. There was a first in BG9: A girl masturbating with her own free will.

I don't remember any instance that was seen in an Erenisch comic before. And it was such beautiful scene that had links to the awesome scene in BG8: Peter's love letter to Maggie.

It is a beautiful and romantic scene I thought worth mentioning. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:50 pm 
Lawmaker

MrGoodPecker wrote:
I just realized something. There was a first in BG9: A girl masturbating with her own free will.

I don't remember any instance that was seen in an Erenisch comic before. And it was such beautiful scene that had links to the awesome scene in BG8: Peter's love letter to Maggie.

It is a beautiful and romantic scene I thought worth mentioning. ;)

True, it was a good scene. For all the reasons you said, it linked to the other issues and the long term relationship between Peter and Maggie, and it showed a girl (Maggie) enjoying sex, which is always a plus. Dofantasy is too full of the "women hate sex, and all see it as torture" theme. E bucks that trend, and its a good thing. :-)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:27 am 
Supreme Being

yes, I love that flashback of Maggie and her reaction to the letter.

I might be putting too much into this, but I find it interesting that when Peter comes home he don't tell Maggie what he has been doing. Sure we see him forcing Gwen to suck his member at the beginning in front of Maggie, but that is his slave.

Why not tell her that he was having sex with a teacher?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:01 am 
Lawmaker

dougeee wrote:

I might be putting too much into this, but I find it interesting that when Peter comes home he don't tell Maggie what he has been doing. Sure we see him forcing Gwen to suck his member at the beginning in front of Maggie, but that is his slave.

oooo! Thats a good point. It could be of course, that maybe Peter just does not consider r@ping a teacher important enough to tell Maggie about, or he doesn't think Maggie is important enough to need to know.

But a more romantic interpretation, and my own interpretation, is that Peter knows that Maggie would not approve of him r@ping a teacher, so he did not want her to know. Peter isn't ashamed of what he did exactly, he just sees no reason to tell Maggie something that might lower her opinion of him. Maybe Maggie is the one girl in the world who's opinion he cares about.

As a side note, this why I love Peter and Maggie's relationship so much! They have so much history that even the briefest conversation can be dissected for layers of meaning! As I said in my review of BG 9, I wish they had more dialogue together!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:06 am 
Transcended

Fave character: Bouncie
Fave comic: SlaveCop 2 The Breed
otherguy wrote:
dougeee wrote:

oooo! Thats a good point. It could be of course, that maybe Peter just does not consider r@ping a teacher important enough to tell Maggie about, or he doesn't think Maggie is important enough to need to know.

But a more romantic interpretation, and my own interpretation, is that Peter knows that Maggie would not approve of him r@ping a teacher, so he did not want her to know. Peter isn't ashamed of what he did exactly, he just sees no reason to tell Maggie something that might lower her opinion of him. Maybe Maggie is the one girl in the world who's opinion he cares about.

While these are all excellent and highly possible explanations there are others that are less romantic but equally feasible.

Firstly the question why would he tell her has to be raised. Nothing is gained by telling her from his perspective. She is too submissive and inured to her slavery to feel jealous about the fact, she would just accept it with a quiet "Yes, Master" and then possibly weep a little later. We don't know enough of what Maggie thought of Miss Pierce as a teacher to judge whether her leaving and r@pe would affect the girl at all. If Peter cannot use the information as a tool or a weapon, he will withhold it -he is his father's son after all. I don't think there is any way that Peter feels shame about it and he may well wish to portray as strong an image to Maggie as is possible. I would disagree that he is overly concerned about her opinion of him- he knows she worships the ground he walks on, and if she didn't, he could always force her to :D

There is one other thing here and it is so blindingly obvious that it can easily be missed, even by the intelligentsia who populate this forum.

PETER IS MALE!

Men don't like to come home and share their day with the woman in their life. I am sure every female member would admit that it is the gender difference that drives them most insane. Women deal with issues by talking them out- we call it gossip, men sit and brood for a while and then respond. Most women deal with this situation by bombarding their mate with questions
and observations until a conversation is started. Maggie doesn't have this option. If she were to bombard Peter with such a verbal onslaught he would probably reply with an onslaught from the whip. She has to work on the basis that she is told what either he wants her to know or she can wheedle out of him over time. Her days of demanding instant discussion are long past. I would like to claim that this is an amazing insight but someone has already made countless millions by stating it in a "self-help" book

This is actually a case of characterisation at it's most simple and effective.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:02 am 
Transcended

Well said.

My first reacton when the question of why didn't Peter tell Maggie about r@ping the teacher was; why would he?

He also didn't inform her about what he had for lunch, or whatever happened in his classes for the day. It's just not important information.

But you romantics out there can interpret it any way you want. :D

OBEY MALE AUTHORITY!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next